Page 13

Wrong Husband

The moments are not wasted. The time is not wasted and my love is not wasted. There is no too late.

 

Even though I was blinded with Heejin’s lies, i still found her. The one I can call the right one.

 

Walking in this busy street with Hana, feels like we’re the only one walking here. Actually, I feel like floating than walking. Everything is so light and happy. I look at her. I’m still mesmerized. How can I didn't notice this eternal beauty of her before?

 

Every morning doesn't feel like before. Watching and listening to her playing the piano makes my day complete. Leaving her to work is the saddest time in the day, not like before it’s the time i feel so relieved; because i’m not going to see her unhappy face. Before, working in the office feels so fast but now it seems like forever. I didn't feel like this before.

 

The feeling of urge to go home.

 

To see her.

To hug her.

And to kiss her.

 

“Hey!”

 

She poked my cheek. Oh, am I thinking too much?

 

“Yes” I look at her while hugging her from behind and she’s sitting in my lap. She smiled. I can’t stop to smile too.

“What are you thinking about?” She ask and pokes my cheek again.

“I’m thinking that ‘I don’t want to grow old’”

“Eh? Why? It’s natural that people will grow old. And you can’t stop that!” she chuckled.

“I know. But... I don’t want to grow old without you..” I whispered the last part.

“Hey..” Then I kissed her.

(AN; lame right? hahaha)

 

 

The sound of the doorbell cut this precious moment. I almost got frustrated but when I open the door it was her mother. She told me that she want to talk with Hana privately so I waited in our room while they are talking in the living room.

 

I miss her already...arrg why is it taking so long? And why in private?

I’m thinking that it is maybe really important. Like having a grandchild... i laughed at my own thought. Why am i thinking this?

Suddenly, Hana entered the room and sit beside me in the bed. She told me that her mom already left. I wanted to ask about what they are talking about and why is take so long and why is it in private.

 

“Let’s go for a vacation!” she said then smiled.

“Oh sure, with your family?”

“No. Just the two of us”

“Okay” I smiled. I’m happy of course but I feel there’s something wrong but I know it’s gonna be alright. 

 

AN; Sorry guys for the late update T.T pls forgive me 

Thank you for reading! God bless! ♥