The Music in My Heart I Bore, Long After it was Heard No More

Playful Melodies~~ [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I love to sing. I always sing. My voice is terrible and you should trust me, you wouldn’t want to hear it. I love music but I don’t know anything about music. I feel it but I don’t know what it’s made of. It’s just like the things you see. Example: a table, you could touch it, see it but you never know how it’s built. I love to dance but I can’t dance. It was like reaching for a star that you can never reach. I know I’m not good at any of this but I love that kind of things that’s why I still do it.

 

 

Hey, I live in a democratic country that’s why I can do what I want. Well, there’s this ‘Gestalt Prayer’ Fritz Perls wrote. I really love that. It’s like, I gain confidence with this. Not confidence literally rather the composure and assure myself that everything’s okay. I always don’t care if people hate me. Hey, I’d rather be hated than suffocate myself trying to put up with his/her attitude, y’know. I’m not a good girl. They say I’m good at math but I don’t have the confidence. In fact, I regard myself as one of those good-for-nothing girls.

 

 

 

I think like that for the past 16 years of my life here until someone changed my point of view. By change, I mean this someone makes me go crazy. My prospects in life were a mess now. There’s a part of my brain that is dignified and there’s a part that breaks into my conscience.

 

 

Well this someone is someone that I met at the end of our midterm examinations. He’s a senior in my school.

 

I am running on our hallways, panting. My friends are waiting for me at the guard house. I don’t like it when I attract too much attention. It creep me. For that reason, I hurry up. I don’t like waiting either so I don’t want to do it to them. I was about to get my bag at our classroom but suddenly I heard a music. It’s coming from the room just a door next to our classroom; it’s the music room after all. I couldn’t refuse the soft tune of the song, the beautiful voice of the man. I fell in love with a song, again. I repeat, AGAIN. This happens to me most of the time. I just can’t stay calm until I knew who sang it and the title of it. Though, I always forgot the title. I didn’t mind the lyrics because it’s in Chinese. For goodness gracious, I only know English, Korean and Japanese. My nose is bleeding! Help!! XDD I should only say that if I was trying to understand the lyrics.

 

[A/N]: I'm a Filipino. Nosebleeding in Philippines is like having trouble in hearing fluent foregin languages as far as I know. You may think it's the girl being a ert because in Japan, nosebleeding is when people get ual excitement (just learned this in my Nihongo class)......... Sorry if some may misunderstand this.

 

I really can’t resist it anymore. I speed up my pace and finally, I reached my classroom, got my bag and got out of the room. a girl. To me, he’s facial features are perfect. I prefer the type of guy like him but I warned myself to never fall in love again.  I was about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter