Trust

I'm Not Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2: TRUST

Kwon Jiyong, it was the name of this lazy assed guy who lives alone in his apartment after running away with a huge sum of money from his parents.

He lived quite badly but he’s still a nice person.

 

5:13 PM. That same day.
Jiyong came home freezing from the snowfall outside. “Aish. I’m stupid to do that.” Jiyong said as he remembered how he ended up without his coat.

He quickly took a jacket and boiled water in the kitchen. As he was waiting for the kettle to whistle, the sound of his phone ringing came instead. It was Seungri and he was sure that he’ll only be inviting him to the club tonight. He didn’t answer the call, he was just too exhausted, and maybe he’ll just stay at home for the night. And as he stared at the distance, his mind started to wander and he remembered how he got here, how he had his relationship with Kim Taeyeon.  

::FLASHBACK::
It was just a few nights ago. Yes, the weather was already cold and the only difference was that there was still no snow falling into the ground of that winter evening.

Jiyong was at the backyard, smoking to lessen the coldness he’s feeling when a pair of hands covered his eyes. “You’re smoking again. I told you to stop.” The person spoke in a quite serious tone as she removed her hands in his face and walked in front of him. Jiyong who’s taller than her, lowered his head in level with hers and answered in a cute voice. “I’m feeling cold, that’s why.” He dropped his cigarette on the grass lawn and stepped on it like his usual habit. “But that is n..” the woman was about to nag when Jiyong hugged her tightly and began to speak to her. “A hug is enough for me to stop.”

And the undeniable truth that he had this relationship with Kim Taeyeon was enough to ruin them as well.

Kim Taeyeon and her mother, accepting their harsh fate as poor housekeeper who was chased out of the mansion they’re living in as a consequence of being involved in those rich people who never knew where to spend their money.

::END OF FLASHBACK::

He ran away from home as soon as he learned of what his father did. His father did not chase him back but his situation did not change. He still can’t find Taeyeon’s whereabouts. He still doesn’t know where to start looking for that woman. That woman he caused sufferings.

*Whistle* His mind was disrupted by the sound and his mind was back to reality.

 

11 PM. That same day.

After spending hours in front of her mother’s grave, snowfall got much harder but she does not feel cold anymore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter