Chapter 1

You're my love

  Suho was just about to leave when Sehun call him .

"Hyung why you dont stay here for a night"

"Ahh sehun nevermind i just gonna back to my home"

  Today is important day to suho it was the day when he meet Kim Su Ah her ex-girlfriend. Suho is the only one thought that su ah was his girlfriend but su ah dont because she just treat him like her lil brother. Thats make suho heart broke into pieces when Su Ah said like that. 

*flashback*

 "Suho actually i just want to be my lil bro and not more than that and i also has a boyfriend already"

  "Noona i thought you like me"

   "Suho i do like you but just like a lil bro not more than that please dont misunderstood"

  "I i i understand i wish you happy with your boyfriend" suho fake a smile .

  "Suho im sorry" without hear Su Ah apologise suho just walkaway with his broken heart.

*end of flashback*

  Suho walk to the place where her favourite noona leave him. He didnt even thought that his noona would reject him even he say that he like her very much.Suddenly he cry bcause the place remind him of his favourite noona that he like more than a noona. He know he should start a new life but he just cant his memories with her can easily erase.

  *hyerin pov*

 Hyerin still at school do her self-study. Exam is around the corner so she think back home early will not helpin anything. Whenever she got back home she will sleep until night and not study. So she decide to do self-study at school.

 She look at her watch and it almost night she quickly pack her things and rushing to bus stop. Luckily the last bus still not depart yet or not she would be death and go back home walkin and that is nightmare to her. When she get near at the bus stop she hear someone cry.

  Suddenly her phone ringing and the sobbing sound has stop.....

************************************************************************************************

Hey guise hey hey hey ^0^ i got a problem idk what tittle should i put i dont have any idea so i just put '...' as the tittle if you hv any suggestion please tell me maybe i can make it as tittle :3 eukay bye bye thanks for read ._.