2

Oh My Beautiful Target
-JIHYUN POV- I stood up after my class was over and collected my things putting my purse on my shoulder, i walked out of the class room. I made my way outside to meet up with Junhyung for lunch "hi your Yoon Jihyun right?" I turned around and looked at the person talking, i nodded "yes why?" I asked slightly confused on why the most popular guy was talking to me. "Im Baro, i saw you this morning and you caught my eye, i wanted to say hello" he smiled. I raised my eyebrow "oh? Well hello" i replied. "I was also wondering if you would like to do something later?" He stared into my eyes intensely, i opened my mouth to reply "JIHYUN!!" I closed my mouth and turned away from Baro seeing Junhyung and the others standing some ways away, i smiled and looked at Baro "sorry but no thanks" i walked away leaving Baro stunned. ------------------BAROS POV-- i stood watching her walk away 'she  just rejected me' i thought, i walked back to my friends "how did it go?" CNU asked me, i shot him a glare "she rejected me, but don't worry I'll get her" i said more for myself than them, i stuffed my hands in my pockets and started walking towards the cafeteria.. "you really think you can get her Baro?" Gongchan asked humor visible in his voice, i looked over at him and smiled "i know i can. In fact, I'll bet on it" i said feeling sure of myself. A smile spread across all of their faces "well then lets make it a bet. Make her fall completely in love with you in one month" Gongchan spoke sliding his hands into his jeans pockets, "its a deal then" i said coolly extending my hand to shake on it, Gongchan gripped my hand and shook "well come up with a price later on" i nodded and we continued on our way. We walked into the full cafeteria and waited in line for food, i felt a elbow in my side i looked over Sandeul nodding to the smaller girl in two people ahead of me. 'Jinhyun' i thought smiling. I went ahead of them and stood directly behind her, she didn't have much on her tray, it was all the cheapest things. I furrowed my brows. Jinhyun turned her head to look at me nearly jumping out of her skin "aishh. You scared me, don't you know it's rude to stand that close to people?" She said starring up at me, 'was i really standing that close?' I thought puzzled. "Sorry, let me buy you lunch to apologize" i offered hoping she'd take the bait, she turned her head to look at me again her stare serious "look, i told you not even a half hour earlier, I'm not interested, what's it going to take for you to leave me alone?" Her tone annoyed, i smiled "a date will shut me up, or i can keep asking until you say yes, I'm stubborn so i can keep it up for a long time" her eyes narrowed "well i guess we'll be seeing each other often, i hope you like rejection" she paid for her food and took off. 'This is going to be difficult, she's hard headed' i sighed and walked to my table trying to think of another plan....