Another Chance?

Sunbae! Would you.. sleep with me?

The wooden frame tremble as the square glass quivered uncontrollably due to the thunder. A blur reflection move closer to the dewy glass followed by a hand who slowly palmed the cold thin layer on the glass in circular movement, revealed the beauty yet sad face who stared blankly at the window. Those doe eyes look fragile with small tears glimmering on the edge. The school yard view displayed on the small window. Soaked ground and the heavy rain… such a perfect combination just like his heart condition.
It’s been hours since his heart cracked for the first time. When a boy named Jung Yunho dumped him in front of whole school. The small crack on his heart slowly spread and now it’s scattered into tiny pieces. He never knew that losing him would be this painful. He didn’t realized that Yunho had already took his heart away and now he hate it.
He locked himself in his classroom and spent almost two hours for crying. He cried till his head dizzy and his teeth hurt.
He his cheek. “Too much crying is not good for my teeth. He hissed in pain as he eyes dropped at his own reflection on the window. “Not good for my eyes also.” His puffy eyes stared back at him and suddenly Yunho’s figured appeared on his mind making his heart grew heavy even more.
“ But i deserve it.” He whispered.
“ I fall on my own trap… using him as boyfriend for revenge but it’s me who love him in the end.” He knocked his head on the glass surface.
“What a stupid heart! “ he clutched his chest. “Betraying your owner.”
Blink of light from the table where he sat on caught Jaejoong’s attention. It’s his phone. He just realized that he abandoned that black device for a while. Five messages and two missed call written on it’s screen.
Surprisingly none of them coming from Yunho….
He read the latest message from Changmin who asked him if he’s already home or not. Jaejooong smiled a little before pulling off his feet and stand up. He took his bag and heading to the door. He let out a long sigh seeing the empty hall way.
“This coward Kim Jaejoong finally out from his hiding place everybody.” He spoke to himself in singing tone and sighed again.
“He’s afraid with all of you who judged him bad.” He continued his monologue while walking slowly to the school entrance. He hung his head low, the darkness from other corridor made him uncomfortable and silently he cursed his own decision: hiding in the classroom till all the students went home.
“Almost 5 pm and it’s getting dark in here.” He fasten his feet and keep moving forward and without him knowing there is somebody standing at the entrance and he bumped on that person in the next ten seconds.
“Ouch” Jaejoong gasped at the sudden encounter and when he opened his eyes he saw the wrong person.
It’s Jung Yunho who standing in front of him wearing his training suit. Both of them have different expression, Jaejoong with his –oh I don’t want to meet this person—look, while Yunho stared him with unreadable face.
The two boys paused for a moment. No one dare to talk first, they just stared at each other face. Jaejoong was about to open his mouth to speak but Yunho’s phone’s ringtone interrupted him.
“Go get it.” Jaejoong smiled awkwardly and Yunho nodded as he pick up the phone and moved backward.
“Hello..”
“Hey, I’m sorry I made you wait. Don’t worry I’m on my way to meet you. Still raining in here.. “ He said sorry to the other person with full concern tone which succeeded to make Jaejoong`s ears itchy.
Jaejoong keep glancing at him from the corner of his eyes, he could hear their conversation clearly, at least Yunho’s words. Yunho’s voice when he talked to the other person kinda irritated him. The way he laughed on the phone…
“See you soon.” Yunho ended his short conversation with a smile and Jaejoong turned his head to the door instantly, staring at the rainy yard, pretending to enjoy the view and then he heard Yunho’s movement from behind.
“Got to go Sunbae.” Yunho said, pulled his hoodie up to cover his head as he glanced at Jaejoong’s confused face.
“Eh? You got something to say?” He asked but Jaejoong just stay still.
“No? Good bye then.” He said before running out to the yard leaving him.
A single tear drop from his eyes, he can’t believe how fast Yunho’s character changed in a day.
“Who is he? That person is not Yunho.”

*******

“If I say don’t go, will you stay?”
“If I say sorry.. will you forgive me?”
“ If I say I love you… will you change your mind? And come back to me?”

*****

Rains keep flowing till dawn sending gloomy aura to all places and to those two hearts…. Dark and cold.

***

Soft kiss landed on Jaejoong’s cheek, wake him up from the deep slumber. The beautiful man opened his eyes immediately, hoping to see a familiar face smiled at him but now he sees his mother’s worried face.
“Are you okey Joongie?” He palmed his son’s forehead. “A bit warm huh ”
“I’m fine mom.” He pushed himself up to sit on the bed tough his head felt heavy.
“I knew you’ll catch a cold after coming home soaked in rain yesterday.” She his cheek lovingly. “You don’t need to go to school if you’re not feeling well today.” She suggested.
Jaejoong shook his head. “I’m okey, Don’t worry.” He smiled at her.”I’ll take a shower in a minute.” He started to stand up and heading to the bathroom.
“Where’s Yunho? He should be arrived at here, is he late today?” This question made Jaejoong stop his step.
“He’s not coming today. He got another things to do.” He tried to say those words in neutral tone, he's not ready to face his mother's reaction if she heard the news.

******

“So it’s true then!” Yoochun nudged Yunho who was on his sleeping position on an old bench on the rooftop in recess hour.
“What?” he answered him lazily because his friends disturbing his nap.
“Mjjeje, the one who play those pranks is none other than Kim Jaejoong.” Yunho put the can on the ground and continued his nap. “Aish..”
The other man keep blabbering but Yunho has no interest in listening to him.
“That’s why you choose to broke up with him isn’t it?” He shook his friend’s shoulder to get his attention and this act made yunho angry.
“Aish Yoochun ah! Can I have my nap time back in here? And I don’t want to talk about him right now.” He shouted at Yoochun, startled him a bit.
“Aigoo why you so mad? I just want to know why you did that extraordinary broke up scene yesterday..” but Yunho’s stern face stopped his words.
“I got it, you can tell me later.” He let out a nervously laugh and running to the rooftop door before his friend’s anger temperature raise up.
Yunho watched him left with a frown and soon he dug his phone and dialed someone, waiting for an answer from the recipient.
“Are you sure this is the right choice?” he asked in desperate tone.
“Yes. Trust me.” The second voice said.
Yunho sighed before continued. “I hope this is gonna work or ….I’ll regret it forever .”
“No need to worry, it’s the only way. Soon you’ll see what his true feeling.”
Yunho closed his phone and took a deep breath.
“Aish…” He stood up and walked down to the stair.
When he reached the second floor he heard some noises coming from afar. Some girls picking up on a boy? Yunho’s eyes widen realizing who’s the boy is. That blond hair with small body belongs to his sunbae. Three girls surround him, their face looks unfriendly and the girl in the middle pushed Jaejoong harshly to the wall behind him. From afar, Yunho could see how those three girls threaten him and Jaejoong keep his head down. He didn’t do anything to defend himself.
Yunho keep watching the scene closely and waited patiently till all those girls done with the threat. He hide behind the wall when they walked to his direction.
Suddenly somebody grabbed one of those girls hands and pulled her out form the hall.

