Chapter 3

True Love

"But Myungsoo-ah this is evening now. How can we move all of your stuffs in one go plus we haven't clean your apartment even though we filled furniture in it"

"I will only take my clothes and books. So this is enough for me. For cleaning my new personal maid will deal with"

*Is he trying to help me or is he trying to kill me???*

Mrs. Kim sighed and said, "If you say so"

Myungsoo looked at Dasom and said "Go and pack my clothes and books within 15 minutes"

"M-me??" Dasom asked pointing to herself.

"I think I have only one personal maid. If you don't want to you will be…."

"No! No! I will! But 15 minutes isn't too short to pack? And I don't know where your stuffs are"

"14 minutes left"

Dasom can't tell anymore and ran to Myungsoo's room to pack his stuffs.

No one saw Myungsoo was smirking. *Teasing her is interesting*

"Tell her I will wait her in my car" Myungsoo told one of the maids and left.

After 14 minutes exactly, Dasom appeared in front of Myungsoo.

"I am here" said Dasom, panting and breathing hard.

Myungsoo checked his stuffs. Dasom felt nervous*Please everything please be fine*

"Put my stuffs and your stuffs at the back seat and get in"

"So do you regard me as your personal maid?" Dasom asked after sitting beside Myungsoo.

Myungsoo didn't say anything just driving.

"Thank you. Thank you. I will work hard for you Young master" Dasom said while bowing consecutively.

Hearing the word "Young Master" Myungsoo looked confused.

"Who told you to call me "Young master"?"

"The old maid told me to call you like this if not she said Mrs. Kim will fire me"

"That's why I don't want personal maid. I don't like people calling me "Young master". So don't call when there is only you and I"

"B-but you are my master so calling you "Young master" is one of my duties"

Myungsoo blew hot air, looked into her eyes and said "Ok you said I am your master, right?"

"Y-yes" answered while looking down because she was not brave enough to look back directly into his beautiful eyes. It can make her heart beat faster than ever.

"So you should follow my order, right?"

This time Dasom just nodded.

"Don't call me "Young master" again. If you called again, I am the one who fire you. Get it?"

"B-but what if Mrs. Kim heard I am not calling you "Young master"?"

"Call me "Young Master" when there are other people"

"So how should I call you? Should I call you Mr. Kim?"

"What????? Call me "L""

"N-nae L-shi"

Myungsoo stopped his car in front of the huge condominium. A boy came and took his car key. Dasom tried to carry all of the bags.

When Myungsoo saw, he just wanted to laugh but still kept his emotionless face.

*What does she think who she is? Trying to carry all bags in one go?*

Myungsoo said to Dasom, "You don't need to."

Myungsoo called another bell boy to carry.

When they were in Myungsoo's so called apartment, Dasom gasped.

Dasom just can’t believe her eyes. It is like she was in the wonderland.

*Did he call this apartment? This is not just an apartment. THIS IS A HOUSE!*

"HEY Come back to earth!"

"Ah—s-sorry"

"Clean all this dust and unpack my stuffs and place them. The room over there is mine and the room beside mine is yours. I want all done when I came back"

"M-me. To do all alone? Before you come back?"

"Or should I do?"

"N-no No I will do"

"Ok then" Myungsoo said and left, smirking.* She sure don't know how to ask for help from other people*

*I am sure he is trying to kill me. I miss mom. Is she ok? I guessed I can phone her after doing this. But where should I start?*

It took three hours to do all for Dasom.

*It's 12 o'clock. When will he come back?"

She began to worry about Myungsoo.

Suddenly the electricity was off.

Dasom began to sweat. The thing she most afraid in the world is Darkness.

*Please please come back*

Suddenly she felt cold hands touched her back.

"OMMMA!!!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not uploading. I promise I will try my best to upload recently after this week. Actually last few weeks ago I heard news about Myungsoo and Kim Do Yeon , my heart broke into pieces :_(  ( I am Myungsom shipper!) I can't imagine any more. So I couldn't upload. Now I've heard that their story is end. They broke up! I know I shouldn't be happy after hearing the couple broke up. You know I have an evil idea in choosing Second Female lead. Guess who?

Thank you for loving my fanfic. (bowing)