One Day

Preordained Writing Contest
This is the official reminder that you have 24 hours left to complete your entry. Due to a mix up with the site, our previous countdown is off. If you need to know how much time, use this countdown link instead.

As this is the last day of the contest before judging begins, several things need to be done to make sure your fic is eligible for judging:
 
1) Make sure you have followed all of the rules from chapter 2. 
2) Make sure your story is marked complete on the site.
3) Make sure that you have either PMed one of us, or left a comment below stating that your story is completed and provide a link if you haven't already. 
4) Make sure that your story is not marked "friends only" or "subscribers only." Up until this point, it hasn't been an issue, but with judging starting, all fics must be open to everyone. If your fic is still marked with one of those, it will be disqualified and we won't read it.
 
Other things that need to be known for the last day:
 
1) No more extensions will be granted unless you have some seriously deserving circumstances. 
2) Anyone who joined back in like November and early December, but have yet to post a forward or message us telling us what's going on, you are banned from entering our next contest. This has been a huge issue for this contest, and we will absolutely not deal with it during our next one.
 
Also, since judging is about to begin, it's probably time we tell you all (By that I mean like the ten of you that applies to) how your fictions will judged. 
 
Just like our last contest, both judges will read your story and grade it from three main point that we feel are extremely important, we'll then add our scores together and average them. All together, there will be 50 possible points you could get. 
 
20 points for originality and overal plot. 
15 points for use of the prompt given.
15 points for use of the characters and how well it fits your genre.
 
If scores end up getting close to one another, there will be 5-10 points worth of bonus available to each story based on readability and how much we both enjoyed it.
 
I think that that's all, so I'm gonna cut this off here. Thank you too all of those who actually started their stories and especially to those who completed them, good luck to everyone, and we hope to see you in our next contest as well!
 
--Am's&Ash