****

“What’s this?” Changmin asked after he saw red stain on Jaejoong’s uniform.
“My clumsiness, i dropped tomato sauce from my burger on lunch.” Jaejoong laughed but Changmin seem don’t believe him. “Really?”
“Yeah, I forgot to clean it.” He took his bag to find some tissues.
Changmin handed him his handkerchief. “I don’t remember you like eating burger.” Earning a weak smile from his friends.
“Everybody change right?” He elbowed the tall man. “I still don’t believe it Joongie.” He said stubbornly and finally Jaejoong admit it.
“Why you so smart and I always failed when I try to lie at you.” Jaejoong pouted at him.
“Who is she?” Knowing that Jaejoong is number 1 bullying target lately, especially by Yunho’s fanclub.
“Just another fangirl.” He smiled.
Changmin took the handkerchief from Jaejoong’s hand and started to clean the stain. “You should fight them back Joongie. If Yunho dumped you, it doesn’t mean that they have right to bullied you like this.”
“It’s normal if they mad at me Changmin ah, I put pranks on their school idol before.” He laughed. “They must be hate me more when Yunho decided to dating me.”
“Guilty feeling made you weak.” Changmin said.
“Yes…” Jaejoong nodded in agreement. “Just when I realized how important he is to me, he left.”
Changmin stopped his cleaning and looked at his friend’s gloomy face.
“Do something!” He gripped Jaejoong’s shoulder. “Go find him, tell him your true feeling.”
The blonde man shows no interest. “Not now Changmin ah.. I think he already buried our past relationship.”
******
The sounds from bouncing ball echoed inside the gymnasium along with some laughter from group of boys who play basketball. It’s the regular practice for the school team. The first round is over and the team member walked down to the edge of the field to get water and as soon as Yunho sat on one of the bench, some girls running to him carrying towel, mineral water, and even electric fan. They buzzing around him.
“Oppa~~~ are you tired?” The girl named Jangmi handed him a bottle of mineral water while the other who stand next to her wiped his sweat with a pink towel. These girls touching him everywhere and they keep asking what he needs in –trying to be cute tone- which is failed in Yunho’s ear.
“Oppa are you hungry?” Another girl came with spoonful of rice on her hand, ready to feed him and Yunho’s refleks works on time and he move backward instantly and mouthed “No”
“How about eating some fruits?” Yunho glanced at a plate with kiwi which suddenly popped in front of him.
These girls really gets on his nerves now, he need to shut them up before his head blown up because of their annoying talk.
“Girls!” He said in loud, almost yelling and all of them stop speaking in a second and his fellow basketball friends turns their head to him.
“Please, leave me alone. I need some air to breathe… why all of you gather around in here anyway?”
“we’re here to serve you oppa~~~” Jangmi the fanclub leader whined and the other nodded.
“I’m not customer and you’re not waiter either, no need to serve me.”
“That’s what fangirls do oppa~~~`” they giggled.
“We want to heal you.” Yunho raised his eyebrow. “Heal me?” he pointed at himself and all girls nodded.
“We have this project called : Heal Our Oppa.” And suddenly all of them grinning at each other before dismissed from their circle like form and moved to stand in a line and they took a folded paper from their pocket, open it up and held it in front of their chest. Those papers create something like banner with some words which Yunho could read it clearly and his jaw dropped soon after.
“Support Yunho Oppa go straight!! Hwaiting!!”
Yunho’s team member who watched them started to laugh and some of them even clapped their hands and whistling at the girls. Yunho looked at them with sour face.
“What the hell is that?” He mumbled and it’s Jangmi again who approached him and said. “Oppa,in order to make you go straight…” She paused and somehow Yunho didn’t like her facial expression. “You can choose one from us to become your girlfriend.” Her cheek turns red and other girls screaming from behind.
“Choose me Oppa~~~” all the girls screaming this words literally, it’s feels like they moved concert hall inside gymnasium.
“We can be better lover than your ex.” Yunho felt uneasy with “ex” word and he looked at one of the girl who said that. "I bet he's the one who seduce you first oppa,he want u become his boyfriend so he would get populer." Yunho's grip getting tighter. What are they thinking? They don't even know the truth yet they said such thing. These girls really really made him lost his patient but before he start to yell at them,somebody dragged him away from the crowd.
"Sorry ladies, i borrow him for a while."
It was Siwon who did it. He took him out from the gymnasium. Yunho shoved Siwon's hands away when they're walked through the hall next to gym.
"What are you doing?"
Siwon smirked at him. "Saving you of course or i rather say saving that girls from you." Yunho saw something fishy behind his sudden act.
"You look very angry back then, i'm afraid you will do something stupid." Yunho frowned. " It's weird.. " He put his hand on his chin. " You look upset and mad when they said something bad about your boyfriend... " he paused and he could see how Yunho's face harden after hearing those words.
" Your ex boyfriend i mean." Siwon smirked.
"I`m not! I just have no mood to talk about him right now." Yunho argued.
"Is that so?" He teased. "Since he's single now i think i'm allowed to ask him for a date." He smiled in victory.
"Our cute Jaejoong sunbae is broken heart right now. He need someone who can cheer him up." He patted Yunho's shoulder before leaving him.

****

"!!!"
Yunho punched the wall behind him.
"Aish.. "

