Die In Your Arms

We Could Happen
 
Chapter 2
Die in Your Arms
 
Honestly the truth is
If i could just die in your arms
I wouldnt mind cause everytime you touch me
I just die in your arms
Oh it feels so right
So baby baby please dont stop 
 
-Ariana Grande; Die in Your Arms
 
 
It was the self-composed assesment day and I was getting ready for my performance when someone suddenly knocked into my room. I was curious to who it was knowing that it's 6  AM in the morning and I know I'm the only one awake in the headquarters since it's my assesment today. I opened the door and was surprised to see Junhoe.
 
He was wearing a checkered red and black polo, with black jeans and sneakers. He was holding a boquet of roses with a smile on his face. I was surprised that he really gave his effort waking up early, dressing up nicely and buying me a boquet or roses early in the morning just to support me. 
 
"For you Minhee, Fighting on your assesment today!" Junhoe cheered with a smile as he gives the flowers to me.
 
"Thank you Junhoe oppa, but what is the meaning of all this effort?" I curiously asked even though I know what he and Mino oppa talked about yesterday, as I accepted the flowers slightly touching his hands.
 
"Uhm.. I don't know how to say this.. but uhmm.. Will you go out with me?" He awkardly said while putting his hands on his neck and then slightly bit his lips.
 
Well, he's kinda hot.. Maybe I should give him a chance? I've been single for the 17 years of my life, waiting for an insensitive guy to like me. It's time that I go out with other guys too.
 
"Su-sure!" I said while smiling.
 
"Uhm.. Later? I'll pick you up at 12 PM, Wait for me, okay?" He immediately said.
 
"Oh, and fighting for later! I'll treat you to an expensive lunch so you better do well okay Minhee-ah?
 
"Thank you for all of this and the efforts oppa! I promise I'll do well.
 
 
 
 
 
It's just the start of my effors Minhee-ah, you'll see more soon. If ever you answer me with a sweet "yes", you'll be my first ever girlfriend and I'm proud for that. Maybe I've been single for 17 years because God knows you'll be appearing my life.  I'll wait for you, I promise.
 
Junhoe thought.
 

 

. I feel like my heart's gonna pop out. I don't want to be eliminated by YG CEO this early please God guide me today.. and most of all I don't want to be separated with Mino oppa.. Oh Minhee stop being so delusional for freakin sake, it's your self-composed battle and all you ever think is Mino Oppa, focus yourself!
 
"Okay, next one" YG CEO said as Jennie Kim opens the door and goes out and there I was standing in front of YG CEO, Jiyong Oppa,Teddy Oppa and Choice37 because they are the experts when it comes to writing songs. 
 
"I'm gonna sing my newly self-composed song entitled "Crush".
 
"Ok, you can start now" Jiyong Oppa said as he adjusted his shades.
 
I started singing in Korean and meant all I said in the lyrics because that's what I was I've been feeling when I wrote the song and shared ideas with Mino Oppa.
 
 
He doesn’t have to know my heart
I just need him to be where I can see him
Just as always, with those charming eyes, gestures, words
He just needs to exist, that’s all I need
 
 
Everyone clapped as I finish the song with no mistakes and all confidence.
 
"Good job Minhee-ah" Teddy oppa said as he clapped his hands.
 
"I really felt the feelings you felt when you were writing that song, I was wondering how did you write so wonderful lyrics, are you that inspired Minhee-ah?" Jiyong oppa joked and smirked.
 
"Thank you oppa, and other sunbaenims kamsamnida" I said as I bowed 90 degrees to the panel of judges.
 
"It was good Minhee-ah, we'll show you the results next week, for now just get ready and practice." YG Sajangnim said to me.
 
"Okay, Sajangnim"
 
 
 
If only they knew that I was so into the song that I was about to tear up thinking that my oppa will never like me but I just wanna see him happy and that's all what's enough for me.  Him existing is enough for me, his existence was a gift from God to a girl like me. I wrote the song thinking if "What if Oppa has a girlfriend, what will I feel?" this question hunted me for days since I wrote the song. Will I still be her cutest dongsaeng? Will he have enough time for me? This questions were all in my mind and was scared of what will happen in the future. I know we can't stay like these forever, we have our own separate lives and we know we can't decide for each other's hearts no matter how close we are.

 

5 hours ago...
 
"Hyungs! Can you all gather here? I have something to tell you guys" I said as I call out the other 10 hyungs. 
 
