New Friends (Atarashi Tomodachi)

Playful Melodies~~ [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

The next day came. I was on my way to the senior classrooms but I bumped into someone.

            “Yah! Watch where you’re going!” the person said.

            “I’m sorry.” I bowed to him as a sign of apology. As I saw look up, I recognized him. It’s Tao. “Excuse me but can you show me to Luhan? “ I asked him.

            “Why? One of his fans? Going to confess again to him?” he said coldly.

            “Me confessing to him? Sorry to disappoint you but I’m just getting something from him.” I stumped my feet as I paced my feet to the back door of their room.

            “Oww. Sorry. I thought you’re one of her crazy fans.” He said, “I’ll bring him outside so wait here in front of the door.” He walked past me and asked Luhan.

            After a few minutes, Luhan came out of the door.

            “Yo.” Luhan put his four fingers at his head to look like a military that is receiving his command and put his hand down again.

            “Hi.” I said.

            “Oh yeah, the CD. Wait for me in the music room. My friends want to meet you too.” He remembered.

            “Okay.” I said to him, “Bye”

            I went down to the music room and decided to get my things first since I think they will be back for after a few more minutes. My classroom is just next to the music room though.

            I got my bag and went to the music room. As expected, they are still not there. I bet his friends are hard to find since they all roam around the school facility when class ends.

            I put my bag on a couch in the room and seated in front of the piano. Wow, I feel like I can really play the piano. XDD I’m such a feeler.

            I have always wanted to play piano. We have a piano at home but no one is there to teach me. I plan on self-studying but I’m too shy to have my parents get it for me. I think they’ll just bring my confidence down. I’m emotional, I take things seriously, but I don’t like staying sentimen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter