all is lost.

Survival Guide 101: Living With Money-less Idiots

all is lost

 

all is lost

030.gif

"Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti~" Daehyun waited a little to gauge his sister's reaction before singing the next note. He was singing as high as he could but the curled up lump on the bed had not moved.

"Doooo~ " he screamed in her ear, sighing at his sister's laziness. Even the fat cat had gotten up and was now taking a dump on her dear bed. "Oi, get up," he groaned, poking her face. "You're going to be late. Hyerim!"

As a last resort, Daehyun grab a bucket of water and tipped it over his sister's precious face and hair. The water drenched her bed and the thin sheets of fabric stuck together, making it impossible to move. Hyerim opened her eyes and remained motionless, not blinking until she grasped the situation. He poked her stomach and that was when she cracked. Hyerim screamed loudly before, jumping at Daehyun and attempted to strangle him.

"That will teach you to mess with me!" Hyerim screamed. She was now the wild one. No one could stop her except for the power of nature and maybe the police.

"You idiot! You're going to choke me to death!" he said, choking as he tried to get the crazy girl off him.

"That's the point," she answered bluntly.

"Noona~ I brought you breakfas- Noona! You're killing hyung!" Taehyung yelled, bursting in to help his brother fight her off. The fight lasted several minutes, filled with hair pulling and loud shouting.

"Will all you kids just come down and eat in the kitchen!" yelled Sunyoung, her voice echoing throughout the house and temporarily shutting them up.

"Yes mum!" they all yelled back, charging down the stairs in one heaped pack.

"Move out of my way!" Daehyun shouted, shoving Hyerim against the wall and ran ahead of her. It was a race to get the last piece of bacon and they were determined to win.

 

Mornings. As much as Joonmyeon loved them, they were never the same as before. These days, mornings were filled with the suffocating sounds of breakfast calls and death threats. Whatever happened to the sweet sound of laughter in the morning which had now transformed to this ruckus was a complete mystery to him.

Those family nights they spent together once a month were not doing any good to either party. In fact, it only brought up worse situations when it was confession time.

"So Hyerim, would you like to say anything to your brother?"

"What do you mean?" she answered blankly.

"Something about the last piece of cheesecake?"

She shook her head negatively and Daehyun glared at her.

"You ate my last piece of heaven!" he yelled out. He lunged at Hyerim, knocking her to the ground. 

"Yah! Knock off!" flailing her legs around.

Unfortunately for Daehyun though, one of her legs managed to kick a very sensitive area. His eyes widened dramatically in shock from the blow, clutching it while keeling over in pain. Hyerim stared at him for a few seconds before bursting out in laughter. Tears spilled from his eyes as he fell to the floor.

What a terrible day that was, Joonmyeon thought, massaging his head. That incident was never to be repeated again if avoidable and especially not on him. Although the silent treatment was quite nice while it lasted.

A large plate of food was set in front of him piled with food. Food which was instantly wiped away by the ravenous teenagers in front of him.

"I'm done!" Hyerim yelled, running out of the house before Joonmyeon could even have the first bite of his breakfast. Soon followed the other 2 and even his lovely wife, Sunyoung, went out to work.

"Impossible," Joonmyeon muttered, still glued to his chair. He slowly put his plate in the sink and set off for work.

030.gif

In his glossy black car, Joonmyeon drove to his workplace. A large business corporation in the centre of Seoul, all of which he owned. Nothing could be more perfect than owning what could be the glue of Seoul itself. It's business and financial aspects all in one massive building. Joonmyeon loved his job and that was final.

"Good morning President Kim," the secretary said as he walked through the glass doors.

President Kim. That had a nice ring to it. Everyone's head bowed down to him as Joonmyeon walked passed, all offering him coffee, drinks and morning tea which he politely refused but secretly longed for. He sat down at his pristine glass table and started at his large piles of paperwork until the phone rang.

"Good morning President Kim. A client has wished to speak to you over the phone. I tried to refuse him but he has been persistent."

"Very well, transfer him over immediately," he answered, promptly taking a sip of water.

