Reminder

Preordained Writing Contest
Hey guy, this is your first reminder that there is only a week left to finish your story. That also means that now is the time to be asking for extensions, but at this point in time, unless you have a really good legitimate reason for needing an extension, only those who have joined the contest in the past week or two will be eligible for extensions. This is due to the fact that Aya-Chi and I are seriously pissed off by this contest right now. We have over 50 people that have messaged us asking to enter the contest that we have given criteria to and out of those 50+ people, only 5 have completed their stories in the four months since this contest started. In Adversus we had less than half of the contestants we have for this contest, they had a little over a month less than you all to complete your entry and we had over half of our contestants complete their stories for us to judge from. Hell, we even had our second place winner in that contest get featured on the front page! And yet for this contest, which is such a cool idea in my opinion, we have over 50 contestants, 16 stories even posted on AFF and only 5 of them completed. Not to mention that we'e already blacklisted two or three people from joining our contests in general because they didn't follow the rules and either, deleted their story without telling us, decided they didn't want to do the contest anymore without telling us, we even had some people deactivate their accounts without telling us! (Obviously they aren't blacklisted simply because they aren't even here to participate anymore.) 
 
I'm sorry to those who just signed up this past week or two for having to read me ing at all of the other contestants, and I want to thank the like 15-17 people that have followed all the rules and especially those who have completed their stories. 
 
The deadline is in a week and I'm about to just start deleting people from the contestant list who have had their characters/prompts/genres for months now and haven't even started their stories, so if you see your name disappear from the list, it is probably better to message Aya-Chi pleading for forgivness because she is significantly less twerked off than PMB right now and is a lot more likely to allow you back into the contest. 
 
-Am'z&Ash.