Kwon Jiyong

I'm Not Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1: KWON JIYONG

*. Too Cold.*

That was the first thing Jessica felt as soon as she stepped out of her house. It was snowing hard and for her today was a very important day, unlike others who don’t remember. Covering her neck with a scarf to lessen the cold did not help.
Walking in the path covered with snow, she decided to take shelter first in the convenience store in the corner of their neighborhood.

As soon as she entered the store, her stomach began to growl. *Ramen would be enough.* She sighed at the thought. After paying and putting hot water, she headed to the stool to sit and wait for the noodles to cook. “I can’t believe that he’s not doing anything. I hate him.” Jessica murmured as she thought of her father.

Without her noticing a man sat in front of her and spoke, “Who hates who?”
Startled, Jessica began to curse the man, “Aish. Damn you! And what are you freaking doin’ here?”
“I’m stalking you, why?” The man said earning no response from the cold woman who is now starting to eat her noodles. “Yah. Jessica Jung! Am I talking to an invisible, non-existing person?” He started to speak again which Jessica never answered, as she continued to slurp the ramen.

As he was still blabbering non-stop, Jessica after finishing the last bit of soup from her so called ramen, stood up. “Just shut up Choi Seunghyun. I still have classes so I’m leaving now.” Jessica told him before she walked away.

“So, after I waited for you, you’re just going to leave me here?” Seunghyun whined before catching up to Jessica who was now waiting for a cab.

…….

3:57 PM. That same day.

Only 3 minutes to go and Jessica would be dismissed from her boring college life. She never excelled in class. She was too lazy to get serious about it. She did have friends, but nobody is close enough to know Jessica Jung’s problems. People have always thought about her as a rich child who gets everything she wants. She’s also mean to others especially when she’s in a bad mood. That’s what made others think that she’s a total like the Queenkas that they have read about in fanfics. But no, her personality, no, her attitude, it is all due to the circumstances that is in.

3:59 PM. A minute to go before being dismissed.
Then, crap. Her phone ringed. Hearing it, her professor, as well as her other classmates turned their gaze at Jessica who was looking for her phone inside her purse. Lucky her, the bell rang signaling their dismissal, ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter