When Tomorrow Comes [Chapter 2]

When Tomorrow Comes

     - Author POV -

After a period of coma for 3 months, Chaerin was sober. Everyone was surprised when know that Chaerin has regained consiousness from a coma.

"yyakkk, Chaerin-ssi ? gwenchana ?" Minzy asked worry about Chaerin.

"mwo? I don't understand what you're talking about" replied Chaerin confused because she doesn't understand what is meant by Minzy.

"huh ? did not you remember anything ?" Minzy asked

"yakk, you already do this.. you make me confused. Ahh, my back are hurts." Chaerin said whimpering.

Minzy was out from Chaerin room and called the doctor to check the condition of Chaerin. 

"who representatives of Chaerin ?" asked the doctor to Minzy and Daesung.

"we are representatives of Chaerin" replied Dasung and Minzy.

"follow me to my room" said the doctor then went to the doctor's office.

"what about the condition of Chaerin doct ?" Daesung asked concerned.

"for now, Chaerin was experiencing a fairly severe amnesia. We don't know when her brain's memorycan be returned. She can recover as long as she doesn't stress." replied the doctor.

"what ? really ?!" Daesung was shocked after knowing he condition of Chaerin.

"yes.. she just remember some memory." replied doctor.

Daesung went back to Chaerin room, and Chaerin was surprised.

"heyy, are you okay ?" asked Daesung to Chaerin with his sweet smile

"yeahh.. im okay, but, my back are very hurts. I had to make a lay for 3 months." replied Chaerin

"haha, its not how. ahh, you have not eaten lunch, do you want to eat ?" 

"ehmm, yes." answer Chaerin.

"what do you want ?" asked Daesung

"ummm, I want fried chicken..." replied Chaerin with her smile.

"oke, I'll be back my princess.. hahaha" Daesung and Chaerin laughed together. After Daesung came to buy food, they eat together, after lunch Daesung and Chaerin was joking together. 

"go to sleep, this afternoon I will come again." answer Daesung.

"yes...thankyou because you're willing to stay with me, becareful on the road" replied Chaerin happy because Daesung make her happy.

 

     - Daesung POV -

I love her, though I know she doesn't love me. But, I did not dare to tell her the truth. I would always waith for her, I would try to make her be able to love and forget Jiyoung. I'm happy to entertain her when she needs someone to accompany her.

I went go home to work on a given faculty thesis, but... Arghhh... Daesung!! focus on your thesis. Actually I can't stop thingking about her. I also took my phone and call Minzy.

"annyeong ?" said a woman. But, this is not Minzy sound..

"Chaerin-ssi ?" I asked surprised,

"ne, waeyo ?" Chaerin asked

"why are you pick Minzy phone ? Where is Minzy ?"

"ah, yes... Minzy was in the bathroom, and she left her phone at tabel.." replied Chaerin

"ohh.. waht are you doing now ?"

"watching television" replied Chaerin

"okay then, I'll be there right way" I replied immediately hung up.

I had a shower and immediately drive my car to the market and buy one bucket of fruit for Chaerin.

     - 1 hour later -

I went into the room and put the fruit, I've traded in the corner.

"hey.." Chaerin great me

"How are you ? whether it be better ?" I asked while sitting in a chair.

"ne.. I'm better now"

"oh, where is Minzy ?" I ask because it doesn't see any signs of Minzy in this room.

""Minzy already home first, she was there with her family pickle" replied Chaerin

"yakk, Chaerin-ssi" call me

"mwo ?" Chaerin asked

at that moment I kissed her lips and Chaerin was surprised by what I did, I took off our kiss and Chaerin can only be silent.

"I'm sorry Chaerin-ssi" I said and went out of the room.

yak!, Daesung what you're thinking ?!! I muttered to myself. When I went back to the room, I saw Chaerin was in the park, and then I walked over and sit down beside her.

"what are you doing here ?" I asked

"I'm bored, I need fresh air.." Chaerin said and smiling at me.

"I'm sorry about what had happened" I replied.

"ne, gwenchana" answered her. I held her hand and she didn't resist, she just rested her head on my shoulder. We have lived for 2 hours in the aprk, I was invited to go back to the room, when I and Chaerin returned to the room, I was surprised because Jiyoung came to see Chaerin.

"Chaerin-ssi ? gwenchana ?" Jiyoung said to Chaerin

"ne, gwenchana.." Chaerin smiled to Jiyoung.

My emotions go up immediately when I saw Jiyoung.

"yak, let's go out there I want to talking with you." My answer to Jiyoung

"what are you want to talk with me ?" asked jiyoung

"what else do you want to do ? whether you're not satisfied Chaerin hurt feelings ?"

"what do you mean ?" Jiyoung asked

" what you do not know that Chaerin loves you ? During the time she harbored her feelings because she was afraid to lose when yo know that she like you." I replied coldly

"what ? she likes me ? you must be kidding" Jiyoung replied laughing put loud

Clunk !! at that moment I hit hard Jiyoung

"yaaakkk!! what ere you doing ?!" Jiyoung replied with a whimper

"if you do not want to get hit even harder, you better stay away from Chaerin !" my answer then I left Jiyoung, after that I had to doctor's office to ask about the condition of Chaerin.

"Tomorrow Chaerin was allowed to go home, but remember, she can not think of anything that heavy" said the doctor

"good doctor, thanks for the information" I replied, and then I went into the room and tell the good news to Chaerin.

"jinjja ?" Chaerin asked with a happy face

"ne!! tomorrow you're allowed to go home, then I'll pick you tomorrow at 11 am and we will go sightseeing all day" I replied with a smile

 

     - The next day -

I helped her to collect her items, after which I insert the items into the trunk of a car. I was invited to have lunch with Chaerin

"heummm, this food is very tasty" replied Chaern happy

"haha, jinjja ? eat a lot so that you get better soon" I said as I fed meat to Chaerin.

Suddenly my phone rang and I walked out of the restaurant to pick up the phone.

"annyeonghaseyo ?" my responsibility

"oppa! quickly back to the house, is now eomma sick seriously.." replied the woman with a voice worry

"w... wae ?! what happened with eomma ?" I asked

"quickly come back home!!" replied my saeng

then I went back into and say goodbye to Chaerin

"Chaerin-ssi, I'm sorry.. now my mother is very sick and I had to return home, mianhae... jeongmal mianhae.." I replied with a dissapointed.

"ne, gwenchana.. hurry hoem.. and leave my regards to your mother, be careful !" replied Chaerin

I immediately drove to the house, and when I gets home I saw that my mother is dying.

"oppa.. what about this ?" saeng asked me in tears, I could only see the state my mother was silent this time.

"let's take eomma to the hospital" I replied, and then my saeng called an ambulance.

while in the hospital doctors pronounced that my mom lung cancer stage 4. When I discovered that my mother had lung cancer since I was high school, I coul only hold my emotions. Why ? WHy not my mother tell if she had a cancer ? At the moment I can only hope that a miracle will happen and my mother could recover from cancer.

 

 

F I N