"What's up, Suho!" someone screamed over the phone, using Joonmyeon's old nickname from college.

"Kyuhyun!" Joonmyeon answered, "Why are you calling me so suddenly?"

"Are you busy?"

"Not really, why?"

"Well I have something to confess. Suho, prepare yourself and don't kill me while you're at it."

"What could be so bad Kyuhyun? I mean, it's not like you took all my money, right?" Joonmyeon laughed cheerfully.

"Exactly," Kyuhyun laughed nervously in response. Joonmyeon could hear the wavering in his voice and was immediately suspicious, loosing all sense of humour.

"Kyuhyun, what did you do?" Joonmyeon asked seriously.

"Okay do you want the truth or-"

"God dammit, Kyuhyun. Tell me the bloody truth."

"Your money's all gone, Joonmyeon," Kyuhyun answered. He was using Joonmyeon's real name so there was no way he'd be lying.

"What do you mean all gone?" Joonmyeon shouted into the phone. He stood up abruptly, hitting his knees on the table.

"I mean what I said. It's all gone. All your money has been taken and you're now in debt with the bank. All of your possessions are now owned by the bank. Soon debt collectors will be swarming over you."

"Where's it all gone?!" he yelled.

"I can’t tell you that," Kyuhyun answered, "but if you want my honest advice, run. Take your family and hide before it's too late."

The phone call ended and Joonmyeon looked outside his window. Although he was quite a few flights up the ground, he could see the swarms of men in black suits with black vans. It was predictable what would happen next so he packed his bags and ran.

"Sir, that car is not safe for use. It's been rigged with advanced technology for a chase scene we're filming," one of the crew outside warned while Joonmyeon climbed into a large van. However, Joonmyeon did not heed those wise words and entered the vehicle, driving away from all the chaos about to occur.

030.gif

"And so, while in class, you can use this lip gloss while pretending to actually be working," Hyerim advertised.

She held up a cleverly produced invention of hers. It was a lip gloss in the shape of a crayon and each colour represented its shade, with the exemption of the colours which would not at all look good on the lips and these automatically adjusted to a better colour. Another one of Hyerim's ingenious designs which would later go under her designer name, Eunji. However, her dreams were cut short when the principal of the school came storming in.

"Hyerim! Are you selling makeup at school again? Use of makeup at school is forbidden and you know it! Meet me in my office now!"

Hyerim dragged her feet while slowly following Principal 'Devil's Spawn' to her office of doom. A horn blared and Hyerim turned to face the source of the noise, only to see her father beeping the horn again and again.

"I'm sorry miss but it looks like I have to leave! See you tomorrow!" Hyerim yelled.

"Miss Hyerim!" the principal shouted, completely shocked.

"Nice timing dad," Hyerim laughed at Joonmyeon. She heard a loud crash from behind the car and peered out the window to take a good look. "Um dad, why did a piece of the car just fall off?" she asked anxiously.

"No time for questions, just sit your down and keep your hands and feet saftely inside the vehicle."

030.gif

"Hey nerd. Geek. Teacher's pet. Computer. Walking calculator. Homework dispenser. World encyclopaedia. Rubbish bin." Daehyun continually threw assaults at the guy sitting in front him, throwing a ball of paper with every nickname.

"Would you please continue this conversation outside and leave me in solitude while I finish this class assignment?" the kid asked him.

"I would if I could understand half of what you just said," Daehyun answered in reply.

"What I meant was-"

"Nobody cares what you meant, I was just making a point that you use too many words. Wait, I'm sorry, did you understand that? Because I meant that your vocabulary is entirely inappropriate for any decent social convention with humanity. Your language shall only lead to successive bullying and crap being thrown at you," ending his glorious speech by throwing another paper ball.

He left the class while all the girls swooned at his amazingness, while he just rolled his eyes, acknowledging their praises. Daehyun casually strolled outside in the school courtyard, walking along the high brick wall. He stopped at his favourite tree and climbed up, sitting in the high branches. He gave off that cold, city boy feel when really, it was just a lousy disguise for the loud idiot underneath. He climbed up his favourite sitting place, a large tree which had a nice branch to lie on.

