Chapter 2

True Love

When Dasom rang the bell, a middle-aged woman came out.

"Who do you want to meet?"

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Kim Dasom imida." She said while bowing 90 degree.

"You must be new personal maid for young master. Come in" she said coldly.

*Whoa she is really scary* Dasom thought.

Dasom saw an elegant lady in the living room.

"Mrs Kim here is Kim Dasom"

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Kim Dasom imida. Nice to meet you”
"Take a seat. I am Mrs. Kim. You are the personal maid for our son, right?"

 "N-nae"

"Do you know why did I choose you among 100 applicants?"

*100 APPLICANTS?????? IS THIS REALLY THAT MUCH?*

"I don't know madam. Please explain me"

"Well first you are attending at the same school, and same grade. Second you are a straight A student there. So I think you can be his tutor too. Third, this factor is not important though you have the same surname with us. That's why I started interested when I read your applicant form"

 *Thanks Dad. You make me to get this job*

"Thank you for giving me this job. I will try as best as I can to prove that you are not wrong for giving me this job"

"Ok I like your talking. But I want to give you the warning that our son never accepts personal maids for him"

*EKKKKKKKKK what??????????? Did she give me the job or not?*

At that time, a maid came in and said "Mrs. Kim, young master come back"

"Ahhhhh there he is. Your young master Kim Myungsoo"

*WHATTTTT?????????????????????* Dasom thought looking at the young master hoping that Kim Myungsoo is not the one she knows.

But failing her hope that Kim Myungsoo is the one that she knew.

*Oh great!*

Myungsoo was coming in the house without looking anyone , wearing his poker face.

"Mom I am home. I will go upstairs" he said and was about to go to his room.

"Myungsoo-ah what happened to you? Did you fight again? Ahh here is your personal maid. You better accept her."

"How many times did I have to say that I don't need personal maid mom? I am not a kid anymore." He said without looking at his new worker and went up to his room.

*WHAT*

"As you see he didn't accept you so…"

"Please madam can I try to accept me?"

"Errrrrrrr ok if you want to. But it is better if you don't hope him to accept you"

"Thank you madam"

Dasom's shaking hand knocked on the door of Myungsoo's room.

"Come in"

She heard the cold voice. She entered the room and saw Myungsoo lying on the bed.

"What do you want to tell? Tell it quickly and get out. I want to be alone"

"L-shi are you ok? Don't you put medicine on the wounds?" she said quietly and gently.

"What?" Myungsoo got up quickly to see what kind of maid dare to tell him like this.

To his surprise that one is Kim Dasom, his seatmate.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" he asked.

"I-I-I am the new personal maid that you rejected a while ago."

"But why did you do this job?"

"I do this for my mom coz she needs some medical treatment and I can't afford that amount with the part-time jobs I have. But this job will give enough salary to do. So please let me do this L-shi. I beg you" she said bowing 90 degree.

She heard Myungsoo sighing.

"Follow me" Myungsoo said.

"N-nae"

 She followed him.

"Mom I will accept her as my personal maid"

"WHATTTTTT???????????????????????"

All the maid in the dining room gasped.

"But in one condition she has to live with me in my new apartment"

*Ekkkkkkkkkkk what ? Whoa today is the day of shocks. From famous L sat beside me and again I have to live with him alone.*

"Ok anyway you will live in your new apartment no matter what. When do you move to your new apartment? Next week?"

"No. Today"

"WHATTTTTTT??????"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YES! I updated again! Sorry for my late update. The past weeks were tough for me. Assignments, tutorials and site visits.:(.Thank you very much who subscribe, comment and read my fanfics. :) You guys give me strength to continue this fanfics.

Sorry for my typing errors and grammar mistakes.