1

Oh My Beautiful Target
-JIHYUN POV- I walked outside into the chilly air shuddering instantly, i wrapped my arms around myself and started walking "Jihyun!!" I heard a familiar voice call to me, i turned around to see Junhyung jogging to catch up with me, i smiled at him "well good morning Oppa" i said, Junhyung bent down hands on his knees trying to catch his breath, I giggled softly "all you had to do was tell me to wait up" I said. "What if i wanted to chase after you like in the dramas?" He replied, i stared at him oddly Junhyung was always saying weird things so i should be used to it by now. "We should get going or my fingers are going to fall off" i said blowing hot air on them trying to defrost my numb hands "here take this" Junhyung said reaching into his pocket pulling out a little pouch putting it in my hands "that should warm them up" he smiled, i looked down blushing "thank you" i bowed to him, "yah haven't i told you a million times not to bow to me? It took forever for you to call me Junhyung, though i do like you calling me oppa" he grinned "were best friends no need to be so formal" he ruffled my hair i narrowed my eyes at him "im not a dog" i said, Junhyung held up his hands in defense "sorry" he smiled. I rolled my eyes and sighed "what am i going to do with you Junhyung?" I asked, he shrugged his shoulders. I looked down at my watch my eyes rounding "omo, I'm going to be late!!" I said picking up my speed Junhyung tailing after me, i finally slowed down when the university came into view "finally" i said relaxing a bit, "hey I'll see you at lunch" Junhyung said waving to me walking to a different building, i held onto the strap of my purse walking towards the music hall.-----------------BARO POV-- I stood leaning on my car arms crossed over my chest "Baro!" I turned my head seeing Jinyoung walking over to me. "Hey, what's up?" I asked. Jinyoung shrugged standing next to me "how did last night go?" He looked over at me, a smile grew on my face "i got her to kiss me after 3 hours. This game is getting boring all the girls here are to easy" i sighed hanging my head, i looked up seeing the rest of the gang walking over, my eyes catching a glance at a short small figured girl with long brown hair walking right by them "hey Jinyoung whose she?" I elbowed him and pointing over at her Jinyoung knew pretty much everything about everyone in the university "ah, that's Yoon Jihyun 22 years old, music student, quiet hangs around that group of dancers that call themselves Beast, that's all i really know, besides the fact she refuses to date anyone a lot of guys have asked her out but she turns them all down" Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders. I kept my eyes on her until she disappeared into the music hall not even noticing when my friends walked up. "Looks like Baro spotted prey"  Gongchan laughed. I smiled hearing his words fixing my jacket "i think i just may have. Come on lets go"