"I am the best," he said, complimenting himself. "No one is better than me."

This was his daily ritual which reassured himself that he was indeed the 'best'.

"Ya! Daehyun!" a voice yelled, disturbing his inner peace. He looked down to see his sister waving at him crazily and ignored her. What the hell could his sister be doing at his school when she should be at her stupid arts academy? His thoughts, however, ended quickly as he found himself falling off the tree.

"Hyerim! What the hell did you do that for?!" Daehyun yelled at his sister. He stood up and found the source of his misery, Hyerim's shoe which hit his head.

"Oppa! Get out here now! The car's waiting!" Hyerim yelled at him.

"Go away," he mumbled, climbing over the school fence at into the vehicle.

"Is that what teachers teach you at school?" Joonmyeon inquired. "To skip class and sleep in trees?"

"Crap! Dad, I didn’t know you were here!"

"Language."

"Yes, dad." Hyerim laughed at his stupidity and Daehyun glared at her.

030.gif

"Did you see that client who walked away just now?" Sulli asked.

"Which? The handsome, tall one?" Sunyoung answered.

"Of course him! Isn't he dreamy." Sulli sighed happily and went back to daydreaming at her desk.

Life at SN dating agency was all about keeping up with the latest gossip, trends and of course, guys. Everyday, potential love matches would come pouring into their database and Sunyoung's job was to sort all the information out.

"So Choi Minho, our last heartbroken soul," Tiffany said, tapping on the desk. "I think he's going to be a hard one. Sunyoung, I want you to scan our databases."

"I think we might already have a perfect candidate for him."

"Go on."

"Well she's pretty, smart, tall and earns enough to support herself. And of course she's innocent and pure."

Tiffany ticked off each required section and asked, "Who is it?"

"Sulli of course!" Sunyoung laughed, making Sulli blush.

"Sunyoung, you know we can’t just pair people up with agency workers! It's against our rules!"

"What rules?" Sunyoung asked and Tiffany held up a large book: Rules of SN Dating Agency.

"When did she give us that?" Sunyoung whispered to Sulli who shrugged. "How romantic would it be though? You saw the way they were looking at each other before! Right, Sulli?!" She was pulling her arm all excitedly but, by now, Sulli had shut off everything Sunyoung was saying. The phone started ringing and Sunyoung reached out to pick it up, "That must be him right now!"

"Finally, Park Sunyoung!" A loud voice shouted into the phone.

"What do you want, Joonmyeon?!" Sunyoung yelled back, annoyed.

"Come outside now! I'm waiting out the door!"

"But- Joonmyeon don't hang up on me!" she yelled, sighing as the line went flat.

"It better be something good," she mumbled, only to be faced with the world's most run down van. "What the hell is this piece of junk?!" she screamed at him. She kicked the door roughly, resulting in it falling off, leaving her shocked.

"Just get in already alright, honey?"

"You're going to explain this to me when we get home."

"If we go home. Honey, what school does Taehyung go to again?"

"He goes to the same school I do, dad," Daehyun sighed.

"You're such a good parent," Sunyoung mumbled.

"You could've told me that earlier so that I would've picked him up too!"

"You didn't say anything about it!"

Joonmyeon turned the wheel rapidly and raced back for Taehyung, ignoring all red lights.

030.gif

"Kim Taehyung, please pay attention in class." The teacher snatched his phone of him and shoved it in her drawer. "I'm confiscating this for the entire week."

When the teacher wasn't paying attention, he reached into his bag and pulled out another, laughing silently to himself. Lectures were boring and Taehyung knew it. Who pays attention in class when your phone is just in your pocket? Writing notes is useless when you have state of the art recording equipment in front of you to record every single boring word the teacher says. Just cause he was rich doesn't mean he needs to be smart too.

"Kim Taehyung! That's it, I've had enough of you! To the principal's office!" she yelled, taking away his phone again.

He made a face at the teacher and strutted outside, "And that's why I have three."

As a good little brother, he took after Daehyun, looks, attitude and all. People could even say that he was the exact image of a younger Daehyun but he was practically raised by him.

His phone buzzed but it was better not to risk it until he got somewhere more private. Instead of going to the principal's office, he went to an empty class. Inside though was a man and one of his teachers making out.

"I did not need to see this," he said loudly, making them jump and break apart. He ran down the hallway, passing a 'NO RUNNING IN THE HALLWAYS!' sign and hid in the toilets.

"Tell me why you need 3 phones again," Joonmyeon said once he picked up the phone.

"What do you want, dad?"

"Get out of school now. I'm waiting outside. Tell the office that President Kim has let you leave and show him my text okay?"

"Okay…"

030.gif

"Don’t lie, Mr Kim. The President has strictly informed us that you aren't to be let out of class without permission."

"But he did," Taehyung whined. "Just look at his text."

The secretary raised her eyebrows, "Do you honestly think I would believe that is from your father?"

"Why not?" Taehyung read the message and saw why.

tumblr_inline_mr38i4AeHI1qz4rgp.png 

    wassup office people. taehyung has an appointment. let the dawg out.

 

"What the hell?" he mumbled. He was just going to have to find another way out and racked his head for an excuse he hasn't used at school yet.

"I saw your boyfriend in school kissing another teacher."

"He did what?!" she screamed.

"Building A room 5. Thank me later," he bowed, running out the front gates.

030.gif

"So where are we going, dad?" Hyerim asked again. "I'm curious since you've brought idiot one and idiot two."

"Don't call your brother's that, honey. They aren't idiots, they're just a little, strange."

"And for a second there I thought you were on our side for once, dad," Daehyun grumbled.

"Don't complain, Hyerim earns money unlike you lazy bums."

Taehyung shrugged and went back to staring at his reflection in the window. The car began to slowdown and Joonmyeon pulled over on the side of the road. He looked back in the distance and saw no cars chasing after him.

"We lost them," he sighed.

"Joonmyeon, what is going on? Just this morning you were driving a Mercedes but now you're driving this piece of junk! I can't be seen like this!" Sunyoung yelled.

"Listen, I'll explain it all once we find somewhere safe."

"Where are we going to spend the entire night?"

"On the side of the road?"

And so, just like that, the family had to starve and stay outside, hoping to survive through the harsh night.

030.gif

 nonsense rambling: 

Hi you,

I am really sorry for accidentally pressing update when it wasn't ready... I do that a lot by accident... /self-slapped/ Forgive me if I do that again :P Please keep in mind both author's have other stories to write as well so if we don't update as often... XD We've only introduced a few characters so far and you can expect to see the rest of the cast appearing slowly over the next episode or two ^^

Dear Subbies,

HELLO MY CHINGUS! Sorry for the incredibly late update, well we weren't supposed to update since it wasn't complete but YOLO SWAG BRO! Jokes, its all bogoshipda's fault. I still love you :) As you can probably figure out by now, I am the immature one out of the two of us. Hahaha it's fun being stupid :)

How does everyone enjoy the 1st chapter? Is it good? We worked really hard on finding good ideas for it so u better like it OR ELSE... she's just kidding guys ^^ ... I hope

Hahaha Jokes guys. but seriously, did you like it? We can't wait to start actually publishing this story and get it up and running, its been in the works for a while now and everyone has been asking about it and wanting it to be published, so here it is. Enjoy everybody. EVERYBODY, EVERYBODY, EVERY-EVERYBODY. Lol I love SHINee :) Please anticipate the upcoming chapters. Saranghae readers 

GIF SPAM TIME!!!

tumblr_mw3f9js9J31spmqino1_500.giftumblr_mw3f9js9J31spmqino2_500.gif

the rest of this content has been removed due to congestion of the page. - bogoshipda XD.

tumblr_mw2vjmLjaI1rtjcr5o2_250.gif 

none of these images belong to us.