No regrets.

I think..... We just Got Married...

Wooyoung's father went in first followed by his mother. As Wooyoung and I were about to go in, my phone started to ring and the caller id was my mother's. I pulled him by the collar and whispered,

"Its my mom! Wait outside with me!" Wooyoung shrugged and told his parents that we'd be joining them in a short while. 

I answered the phone and my mother's voice boomed through the loudspeaker.

"Rana, are the Jangs at the school already?"

"Yeah mom, where are you?"

"They're speaking on behalf of our family so you should be there to witness it. DON'T do anything stupid, you hear me? Oh, and remind them to pass our letter to the principal as well."

"Ok mom, whatever you say."

"Ok dearie, see you later!"

I hung up the phone before she finished talking and showed a poker face to Wooyoung. He cocked his head to the side and I shook my head. He opened the door for me and I gladly stepped in. We both bowed politely to the principal as he motioned for us to take a seat. I took a seat next to Mr. Jang and casually reminded him to give my parents' letter to the principal. He nodded and immediately took the letter out of his jacket.

"This letter," He started as he handed it to the principal, "is from Rana's parents. They were not able to make it today as they have some business matters to attend to, so they left it to us to attend today's meeting, with Rana being the witness for their family." The principal opened the letter and read it as Mr. Jang continued talking.

"We would like to request for early graduation for all the teenagers in this school. The seniors this year can have an early graduation so that they can have more time to prepare for their college lives or finding jobs. You see sir, if they have an early graduation, they have the advantage to apply for any kinds of jobs that they want and each and every one of them will become successful in the near future. The children's parents also will have no complaints about this matter as majority of the reasons we have given for an early graduation are all pros hence, no problems for the school, and for you.

The school can also have an early administration for the children that are entering the school next year. For us, these kids right here can have an early graduation, an early marriage, early working lives and our families will merge and we'll be able to earn a handsome amount of profit in return for the whole of South Korea. We're contributing to the society here, you can't argue with that matter."

I was amazed at Mr. Jangs way of speech. From the way he talked, you would that he was indeed quite knowledgeable and very VERY convincing. Mr. Jang kept on talking about the pros and cons of an early graduation for the next 3 hours until the bell rung for lunch.

"So I hope this early graduation idea works out and if it does, I would suggest doing it by September."

"That sounds like a good idea but I'll have to get back to you by the end of the day."

They shook hands and we all bowed to him. We walked out of the Principal's office, and escorted Mr. and Mrs. Jang to their car. We bid them goodbye and Mrs. Jang gave me a tight hug again before they left. I gave a slight grunt as she kept tightening her squeeze. She let me go and laughed at my silliness. We bowed as the car drove off into the distance and once again, it was me and Wooyoung, alone again. He scoffed and said,

"You do know that once the meeting was over, the word's gonna spread like wildfire right?"

"So? I've been through this once, I can go through it again."

"Oh kayyyyy~ but all i'm saying is that all hell's gonna break loose."

"PUHLEASE, I can handle hell." He smirked and started walking back to school. To be honest, what he said did make sense, all hell IS gonna break loose but what I said also did make sense. After all, I am a black belt in 5 different types of martial arts now, I can handle it.

*cough* "You coming?"

"yeah, I'M COMING."

Me and Wooyoung walked into the school together and everybody kept staring at us. I curiously looked up to see his facial expression and he looked back at me with a calm reaction.

"What."

"Nothing. You think the word's got out?" I asked.

"Maybe."

At that moment, a shrill scream could be heard from the canteen.

"AHHHHHHH! WHERE IS SHE!"

Wooyoung looked at me again.

"Yeah, it did."

I bit my lip waiting for So Eul to come and kill me. She slammed the canteen doors open and marched straight at me. She raised her hand and I was bracing myself for a tight slap when Wooyoung suddenly stepped in front of me.

"So Eul, I swear, if you ever lay a hand on her, you're dead."

"WHY? IS SHE PRECIOUS TO YOU?" So Eul flared as she grabbed my wrist and pulled my away from Wooyoung. 

"I told you not to touch her." He said as he jerked her hand away from mine. 

"MAKE ME." She shouted as she attemped to hit me. At that moment, I grabbed So Eul by her wrist and twisted her arm. 

"Nobody should ever be disrespected, espescially by a person like you." I threatened as I tightened my grip. She let out a yelp of pain and that's when I released my grip.

Wooyoung immediately took my hand and led me somewhere else. He let go once we reached the end of the hallway and cornered me. 

"So...what did I tell ya?" Wooyoung asked. I scoffed in disbelief. 

"You call that hell? I just grabbed her! How can that be hell? That's nowhere near it!"

"I'm just saying...you know...So Eul can easily manipulate people. I'm just telling you to look out."

"Ahah, very funny but I can take care of myself better now."

"Yeah sure, I'll come pick you up after class." He said as he took out his Math book from his locker, which he was leaning on and held out his arm as if he were waiting for me to hold it.

"You're kidding me, right? NO, just no." I declined as I rushed off to meet Sangcheol and Jisu.