Just another boring day...

I think..... We just Got Married...

 

After Wooyoung confessed his feelings for me, I did keep to my word and so did he. The next 3 months were unexpectedly okay. Well, obviously there were some days where Wooyoung would be a jerk but that side of him would only show when he wanted to tease me, and that happened very often. We were....happier than we used to be and we got along better. But the more we grew closer to each other, the more suspicious other people got.

For example, when Wooyoung walked me through the hallway just to get to my locker and talk about our company meeting involving our fathers, people who saw us walking together started to whisper and trust me, their whispers weren't that soft. And the time when Wooyoung waited outside my class after first period to return me the Literature book that I dropped which was for the fifth period, the rumours just kept flowing and we couldn't go anywhere alone without people asking where the other was.

But above all, the person that was the most upset about this was none other than So Eul. She would corner me in the hallway after the last period everyday and ask me to stop following Wooyoung, but we all know how it ends up for her, her cold stares and deathly glares stood no chance against my black belt taekwondo skills. All you needed to do was twist her arm and run, besides, she wears heels to school everyday, she could never outrun me.

Anyway, me and Wooyoung had to be really careful and even Donghae was starting to suspect certain things. Nobody trusted us when we said nothing was going on. Why would they? But at least they ought to give us some space. We were under fire just because we were suspected of being 'more than friends'. For now, we couldn't take the risk to fight fire with fire. So we tried to extinguish it. But the flame kept on burning so we had no choice but to just live with those rumours even though we wanted it to be as secretive as possible.

 

18MAY2012

I walked to school by myself after sending No Eul and that's when I noticed a strange atmosphere at my school gate. My schoolmates were trying to squeeze their way through to get to the front gate for some reason. I looked around for my friends and I spotted Sangcheol being squished at the side. I used all my strength to pull him out of the crowd.

"Sangcheol! What's happening and where's Jisu?" I asked as I gasped for air.

"She's lost somewhere in the crowd. I tried to find her but, I was trampled over! From what I heard, Wooyoung's parents are coming today for a special talk and with your families' companies merging, they've become rich again. But that's not the point of all this commotion, the girls, of all levels, want to make a good impression on Wooyoung's parents because they hope that they could get into his parents' "good books" or whatever girls do to get their man."

At that moment, a black Mercedes Benz drove up to the main gate. The door opened and Wooyoung and his parents came out of the car. All the girls started their high pitched squeals and fanned themselves with their hands. I gave Sangcheol a disgusted look and was about to drag him away from the scene when I heard my name being called.

"Rana! RANA! is that you?! Come here!"

I turned around and saw Mrs. Jang waving vigorously at me. I nudged Sangcheol for help but he pushed me towards them instead. Annoying Sangcheol. I bowed politely and greeted them but Mrs. jang suddenly hugged me really tightly. I scrunched up my face and Mr. Jang laughed at me. When she let go, I was about to run for my life, but she took me by the wrist and walked into school with me. All the girls looked at me with jealous expressions and flipped their hair in vain to get the Jangs' attention.

Mrs. Jang shoved her way through the crowd while grabbing my hand and Wooyoung's hand as well and went straight towards the Principal's office in the school. Once we were outside the General office, Mrs. Jang took my hand and put it with Wooyoung's. Everybody along the corridor gasped who saw what happened, gasped at her sudden actions. Me and Wooyoung looked at each other in shock and quickly let go of each others' hands. Wooyoung dragged his parents into the General office and pulled me in as well.

"Mother, why did you do that?!" Wooyoung asked as he slowly closed the door to the General office and motioned for them to sit and wait until the principal called us in.

"Wooyoung ah, I just thought that since we're here to talk about your excuse from school due to your marriage, I just wanted to show him that you two would be well off and happy about it. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass the both of you." Mrs. Jang replied to Wooyoung as he pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. Somehow, even after all these months, it was always awkward to know that Wooyoung liked me and I would feel uncoomfortable around him. I have to admit that there has been much progression in my feelings towards Wooyoung. When he's being funny, I'll be funny. When he's being sarcastic, I'll be REALLY sarcastic. But when he's being honest and truthful towards me, I'm still trying my hardest to succumb to those feelings.

"Wooyoung, why are we discussing about our marriage with our principal?" I whispered to him.

"Our parents want us to get married before graduation. Maybe its because the stock markets are good this year." He answered as he shrugged his shoulders.
 

At that time, the principal's secretary came out to greet us. "You may see him now." She smiled as she motioned for us to go in.

Mr and Mrs. Jang happily went in and dragged us along with them.

This was it. Meeting the principal to talk about our marriage, totally a normal day for me.

 

 

HEY GUYS(: Sorry for the delay :( School's been really frustrating for me! I have exams next week but I hope I can update another chapter soon but for now, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter ((: BYEEE~ OH and I hope you have some time to look at my newest Fanfic(:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/235419/a-little-closer-to-heaven-korean-romance-you-exo-kai-luhan

Hehe(: Cheers~