004

Playful Melodies~~ [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have I ever mentioned this to you guys? But you know, our school is a public school but all rooms are air-conditioned. Contradicting isn’t it? Well believe it or not it’s true. Know why? ….Because our school is full of scholar students. All of our tuition fees are being paid by the government. There are poor students, average and there’s rich. We all entered here for different reasons but mostly because of the quality of education they offer. I belong to the average ones. You guys might be wondering, if I am poor, how I learned different languages because mostly, rich people are the only ones that can afford to learn multi-languages or at least that’s how I think. Well, we’re once rich but my family’s business shut down so we’re just average person now. We still have our own mansion since my mother wants to keep it as our memory of having a life as rich people. My classmates aren’t aware of my situation. It’s not that we can’t eat 3 times a day. It’s just that I can’t do shopping every month like I always do. Anyways, I’m still thankful that we are still safe.

 

 

We arrived at Tao’s house. It’s huge. It’s even larger than our mansion.

 

“Huang residence, who are you?”  A voice said coming from the speaker as we clicked the button near it.

“I’m Luhan. We are here to visit Tao. We have practice today here.” Luhan said.

“Oh, you’re the friends that young master is talking about. Sorry, please come in.” the voice from the speaker said.

 

 

We went in and was led to a room filled with mirrors. I’m a narcissist so it pleases me. XDD I love to see my reflection but I am well aware that I am not as pretty as the others. I think nobody thinks I’m pretty because I’m a dork. My attire is really like some funky photographer. You know, the ones with the glasses, camera, hair is let down. Well whatever.

 

 

Now, we’re in the practice room of Tao. He’s house is awfully large. There’s a garden in front of his house. You can see this even before you enter the gate. Oh my God, such scenery. I really like this place.

 

 

At the back of the main door is their living room. Their living room is located at the center of their first floor to the right wall. There are 5 steps down before you could enter the living room. There’s a couch, a television fixed on the wall, a table for guests, his childhood photos and his various medals and trophies from different competition.

 

 

At the right corner of the living room are the stairs connected to the second floor. At the left of the living room, there’s a kitchen then two doors, the one is the practice room and the other one is the entertainment room. Goodness! There’s even a bowling center at the end of the entertainment room, too bad we didn’t go in. I only saw it because it’s open.

 

 

“Tao, good morning.” I said formally.

“Good morning” he patted my head.

“Yo!” Kris waved at him. The other member also started greeting him.

“You guys are quite early.” Tao said to us. “Have you eaten yet?”

“Yes.” Xiumin replied.

“Okay. Let’s practice now then.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter