Chapter 3

A sweet incident

"Try it too." Yong Hwa said, trying to feed you using his spoon. You was taken aback by his action and you want to refuse because you are embarrassed, but he said,

 "Don't refuse. You baked it, you should taste it too." you nodded, and he feed you. Then he start eating again.

 

YOUR POV

Is this a dream? I'm having an indirect kiss from Yong Hwa oppa~!! How I wish time would stop right now!

END OF POV

 

YONG HWA'S POV

Did we just made a indirect kiss just now? There my heart goes dugeun dugeun again. Am I falling for her? For serious? We’ve just known each other for a few hours.

END OF POV

 

Both of you chat while eating the cake. Mostly about you, because Yong Hwa keep on asking about you.

 

*After finished eating*

"Hmm, it's late already. Your friends and manager will start worrying about you. I guess we need to go our own way now." you said after you take a look at your watch. You are feeling sad right now.

"Ahh right. Well, let me send you home. It's too dangerous for a girl to walk alone" he offered.

"Jinjja?"

"Ne, let's go."

 

While walking, you keep looking up, enjoying the night scenery with millions of stars on it. You loved stargazing ever since you were young. Little did you know, he was watching your action and admiring your calm face that is enjoying the night sky. A small yet sweet smile carved on his lips.

 

"So, here we are," you said in front of your house while turning around to face him.

"Did you live here alone?" he frowned.

"Ne, waeyo?"

"Don't you feel afraid?"

"Aniyo." you said back. "Hmm, thanks for sending me home, oppa. Sorry for troubling you" you said, bowing at him.

"Aniyo, gwenchanhayo.." he said, shaking his head.

 

‘Should I say it or not? But I will never get this opportunity again. Oh my god~ Should I or shouldn't I? Arghh, let’s just say it then,’ you thought before saying,

"Uhh, oppa.."

"Ne?"

"C-can we have a selca?" you asked, blushing hard.

"Ne of course."

 

Then he took two pictures with your phone, With you standing in front of him, locked in his embrace while both of you looked at the camera *or should I say the phone?* he used one of his hand to take the picture, while he put the other one on your shoulder, making a 'peace' sign with his head resting on your another shoulder. Both of you smile widely in both pictures even though you were both nervous.

 

"Okay, we are done, send these pictures to me later okay? But, will you not upload these pictures in the social network?"

"Ne of course. I will not oppa, I know it might-- no, not might, but it will give you problems after this. Don't worry, I will not do anything that will give you trouble." you said, assuring him about it.

"Okay then, thanks Ha Gi-ah. Don't forget to send me those pictures, ne?" a relieved smile carved on his lips. You nodded at him.

"Good night oppa! I hope we will meet again in future. Say hi to the other members and say sorry too if I make them worried about you." you give a sweet smile to him.

"Okay, good night too Ha Gi-ah. Study smart! Take care and thanks for the foods." he waved at you and leave after he makes sure that you have entered your house already.

 

 

YONG HWA'S POV

Did I just hugged her just now? Oh god! I don't even realized it! But it felt warm to hug her. How I wish we could stay together for a few more hours.

'Looks like you have fallen for her, huh?' my mind asked me. My feet automatically stopped walking for a while. Eyy, impossible.. we just met today..

'But why did your heart goes duguen duguen huh?'

Whatever, I'm not okayy? *while start walking again*

 

On my way home, I hummed the song 'you have fallen for me' that I sang in the drama heartstrings. Creepy huh? To sing your own song like this? Hahaha. I guess this is because Ha Gi-ah used this as her phone ringtone. 'Ha Gi-ah again?'

 

huh~ whatever.

 

*at Yong Hwa’s dorm*

"Hyung, you are so late. I was going to look for you just now" Jong Hyun said.

"Gwenchanha. I was just chatting with her just now. Jong Hyun-ah, wanna try some spaghetti? That girl cooked it because she felt guilty towards me."

"Wahh~ jinjja hyung? I am hungry actually." Jong Hyun grinned at me.

"Ehheyy, calm down bro." I said while opening up the lunch box.

 

Luckily she put it in a heat-resistance container, so it is still warm.

"Hyung, it is delicious! She sure is a good cook!" Jong Hyun said excitedly.

"I know right? She even baked an oreo cheese cake for me."

"Jinjja? Where is it? Can I taste it?" man, when did this dongsaeng starts eating so much?

"Heheh, I've eaten that already"

"Eyy hyung, you are cruel." I laughed hard.

 

"What is this smell?" Min Hyuk suddenly popped in his head between me and Jong Hyun with Jung Shin behind him.

"Wahh~ hyung, where did you get this? Let me eat too!" Min Hyuk sure is childish.

"Ne arasseo arasseo. Just eat it you guys." then, they start digging in.

"So delicious!" both Min Hyuk and Jung Shin said in sync. I just laughed looking at my dongsaengs behaviour.

 

Then, I sit down on the couch in front of the television. A message come in. Feeling weird that I received a message at this late, I opened it. Reading it makes me smile broadly.

 

'Oppa, thanks for today :) I really enjoy our short meeting as I've been longing to see you so badly. Ani, don't misunderstood me.. I've been your fan since I'm in high school, so meeting you is really good :) Did you eat the spaghetti? Sorry if it taste bad.. I haven't made spaghetti for a few months. If it taste bad, just throw it. I'm afraid you will fall sick if you eat it. Sorry for this long message >.< here, our pictures :) good nite oppa~'

 

"Whoaa hyung, is that really you?" I jumped from the couch after hearing a voice near my neck.

 

 

hi! here's the third chapter :) still good? by the way, I am actually writing a new fanfic, but I still couldn't find a tittle yet, because I still didn't decide who will actually be the main character and how to end it. Weird me, isn't it? Heheh.. But I'll try to think in these few days and update it. Will ya wait? Thanks for reading and do subscribe :) Thanks in advance o(>,<)o