Blind

BEAUTIFUL 아름답다
Please log in to read the full chapter

That boy walked with short steps, holding Chinae’s hand. He looked cute, though he was taller than me and about the same age. I just couldn’t take my eyes off him. Who was he anyway? I stopped playing and tried memorizing his appearance. He looked very happy, walking together with Chinae. I hoped he’d look at me at least once, but why? He sat down beginning to play the piano as well. From here, I could watch him all the time. From here, I could reach him.

“Xiumin-ah, you have to concentrate~” Dongmin said, comfortably patting my shoulder. Without answering him, I nodded. I didn’t concentrate at all. My stomach was feeling weird today, but indeed it had a good feeling. I didn’t think about the bad things which could happen to me, if I didn’t keep the promise. What was the worst that could happen? Getting hit a few times was usual. I could barely use all my time, watching that boy. Whatever his name was.

“D-Dongmin-ssi?” I stuttered, looking curiously into his eyes. He put the stick away and stared at me.

“Xi Luhan” He then pointed at Chinae.

“Chinae-ssi’s new student…” He stopped for a moment and many words came out of his mouth.

“Born April 20th, 1990. He practised piano since childhood. He’s Chinese, but speaks fluent Korean.” My mouth was wide open, after hearing so much about him.

“X-Xi Luhan?” I answered and looked at him, from a far distance. Dongmin nodded and walked out

Please log in to read the full chapter