Chapter 2

A sweet incident

"Anneyeonghaseyo.. Sorry for coming late." you said while bowing at him.

"Aniyo, I’ve just arrived too." That guy said. When you lifted your head, you were stunned and can't move even an inch.' Am I dreaming?' you thought.

 

"Y-Yong Hwa-ssi, i-is that you?" you barely able to say that.

"Ne,Jung Yong Hwa imnida. Oh, so you don't know it was me?" he asked curiously.

"N-ne,I don't know. Ahh~ mianhe.. Sorry for troubling you." you keep on bowing in front of him as you felt really guilty and felt embarrassed at him.

"Ani, it's my fault too." 'wow, she really doesn't know it was me. Hey, she's cute when she blushed.' Yong Hwa thought in his mind.

 

Without realizing, you knocked your head and said 'you pabo,Ha Gi-ah' loud enough to be heard by him. Then you heard Yong Hwa chuckled at your action. "It's okay. Don't hurt yourself because of it." Then, you start blushing again.

"Here, this is your phone, no one had called you." he said while giving your phone back. Then, you give his phone back to him.

"Ne, no one had called you too, except the one that I told you before."

 

"Ahh~ gomawoyo." he said.

"You are welcome. Here, I cooked you some spaghetti and oreo cheese cake. Please accept it, because I felt guilty towards you" you said, blushing.

"Wahh jinjja? you can cook? daebak!" you blushed because of his praise.

"Aniyo, it's not hard to cook them. I hope it taste good." you said back to him.

"Gomawo-- erm, what's your name?"

"Kim Ha Gi imnida"

"Ahh, gomawoyo Ha Gi-ssi"

 

"Aniyo, just call me Ha Gi, Yong Hwa-ssi"

"Ne Ha Gi-ah,gomawo.. and you can just call me Yong Hwa oppa."

"jinjja? I can call you Yong Hwa oppa?" you asked unbelievably at him. Then he nodded while smiling. ' Wahhhhh,this is daebak! I am talking to Yong Hwa oppa right now!’

 

"Are you a fan of cn blue?" Out of blue, he asked that. Feeling shocked, yet blushed, you nodded.

"I was shocked actually, to see there was my pictures as your lock screen." he then smile broadly as he saw you blush hard.

"Ahh oppa~ don't say that.. you make me blush more.." you said, while covering your face with your palms.

 

YONG HWA'S POV

O-Okayy, she's got a cute side of her too. Man, why does my heart goes dugeun duguen now? I feel like wanting to know about her more right now. We stopped talking for a while as she was looking through her phone. Then she looked at me-frowned, as if she wants to ask something.

 

"Do you have anything to ask me?" I asked her.

"Ermm, o-oppa.. Is this your phone number?" she showed her phone to me, which drew us closer.

"Ahh ne, waeyo?"

"Erm, can I save your phone number? I promise i won't let anyone know! But if you don't like the idea, I'll just ignore it."

"No it's okay. You can save it." what did I said just now? I let her?

"Jinjja? Gomawo oppa!" she said and the next seconds when I realized it, she was hugging me. My heart beat 10 times faster now.

"Ahh mianhe..jinjja mianhe!" she said after that, realizing she's at fault. I just grinned at her to shut my nervousness. I could see her face blushing hard right now.

She covered her face with her palms, feeling embarrassed I think. I think she has this behaviour of face-palming herself when she’s shy or embarrassed.

END OF POV

 

YOUR POV

 

"No it's okay, just save it." he said okay! I can save his phone number!

"jinjja? Gomawo oppa!" and when I realized it, I was hugging Yong Hwa oppa. I quickly apologize at him,

"Ahh mianhe.. jinjja mianhe!" yaa you pabo! why did you hugged him? He might think I'm a ert now. Ahh~ this is embarrassing! *while face-palming yourself*

END OF POV

 

He laughed when you covered your face which makes you to turn at him with your hands are now cupping your face. Then you covered your face again while facing him as you feel damn embarrassed right now.

'Oh my god! what have I done~' then you heard,

"No it's okay.. don't feel too embarrassed about it." You shook your head a few times showing that you are really embarrassed right now.

 

After a few minutes, you uncovered your face, puffing your cheeks before start fixing your voice to start talking to him again. "Ahh mianhe oppa.. I guess I was too happy just now" you grinned and your dimple showed up.

"wahh,you have dimple? No it's okay, really."

"Then, gomawoyo oppa.. Ermm, you saw that? Not much know that I have dimple as it didn't really show up. I guess you are lucky oppa." then you laughed.

"Oh jinjja? I'm honoured that I saw it then." both of you laughed together.

 

*after a few minutes*

"Well, you doesn't look like a Korean at all, are you a foreigner?" he asked.

"Ne, I came here to study. I've got an offer to study in Seoul University. I took the medicine course and this year is my second year."

"Wahh~ so you are actually going to be a doctor? daebak~" he asked, astonished about it.

"Ne oppa."

'Wow,I meet one genius girl here.. she's cute, have an innocent look, a good cook and now a genius? Whoaa, she's perfect! Wait, am I praising her too much now?' Yong Hwa talked to himself.

 

Looking at the box on his lap, he asked, "Did you really baked this? You said it is oreo cheese cake right? When did you bake this?" 'Whoa, I asked too much.’

"Ne, it is oreo cheese cake. I just baked it this evening after the incident, waeyo?" you asked him.

"Wahh, you just baked it? It must be good. Mind if I eat now?"

"Aniyo oppa,it's not really good. But I put all my effort on it. Yeah, go on. I baked it for you to eat though." You smiled at him.

 

Feeling curious about how it taste, Yong Hwa start digging. After a few second, "So, how does it taste?" You asked, curiously.

"It's delicious! You are really a good cook!"

"Anieyo, I'm not that good. But thanks for the compliment, oppa" you smile broadly at him.

"Try it too." Yong Hwa said, trying to feed you using his spoon. You was taken aback by his action and you want to refuse because you are embarrassed, but he said,

 "Don't refuse. You baked it, you should taste it too." you nodded, and he feed you. Then he start eating again.

 

 

hi readers! so, so far so good? I hope it is. By the way, this story is based on what I hope will happen to myself actually o(>////<)o

eheheh..wait for the next chapter! I'll try update soon!bye and thanks a lot for reading this!