Confused Confession

What We Really Are

 

 

"What the hell do you think you're doing!" Eunmi pushed Ji Yong away quickly punching him in the stomach, leaving him to fall to the floor in pain, and run into the safety of her room.

She quickly locked the door, hands shaking, was she meant to be feeling this way. Her heart beat wasn't normal, her breathing wasn't even, hands shaking, the ways he hugged her brought warmth surging though her body. From what she read in romance books this is what people call love. She couldn't be feeling this way. She won't allow herself to feel this way. She has feeling for TaeYang and it should stay that way.

He has feeling for her best friend there's no way Eunmi can take away the chance for Ah Young to be with a great guy like him. Eunmi laid on her bed she ignored the knocks on her door. She didn't want to see him right now her feeling have to be buried before she can talk to him again.She doing this for Ah Young.

"I said I'm sorry just come out and eat ok" Ji Yong knock on her door worried about Eunmi.

Not once did he leave her door he stayed siiting back against the door just in case he hears something bad happen. He didn't know why he just suddenly hugged her he just did. He couldn't deny that liked it, it felt like she fit perfectly with him. How her height match his perfectly. How sweet she smelt just like vanilla and cassis.

The sky began to darken not once did Ji Yong hear any movement happen in the room he was guarding. She must be asleep he thought sighed and stood up, dissapointed that she didn't come out of her room at all. Was she angry?, Did she not like me hugging her? Thoughts raced though Ji Yong's mind as he laid in his bed, in the silent house that started to feel like his old houses again.

Eunmi to her side this feeling was never going to go away was. Could she selfish and get together with TaeYang even though she has feelings like this for Ji Yong? Is that unfair to TaeYang and her. She can't be like this Ji Yong doesn't want to be with her he want his dream girl, the girl that he knew since he was little, if she tells Ji Yong about then he would never go and confess to Ah Young. Then it would be Eunmi fault because of her feelings that she doesn't need to have.She made up her mind.

She was going to be selfish for once.

 

As soon as Ji Yong woke up he threw his blankets off him, jumped out of bed and headed to Eunmi room straight away.

"What are you doing?" Eunmi questioned Ji Yong who was standing in front of door

"Umm I wanted to ask if you're ok but it seems like you're ok and do wanna havebreakfast I could makebreakfastfor you if you don't want to and you it's not Imind because I you seemupset and yfd."

"Ok first of Ji Yong breathe. Second of all what language are you speaking. If you said something about breakfast I'm already eating" Eunmi said holding up a bowl full of sugary cereal. She headed towards the living similing at Ji Yong trying not to laugh out loud. But her smile dissapered, she not allowed to have these feelings they're just friends she reminded herself. 

"So do wanna do anything today?" Ji Yong asked joining Eunmi in watching a child cartoon that Eunmi seemed to enjoy

Ji Yong laughed. Such a violent girl loves cute stuff. Ji Yong watched Eunmi never take her eyes off the screen, as she carried on to feed herself at the same time.

When the cartoon finished Eunmi took her bowl and placed it into the sink.

"Ji Yong call TaeYang" She said

"What?"

"Tell him to meet at park just around the corner" Eunmi said not looking at Ji Yong If I look at him now then my plans will not go the way I want to I have to be selfish even if it hurts me.

"Why do you wanna meet him for?"

"I want to confess to him"

"What! Are you crazy you- I... Why do you want to confess to him?"

"That's waht you do when you like someone. To be honest you really didn't help me find out more information anout him, so I thought I do it myself as his girlfriend"

"You can't become his girlfriend" Ji Yong said with anger. Why was he angry?

"Why not. Look just call him ok" Eunmi head to her room to change. Today is the day she will tell the guy that she loves him not to stay by someone eles man. It's for Ah Young and Ji Yong you have to hurt yourself for everyone to be happy. She told herself.

She exited her room, she saw Ji Yong sitting on the couch with a sad expression written on his face. Why was he so sad I'm doing this for his own sake.

"I called him" Ji Yong said in a low tone, refusing to look at her. "Good luck" He whispered audible to Eunmi

"Thanks" Eunmi slipped into her shoes and left the house. A sigh escaped her lips as she stuffeed her hands into her pockets and headed to the park. It's for Ah Young and Ji Yong you have to hurt yourself for everyone to be happy. 

Eunmi sat on the cold bench as she waited, shouldn't she be exicted?, Should't she be happy? Why was she feeling the exact oppisite?

"Hey Eunmi, Ji Yong said you wanted to talk about something" TaeYang said, breaking Eunmi away from her thoughts

"Oh yeah...Well I wanted to say..."It's for Ah Young and Ji Yong you have to hurt yourself for everyone to be happy.   "TaeYang-sii..." It's for Ah Young and Ji Yong you have to hurt yourself for everyone to be happy.  "I like you would you go out with me?" Eunmi closed her eyes to stop the tears from falling.

It was silent, all Eunmi heard was the wind whispering, leaves moving from the place they laid.

"I'm so sorry" Don't be "But I don't like you this way" I don't either "I Like Ah Young, sorry" ... "Let's stay friends ok" TaeYang said. Eunmi nodded, her eyes still closed. TaeYang hugged her. It doesn't feel the same... It doesn't feel like Ji Yong.

Eunmi headed back to her house. Waht did she expect him to have the same feelings. She was so stupid of course he would like Ah Young what's not to like about her. She opened the door.

"How was it?" Ji Yong said sitting right in front of the door way with Gaho lying in his lap, lifting his head as soon as he saw Eunmi enter.

"He rejected me" Eunmi said. Was she affected? No.

"I told you not to confess to him" Ji Yong said. Eunmi looked at his eyes, worried, he was worried about her but here was something eles. Something she couldn't understand, his eyes she to gleam as if he was happy. Was he happy at the fact she got rejected? Eunmi brushed past Ji Yong heading towards her room.

Just in time Ji Yong stopped her pulling her into his embrace once again. Eunmi shook her head refusing to let any tears out.

"Hey it's ok, I'm here ok. Cry" Ji Yong gently her head, rubbing her back. Eunmi let her tears fall her arms wraaped around his neck pulling him closer. She just realised how much affect he has on her. How she didn't allow herself to be together with him because him and Ah Young should be together. Yet here she was selfishly wishing that he was hers.How she realised that she wasn't upset that TeaYang rejected her. But how she loved Ji Yong yet she can't be with him because he deserves Ah Young.

 

Eunmi's New Mission: To Help Ji Yong. Make Ah Young fall in love with Kwon Ji Yong.

 

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Just want to say updates will be slower because I need to finish on of my stories

and school has started again T^T

Comments and Subscribe^^