chapter 4

A sweet incident

"Whoaa hyung, is that really you?" I jumped from the couch after hearing a voice near my neck.

 

"Yaa Lee Jong Hyun! Don't freak me out like that!" I burst out, feeling shocked. Jong Hyun just laughed at my reaction.

"Ah ne, mianhe Hyung. Geundae, is that really you? Why did you take a picture with her like that?" Jong Hyun asked, I know he's curious.

"Molla, I just did when she said she want a selca of us." I smiled, remembering that moment.

"Hyung, let me see her picture." I showed Jong Hyun that picture. Shortly, he said,

“Wow, she’s cute. “ I smiled hearing that.

 

END OF POV

 

 

YOUR POV

 

*in your house-leaning your back at the front door while slowly slipped down with your back in contact with the door all the time*

Did oppa just hugged me? Did he just rested his head on my shoulder? Is this real? *you pinch yourself* Ouchh! It hurts, then it is true. Ahhh~ Oppa~ *covering your face due to too shy right now* Oh right, I need to send our pictures to him.

 

*after sending message to him,you went to your bedroom-lying on your bed*

Aigoo,today is really my best day ever! *look at the selca again* Ahh~ Oppa gomawoyo~ Saranghaeyo Oppa~ *hugging your phone*

 

*A message come in*

‘Ne, welcome :) And thanks to you too. The spaghetti is delicious. Really.

Uwaa~ I’m touched that you say you are my fan since you were in highschool. A lot of thanks for that :) Good nite too, Ha Gi-ah. Sweet dreams and take care.’

 

Omo, Oppa reply my message. Thanks a lot Oppa!

 

*you went to sleep with wide smiles pestered on your face after that*

 

 

*next day-afternoon, at the cafeteria with Min Ah*

You keep on humming CN Blue's songs one after each. Feeling weird with your actions, Min Ah asked, "Yaa, waeguerae? You keep on singing their songs since morning. Micheosseo?" Feeling that it was funny, you laughed at her.

"Aniyo, I'm just in a very very very good mood right now." Then you keep smiling again, and strangers might think that you are crazy. (kekeke)

"Wae? Wae? Malhaebwa~ *Why? Why? Tell me~*" she did a puppy face at you. "Aishh, arasseo~ Geundae, don't tell anyone about this. Arasseo? ANYONE." you told her, putting both of your arm on her shoulders. Then, she nodded a few times at you.

"We met up yesterday’s evening, right?" she then nodded. "I was late for our meeting because I walked around the park. Then, after replying your message, I knocked on a guy and we accidentally interchanged our phones because they were just the same. Okay, to make it short, we saw each other last night to exchanged it back, and you know what? It was Yong Hwa's handphone!" Min Ah screamed loudly after that which made you to put your palm around to shut it.

"Shhh! Min Ah-ah, slow down your voice" You look around you and see that a few people are starring on both of you. You grinned innocently and bow at them.

"Ha Gi-ah,jinjja daebak!! Ahh~!!!" Min Ah speak again after she manage to freed from your palm. She screamed slowly because she doesn't want to grab more attentions from others.

 

Min Ah's face turned red because she is too excited about it. "I know right? He even ate the spaghetti and oreo cheese cake that I made. Ahh~" you covered your face with your palms again, feeling shy. "Mwo? Daebakk!! Wait, sphagetti is Yong Hwa's favourite food, isn't it? How I wish I get the chance like this with Sehun too," She said, feeling excited yet jealous with you and yes, she’s Sehun’s(EXO) fan. You nod and make a peace sign at her.

But, you didn't told her about his phone number and the selca you took last night. Yeah, she is your best friend, but you respect Yong Hwa's privacy too.

 

*A week after that, at a café, with Min Ah*

“Yaa Min Ah-ah! CN Blue is having a fan sign meeting tomorrow!” you said to Min Ah excitedly.

“So? Your point is?” she frowned at you.

“Come with me please? I missed Oppa so much and I never have his sign yet. Please?” you make puppy eyes at her.

“Aishh, how can I resist if you do that kind of look? Arasseo Ha Gi-ah. We also don’t have any classes for tomorrow.” Min Ah slurped her apple juice after that.

“Assa! Gomawo Min Ah-ah! Saranghae!” you grinned after that.

 

*the next day, at the fan sign meeting*

You sit at almost the furthest back seat because you are a bit late. You didn’t tell Yong Hwa that you would come today. Both of you also had never contacted each other after your last meeting. You didn’t want to be a nuisance to him since he is an idol.

Then, the fan signing event start. You queue up patiently even though you heart is actually beating fast as you went closer to Yong Hwa.

By the time it is your turn, your heart beat even faster.

“Ne, your name please,” Yong Hwa said without looking at you, with his marker pen is ready to dedicate your name for his signature. Min Ah who is behind you nudge your hand as she sees that you freeze on your spot.

“N-Ne, Kim Ha Gi imnida” Yong Hwa’s hand freeze upon hearing your name. He lift his head to look at you.

 

 

Yo! ngee~ my hands are itching to update, so, here it is! Thanks for reading and do subscribe :)