Chapter 2

You're my love
Suho hear a phone ringing and stop crying and wipe his tear away.
"Ughh Why there is ppl still not got back home" suho dont know what should he do.
quickly he wipe his tear when someone come into his view.
*hyerin pov*
"ahh umma i'll be back late"
"why you must be late"
"i do some self- study at school since exam is next week"
"you must tell me early i so worry bout you ok then take care"
"dehh~~ "
hyerin continue walk to bus stop and found a man and she ask the man
"did you hear sobbing sound like people cry here probably kid just now"
"umm sorry i didnt"
"if not a kid so you are the one who cryin just now"
"why i must cry im a man"
"hmm probably man also can cry bcause they also have heart and feeling so why not ohh sorry i just gonna sit down sorry for disturbing"
"ahh nevermind i dont care soo i suho you ?"
"i just talk with you a few minute ago how can i give my name to you eww what if you are a murderer"
"its ok uhh the bus has come did you ride this bus also"
"yeah did you need to ask that sort of question its the only bus and the last of course i will"
*suho pov*
why this girl must be so annoying i just ask her name not her money pft. Im not a murderer didnt she know me ? I am the EXO leader that famous group why she dont know me ?
I cant understand why she still dont know me im famous singer not a famous killer.
*end of pov*
A few minute later the bus has stop and suho saw the girl was sleeping and hw try to waking her up but she didnt get up so he decide to piggy back her. The driver bus ask him "Is she your girlfriend" suho shook his head and get down from the bus.
Suddenly suho start to laugh when he look hyerin face and he thought hyerin look cute when she sleep. She look like a sleeping baby. Suho feel something in his heart he feel happy when he look at hyerin. He also wish that he can meet her again. Its the first time suho doesnt remind of his kim su ahhis favourite noona .
Hyerin awake she ask suho did the bus has stop. Suho just smile "the bus has gone" hyerin make a shock face and sudden she ask herself did she need to be shock . Another question in her mind how could she end up here with this guy she even dont know. 
"You asleep in the bus when-"
"Why you just dont wake me up"
"listen to me first please"
"ok go on"
"i've try to waking up you and but you just continue to sleep so i bring you down and you end up here ? satisfy with my explanation?"
"uhh umm *blushing* thank you im sorry for troubling you uhh i gotta go"
"yahh wait since i has help you please let me know your name" 
"Kim Hye Rin" hyerin shouted without looking back and ran.
Suho cant stop smile when he got her name. He keep laughing while walk and cant stop smile. At least he know where is her school and her name. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hv no idea u.u so i just write what i feel and think and feeeeeeeeeel xD eukay hope you will enoy