Chapter 1

True Love

BAM!!!!!!!!!!

Dasom fell onto the floor from her bed with the loud sound, “ahhh it hurts” suddenly she remembered something and looked at the clock which is pointing at 8:30 am “OMG!!! What should I do???  Pabo. Great now you’re going to be late on the first day of school” she said to herself and prepared quickly for the school and ran to the school with the speed of light.

She bumped into someone “sorry” she said, she didn’t even look at the one who she bumped and she was about  to ran to her class but someone grabbed her backpack.

“Hey how can you say that you are sorry to me when you didn’t even look at me” said the guy

When she looked up, she saw the most handsome guy ever with 6 handsome guys. She felt that her soul left her body.

“HEY!! Are you still there???”

 “S-sorry I’m really sorry. I just want to go to my class in time. If you don’t have anything to say, I will go now. Bye!”She apologized and ran.

“It seems like she doesn’t know us” said the tallest guy.

“How can she don’t know us???” said the guy with the smallest eyes.

*Hmmm... Interesting*

Meanwhile….

Dasom reached the class in time; fortunately their homeroom teacher hadn’t arrived yet.

She breathed in deeply and walked into the class. As soon as she reached into the class, she heard someone said “Here comes our nerd!!” The class was filled with noise.

 “The hard day is starting from now” she told herself. She had been treated as a nerd by the whole school. Everybody bullies her. No one talks her. She didn’t understand why they treated her like that.

She sighed and found a dark corner for her to sit. As soon as she had sat down, a lady came in.

The lady said “Good morning class. I am your homeroom teacher. You can call me Ms. Park. I hope you guys will enjoy the whole school year and do your best to reach your goal. So let’s start the lesson. Open your book class”

“Yes Teacher”

“Hey wait class, one student is missing”

Then the door is opened and a guy came into the class. When they saw the guy, the whole class gasped and the girls were starting fangirling.

“What??? Infinite L is in our class!!!”

“OMG!!!!! How about my hair, my makeup and my uniform??”

“Omo he is so handsome”

Dasom didn’t understand the whole situation. When she looked at, she saw the guy she bumped. Even looking him can make her heartbeat faster. *Why is my heart beating fast? Am falling for him? No no it can’t be. Don’t think like that Kim Dasom!* She thought.

“Sorry Teacher. I’m late.”

“Don’t be late next time. So take a seat and open your book”

He looked at the whole class to find a seat for him.

 “Oppa, you can sit beside me.”

“Please sit with me”

He walked to her and sat beside her. The whole class surprised and whispered to each other.

“Oppa why did you sit beside that nerd not me?”

He shot the cold death glare to that girl. And that girl shut up.

Dasom parted her lips to say him something but she closed immediately thinking that he didn’t want to talk her.

Then she wrote the note down and listened carefully till she saw a book sticking a note on her desk.

“Write the note for me in this book. I am so sleepy to write down the note. If I wrote, I am sure I cannot read my handwriting. I am sleeping now. Don’t wake me up no matter what.

                                                                               L”

She looked beside her and saw the sleeping handsome (A/N instead of ‘beauty’J)

*What?? Did he order me to write his note? I think he’s different from others but it seems like he is the same.* she sighed and also wrote for him. She didn’t know that L was smirking.

The bell is ringing signaled that it is the time for lunch.

Everybody in the class ran to the cafeteria to fill their empty stomach except Dasom and Myungsoo who is still sleeping. Dasom decided to wake him up although he told not to wake him no matter what.

“Hey hey L-shi. Please wake up” she said hoping her low voice can wake him up. Unfortunately he didn’t wake up.

Suddenly 6 guys came with the loud noise “YAHH L WAKE UP””IT’S TIME TO EAT”

Even the loud sound cannot wake him up. They all breathed in deeply and shouted

“YAHHHHH!!!!!! L WAKE UP”

Myungsoo opened his eyes slowly and said “What’s going on?”

“Thanks god you’re still alive, I think you’ve lost your soul”

“Shut up!”

Suddenly they noticed the presence of Dasom.

“Hey you’re the girl who bumped our L, right?” said the tallest guy.

“Y-yes” she said, lowered her head.

“I think you’ll know us” said the most feminine guy.

“S-sorry. I don’t know”

“WHAT???” said the 7 guys at the same time.

“I’ve told you that she doesn’t know us.” said the tallest guy.

“Come on guys. Let’s go to the cafeteria. My stomach is shouting now” said the guy with the small eyes.

They were about to leave, L said “Hey how about you? Don’t you go?”

“Err Thanks but no. I have my lunch box.”

When she was about to sit, the most feminine guy came and said”Noona come with us, ok? I want to know more about you” she had no time to response and she was dragged to the cafeteria with her lunch box in her hand by that guy.

“Noona sit beside me, arraso?”

“N-nae”

“I’m Sunggyu, the leader of Infinite”

“They’re Hoya, Woohyun, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Sungjong, & L” said Sunggyu.

“Annyeonghassayo, Kim Dasom-imida”

“WHAT??? Your surname is Kim, too?”said Dongwoo.

“Err yes, but why?”asked Dasom.

“OK we have two Kim(s), Kim Sunggyu & Kim Myungsoo, now again Kim Dasom” said Woohyun.

“Kim Myungsoo?? Who is he? I haven’t seen him. Is he in this group?” Said Dasom.

The whole group burst into laughter except Myungsoo who was with poker face.

“He is Kim Myungsoo.”said Hoya,pointing  at Myungsoo.

“But he said his name is L”said Dasom.

“Right, my name is L but my real name is KIM MYUNGSOO” said Myungsoo.

“Noona, what do you want to eat?” said Sungjong.

“No. I have my lunch box and I don’t have money” she said, lowered her head.

“Don’t worry, I will treat you” said Sunggyu.

“WHAT????” the rest of Infinite said at the same time

“Woah, daebak Dasom you’re really great” said Hoya.

“Do you know that Sunggyu hyung is really stingy person? I’ve never seen that he treats someone in my life” said Dongwoo.

“SHUT UP!” Sunggyu’s small eyes are filled with fire.

“Thanks Sunggyu-shi but you don’t need to treat me” said Dasom.

“You can treat me instead of her” said Woohyun.

“No”

“Oh I’m really sad” said Woohyun while wiping his fake tears.

After the meal that they ordered was ready, they ate like there is no tomorrow.

“Noona what’s in your lunch box? Can I see?”

“Err it’s only fried rice”

“What? You can eat with only fried rice? Do you always eat like that?” asked Sungyeol.

“Yeah “

“That’s why you are thin and pale” said Hoya.

“Will you eat my chicken? I really like this but I’ll give it to you” asked Sungjong

“No, thanks Sungjong-shi”

“Don’t be so formal, Noona. Call me Sungjong-ah. OK?”

“Nae”

She was about to eat, Myungsoo handed her his fried chicken.

Dasom didn’t know what to do. So she looked at him with her doe eyes.

“Eat” he said.

“L-shi, no need to-“

“I told you to eat not to refuse”

“It’s real-“

“I TOLD YOU TO EAT” Myungsoo shouted.

Everybody in the cafeteria looked at him.

“Dasom-ah please eat that quickly. If not, his anger will hit us” said Dongwoo.

 The rest of Infinite nodded in agreement.

“Thank you “said Dasom.

“Hey guys, I’ve got a message from L.Joe”said Dongwoo.

“What did he say?”asked Sunggyu.

“They said that they want to meet us at the street between the two schools after the lunch break”said Dongwoo.

“Why??? “ asked Sungyeol.

“May be I think they can’t accept their loss when they fight against us “said Myungsoo.

“Ok I haven’t done exercise for a long time. Now I can do physical exercise.” said Sungyeol.

“This is my hero time”said Sungjong with Ben10 pose.

“Stop being childish, will you? Because of that they don’t want to fight with you” said Woohyun.

“HYUNG!!!!”cried Sungjong.

After lunch time break, students went back to their respective classroom. But the Infinite did not.

Dasom asked “Don’t you go back to your classroom?”

“Errrr we have something to deal with"said Hoya.

"ok,bye"said Dasom. She wanted to ask them what it was but she thought they are not that close to ask personal matter so she kept quiet. But she was more worried about Myungsoo than the rest, she didn't know why.

Till the class end, Myungsoo didn't come back so Dasom decided to go to the place where they would meet with Teen Top.

When she went there, she saw a group of guys with wounds.

"They must be Teen Top. But where is Infinite??? " she told herself. But the guy with red hair noticed her.

"Who is there???" that guy asked.

*OMG!!! What should I do???*

"S-so-sorry. I -don't d-o-any-thin-ng."she stuttered. Her whole body was trembled with fear.

But she surprised that that guy chuckled.

"Hey don't stutter. Relax girl. We won't do anything to you" he said with smile.

"I'm Lee Byung Hyun you can call me L.joe and they are my friends, Teen Top from Top Academy, What is your name?"he asked.

"I'm Kim Dasom from Woollim Academy"

"Wow our enemy school" said the tallest guy.

"If you don't mind, I'll do now. Have a nice day!" she said without breathing and ran.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"MOM! I am home"

"aww Dasom-ah how is your day??"                                                                

"Fine mom. How about you? Are you ok? Have you taken your medicine for today?"

"I have already done honey. Don't worry. I am your mom, but you are always acting like you are my mom. Ahhh Dasom-ah here is letter for you" said Dasom's mom handing her a letter.

"From whom mom?"

"I don't know. Open it honey"

She opened the envelope carefully and read.

"To Miss Kim Dasom,

We are from the stuff office of Kim family. Congratulation miss, you are chosen as a personal maid for our young master. So come Kim Mansion as soon as you have read the letter. Don't forget to take your clothes and your personal things. "

"MOM!!! I get a job!"

"Dasom-ah you are doing so many part-time jobs for me but you don't have to do a job like a personal maid and I have heard that the son from Kim family is cold-hearted so Dasom-ah please don't do that job"

"But mom you know if I do as a maid, I don't have to do so many part time job. The salary is well enough for us and I can save extra money for you so I want to go there mom. Trust me mom I can do well"

"If you say so, ok. But promise me if you can't bear anymore you will quit from that job"

"Ok mom I promise you"

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Chapter 1 finally Finished!!!!!!! Now i realize that writing a fanfic is not that easy. Please forgive me if u find grammar mistakes and typing errors. :D. If u don't mind u can tell me where i made mistakes. Plz.

Thank you very much for reading this.