Warmth

Playful Melodies~~ [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s 6 pm already and we’re still not yet done. There’s a part that I really can’t get. We decided to have a 20-minute break. I went to the comfort room and as I went back, I heard them discussing something.

 

“I think we should change the last part. Min-ah can’t get it.” Xiumin suggested.

“No, it’s much better if we don’t change it. She’s the only one that can’t get it but I’m sure she’ll get it sooner.” Tao contradicted. “Plus, she just started.”

“It’s not a problem if we change the steps. There’s that too. If we change the steps now, we all need to adjust but if we don’t change it, we only need to give her enough time.” Lay examined carefully.

“Xiumin, just trust her for this. I think she’s a fast learner. She just needs some more confidence. It’s just like yesterday and we’re learning some basics of piano and she can’t somewhat get the notes right. I just trust her and she became determined.”

“So who’s in favor of not changing the steps?” Kris, as the leader, asked.

 

All of them raised their hands and also Xiumin who seemed hesitant.

 

“Okay. We won’t change the steps then.” Leader Kris declared.

 

 

I admit, I kind of feel bad that they want to change steps just because of me. It’s kind of, you know... I don’t know but I’m too embarrased and shy.

 

 

 

8 pm………

“Okay, that’s enough for today. We should stop for now. I bet Min-ah is also tired.” Kris said.

“It’s okay. I’m used to staying up at night.” I said.

“No, you’re a girl. You shouldn’t stay so late. Let’s all go home.” Luhan insisted.

“I have to prepare for my report tomorrow too.” Xiumin said.

“Okay, okay.” I muttered.

“Min-ah, I think my grandmother has taken a liking to you. She wants to introduce you to my grandfather. She said that if you could stay for another hour and just have your dinner here.” Tao said to me.

“It’s not a problem but it’s just that I don’t have someone to go home with.”

“I’ll just take you home. I have a driver. So please…... My grandmother seldom requests me something and I want to make her happy. Just for today, please.”

“Okay. I also kind of like your grandmother.” I gave in finally.

“Min-ah, be careful!” Luhan waved at me.

“Good bye guys and good night!” I said to them.

 

They all bid farewell to me.

 

 

 

 

“Min-ah!” a voice coming from my back shouted.

Ah! It’s Tao’s Halmeoni. “Halmeoni!”

“Have dinner with us. Just wait for 30 minutes. Go get your things in the practice room.”

“Yes, Halmeoni.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter