Page 14

Wrong Husband

"Why are we here?" I asked her.

This place... I will never forget this place. The place where I almost die and meet the girl I thought who is the one for me. How Hana know this place? I never mention this place before to her. Suddenly, I remember the girl who saved me. Who is she? 
 
"Do you remember this place?" she said.
"Have we meet here before?"
"Yes. And I'm the one who saved you" she said then smiled at me.
 
It was her. I feel a bit sad...that I really live in lies before. But, I'm happy now. Now. Now, that I have her. I hugged her tight. I don't want to let her go again. I will treasure her forever. "Thank you" 
 
--
 
"I thought we're going for a vacation?" I asked while driving the car.
 
"Mom said it is very important" she said. She can't look at me. I'm afraid it is something bad.
 
We finally arrived and saw a car parking in the front of the house. Her mother come out and we enter the house together. They talked again in private.
I'm really getting curious. What's going on?
 
 
The next days, I noticed that Hana seems lonely. She doesn't talk to much and she stopped playing the piano every morning telling me that she's tired. She also stop teaching in the music school and just stayed at home. I always ask her what's wrong but I always don't get an answer. I don't want to see her like this. This unhappy face of her.
 
One day, when I arrived from work I saw her crying. I hugged her and brushed her hair. Telling her 'what's wrong?' and 'it's gonna be alright' again and again. "No. It's not. It's not gonna be alright". 
What is she talking about?
 
"You love me right?"
"Yes. I always love you"
"Then, make me...yours."
 
I'm not prepared for this. But. But the way she look at me...it's really sincere. I don't know what's going but I did it. I will do everything that she want. So, that's it. We've done what a married couple should do after the wedding. I don't know why did she ask me this time, I really thought she's not ready yet. But why so sudden?
 
I want to know. But I need to be patient. I don't want to hurt her.
And I promise that I'll do everything to her.
 
I know she will tell me. All I need is to wait. 
 

 

The next days, I thought everything will be back to normal. I thought it will be alright. But I'm wrong. So wrong. I was back from work and there's no one home. I got scared. I looked for her everywhere. The thought of her leaving me makes me crazy. But I wont give up. I continue my searching. I suddenly remember the river. 

 
I run fast as I could. And saw her. Instead of feeling relieved...I got shocked. All this time, I never thought that she would do that...
 
She tried to kill herself.