"What's this all about Junhoe-ya?" Jinhwan hyung asked me.
 
"Wait hyung, I'll tell it when all of you guys are all here" I said nervously.
 
"Okay we're all here, what is it Junhoe-ya?" Hanbin hyung asked.
 
"Oh I think I know what's this all about" Mino hyung said as he puts his arms onTaehyun hyung's shoulders
 
"Uhmm.. It's Minhee's Self Compose Assesment today, and I'm thinking of congratulating her for a wonderful performance and for working hard because... uhmm.. yeah guys I like her for a very long time actually and since you guys became close to her too for a very long time, I was wondering if you  hyungs can help me with this plan. So are you guys in?" I said without stopping and with a nervous heart but still determined.
 
"Ofcourse we would Junhoe-ya! We've all been together for 3 years, why do you even have to ask if we are willing? Ofcourse we are!" Seunghoon hyung said.
 
"Yes, ofcourse count us in" Taehyun hyung said.
 
"Anything for Minhee" Mino hyung said but it seems like it has double meanings? I don't know but I'm not going to let him get Minhee, not ever again.
 
"Okay so hyung's here's the plan. I will be picking her up on the dancing studio and I will put a blindfold to her eyes on the way here in our private practice room. You guys can decorate this room with red roses and some of you can buy the food. When she enters here I will be disappearing from her side and you guys play the music I'll be preparing and then I'll sing for her, ofcourse the lights are still off. After I sing the song I wrote for her, you guys blow the confetti and shout "Chukkahe Minhee-ya" and you guys can leave us alone.  I'll buy some flowers and a special gift for her. Uhmm.. Mino hyung can you buy the cake? You know what Minhee likes and please put her name on the cake "Chukkahe Minhee-ya.. Bobby hyung,Hanbin and Jinhwan Hyung please buy some foods, something representable for a lunch date, okay? Donghyuk Hyung, Yun Hyeong hyung please buy some candles, and some confetti's.  Jinwoo Hyung, Seungyoon hyung and Taehyun hyung you guys are in charge of the decorating of the room. You guys know Min hee so much, you know what she prefers. I'm gonna go outside,I still have something to prepare and to buy. She'll be here in 5 hours so we have to hurry."
 
I was staring at the hyungs prepating for the "Congratulation Party for Minhee A.K.A. Lunch Date with Minhee" and I really owe them a lot for this. They are truly my brothers, they are willing to give up their 5 hour practice time to help me, I wish i can give this back to them. But for now, I should stop emoting and I should get ready for my special gift for Min hee.
I was going to sing for her a special song and then kneel down while holding the cake and will say "Chukkahe Minhee-ya". If only I can say, "I like you, will you be my girlfriend?" but I know that's too soon to happen. I don't wanna rush things out because I know girls hate that since I'm very close with my mom and she always teach me about girls. 
 
"I will not rush you Minhee-ya, I'll wait for you no matter what happens" I thought as I was practicing the song I was going to sing.
 
 
4 hours and 30 minutes have passed.
 
"Hyungs is it all done?" I asked.
 
"Yes it is dongsaeng, It's all ready." Taehyun hyung said as he puts his both hands up with his thumbs up signalling that everything was okay.
 
"Go and pick-up your girl" My hyungs said jokingly.
 

 

 
30 minutes before..
 
As I was buying the cake and making the lady improvised it for me, I saw a teddy bear store near the cake shop. I saw a really cute blue bear that looks like me. Well I guess the eyes and the glasses of the bear made it one of a kind a looked a lot like me. I thought of buying it and give it to Minhee as a congratulatory gift without Junhoe knowing. I mean why does he have to know? Minhee and I have been closed for 3 years, he's lucky that I didn't take Minhee away from him knowing that he's my dongsaeng but if it's other guys, I'll do anything for that guy to be jealous of us and that guy will end up staying away from her. Maybe she doesn't notice that I care.. But I really do.. A lot.
 
and so I bought the cute blue teddy bear but I noticed something weird about the teddy bear's shirt . Something was written on it, it was so big that I noticed it right away.. The shirt says "Follow your  ". I laughed and thought that it was funny but at the same time it shook my heart. Maybe this cute bear is telling me to Follow my Heart but what does my heart say? I don't even know. Hmm.. I should call this bear Mimi, since I'm Mino and she's Minhee. Hmmm.. I hope she likes it! Maybe I should buy some flowers too? I still have 30 minutes so.. 
 
I rode my motor bike on the way to.....
 

 

I was on my way in picking up Minhee for our lunch date when I saw Jiyong hyung and Chaerin unnie outside of the dancing studio making out.. I mean being sweet.. He was kissing Chaerin noona's cheeks and Chaerin noona's hands was on Jiyong hyung's neck. Until they stopped when they saw me. "Oh Mianhe Junhoe-ya, your Jiyong hyung cannot wait when we get to his house, oh if your finding Minhee, she's there with Teddy Oppa" Chaerin Noona awkwardly said as Jiyong Hyung gets his hand on her waist and gets her inside the Lamborghini.
 
Oh how sweet can this couple be? I mean even though it's kinda risky because they are already in the peek of their popularity but still they did go on with their relationship. They really love each other and we trainees were the witnesses for that.
 
Okay I should stop talking about Jiyong Hyung and Chaerin unnie's love story or I'll just be jealous.
I went inside the dancing studio and saw Teddy hyung talking to Minhee and I let them talk for a while and I went to the bathroom and when I went back
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was surprised when Teddy Oppa suddenly called for my attention and I immediately went to his side and talked.
 
"Yah you, be honest to me Minhee-ya. Did you write this song for Mino?" Teddy Oppa whispered slightly teasing me.
 
"Errmm.. Uhm.. Yes oppa, but please don't ever tell him or else his head will go big. How did you know oppa?" I said kinda embarrased.
 
"You guys are so obvious, no need for words. Your relationship with each other is simple like Jiyong and Chaerin. They did keep on denying that they were not into each but just mere bestfriends but look at what they are now." Teddy Oppa said as he shooks his head on the direction of Chaerin Unnie and Jiyong Oppa who was busy making out.. I mean being lovey-dovey on the wall outside the studio. I laughed and imagined what if that happens on me and Mino Oppa too? Oh . Stop thinking dirty thoughts Minhee-ah!
 
But my lips immediately smiled and my heart was about to go out of my chest when I saw Mino Oppa holding a large blue teddy bear with a boquet of pink roses on his right hand and was wearing a red checkered polo with glasses on and a black pants. I felt loved and my heart was about to burst out of happiness, I mean I even pinched myself.
 
God is this really true? Is he really here standing in front of me? Is he really here? God please say yes.
 
I thought when someone kissed me in the cheeks...
 
"You didn't notice me no matter what I say so I kissed you, yah what are you thinking?"
 
 
I was stucked, shocked, and felt like fainting but I knew I couldn't do it now because I knew they will all laugh at me, all I could do was drop what I was holding which was all from Mino Oppa and hugged him with tight with my hands on his neck. He was a lot taller than me so I needed to tiptoe my heels.
 
 
"Thank you so much for all of this Oppa, you don't know how much you made me happy for all of this. I really appreciate it all Oppa, thank you really." I said as I cherished the moment of being in his arms as he puts his hands around my waist, we stayed like that for......
 
His smell was intoxicating...
 
Her smell was so addictive..
 
If only we could stay like this forever...
 
 
 
Cause everytime you touch me
I just die in your arms,
Oh it feels so right
So baby baby please dont stop..
 
 
"Yah! Mino, go and make a move on her! Your too slow bro" Teddy oppa said to Mino Oppa that caused us to let go of each other.
 
"Hyung.. I think this is already considered making a move" Mino oppa said as he do those only-guys-do-when-they-meet-shake-hands-with-a-pat -in-the-back thingy and I was surprised for what he said. I mean is he really making a move on me now? 
 
One ask from you and I will say yes if you only knew...
SHE thought.
 
I'm starting to like you if you only knew....
HE thought.

 
Oooh.. Looks like someone is falling for her.. Kekekeke *^____^*
So yeah this chapter is all about Minhee and Mino :)))
Sorry for the Junhoe Team in this Chapter.. but well let's see what will happen in Junhoe's Plan..
Ermm.. for all of those missing me writing about SKYDRAGON. So yeah a small scenario gift or a skydragon moment for y'all infiknights ;) Hmmm.. Yeah their relationship was kinda my inspiration for writing this fic.. ^____^ So as promised I updated Friday! :) Thank you for the wonderful 11 subscribers of this fic! Thank you so much ^_____^
 
See you cute readers in the comment box \^____^/
 
Happy Friday to y'all! (PH TIME)