*****

School cafetaria full with students who craving for food. They line up to get lunch. Today’s menu are sandwich and spagethy.
“Aigo.. today’s menu is american~~ why don’t they make Korean dish.” Yoochun mumbled as he read the menu board. “Suddenly I’m craving for tteokpokki.”
“Wow.. we will eat sand today~~ eu kyang kyang.” Yoochun poke Junsu’s lightly.
“Su ah.. it’s sandwich, not sand .” Junsu turns to him with a pout. “What’s the different anyway? It’s hurt Chunnie~~.” He jutted his mouth even more and it’s drive Yoochun crazy.
“Aigoo Su baby stop that pout or you’ll make all boys here drooling because of your cuteness.” Yoochun whining and Yunho who stands behind them whispered.
“Go get a room. I don’t want to see NC scene in here.” And Yoosu couple stared at him, blushed and soon after they walked out from cafeteria in hurry.
Yunho laughed at them though he felt his heart aching a bit.
“Hey you, what menu you will choose today?” The cafeteria lady asked him.
“Sandwich please.” He said the she gave him the menu and when Yunho already sat on an empty seat he saw new couple entering the room.
Siwon came in with Jaejoong walking on his side. Yunho followed their movement closely, from the first time they get the tray, ordering until when they walked around, searching for empty seat.
“It’s been only 4 days and he already going out with another man” Yunho heard somebody gossiping from behind and he ate his lunch in hurry try to avoid those sounds.
“Jaejoong Sunbae, eat more. You should gain more weight, especially on you cheek. I bet you look more cute with chubby cheek.” Familiar voice came through on Yunho’s ear, the fact is this sounds seems so close and when he look up, he almost choke his food seeing Siwon and Jaejoong sitting directly in front of him.
“Yunho ya~~ .” Siwon waved at him and Jaejoong hung his head, avoiding him. “Enjoying your lunch?” He asked and Yunho only nodded his head and his gaze still on the person next to Siwon.
“Sunbae, eat this..” Siwon took some spaghety with his fork and brought it up to Jaejoong’s mouth but the later glanced at Yunho who still on his spot, stared at him fiercely.
Jaejoong POV
What the hell is this situation!!!!!!!! I knew this siwon guy is up to something when he suddenly approaching me these days with his flirting thingy. And now what’s on earth he choose to sit in the same table with yunho. And why yunho looked at me with that face? is that jealousy? He tried to read Yunho’s facial expression but Yunho’s keep sending him an icy look and Jaejoong felt himself shrunk because of it.
He’s not jealous… He’s angry…
End of POV
Jaejoong sighed as he glanced at the awaiting spagethy next to his lips and he opened his mouth and took a bite.
“less spicy..” He said.
“You don’t like it?” Siwon asked and Jaejoong shook his head and suddenly Siwon took his plate.
“I’ll get you other meal, wait here.” And he’s gone to the ordering counter.
Jaejoong looked at Siwon’s back and when he turns his head he found Yunho still stared at him.
“Stop staring at me Yunho ya.. you scared me..” He said in very low voice but clear enough for Yunho’s ear.
“You dating him now?”
“ I..”
“You already found another men just in few days, tsk..”
“I’m not.” Finally he pick up his courage and looked directly at Yunho’s face.
“But I saw you with Siwon just now.” He smirked.
“He asked me for lunch, why do you care anyway..” He asked, slightly hoping that Yunho will spilled out the word “jealous”.
“Of course I don’t care.” He pouted before continued. ” It’s just not polite if you had another boyfriend in few days after you breakup.”
Jaejoong frowned at his answer. “ It has nothing to do with politeness I think.”
“You’re the one who did the impolite thing.” Yunho pointed at himself.” Me?”
“You dumped me without saying any reason?” Finally he said this, tough he’s a bit afraid with Yunho’s reaction.
Yunho let out a sigh and Jaejoong’s heart beating faster, waiting for the answer.
“You’re mjjeje..that’s explain everything sunbae..” And Jaejoong’s heart dropped to the deepest ground.
“And..” Yunho looked at him with another unreadable face.
“ You don’t love me do you?” This question feels like a bullet and it’s shoot right through Jaejoong’s chest because it feels damn hurt there.
“I… “ He want to say the words but his voice refuse to come out.
Yunho smiled weakly before putting his spoon down and stand up.
“Look, your soon-to-be-boyfriend is coming.” And Siwon’s step coming closer to their table and before Yunho took a step ahead Jaejoong grab his hands.

“I love you.”
He tighten his hold on Yunho’s hands, begging him don’t go but Yunho just keep his face flat.
“Show me then.” And he shoved Jaejoong’s hands away and walked out.
Jaejoong stared at his hands and Yunho’s last word keep ringing inside his head and he didn’t realized that Siwon already sit down next to him with another meal.
“Here you go.” Siwon pushed the new menu at Jaejoong who still in deep thinking pose.
“Jaejoong sunbae?” despite answering him, Jaejoong suddenly stand up and run out from the cafeteria.

******

He forced his feet to move faster to catch Yunho who already walk far a head and when he found him walking on the corridor which lead to the library, he run to him and grab his hand immediately and dragged him to the empty corridor next to the building.
“I’ll show you.” Jaejoong pant while saying this, running all the way here made him loose his breath.
Yunho widened his eyes realizing their position with Jaejoong pushed him on the wall, looked at him with determined face.
“Show me what?” He asked.
“My love.” Yunho raised his eyebrow.

“I’ll make you mine again Jung Yunho.” He winked at him and he could see Yunho’s face turns a bit pink.
“How confident you are, it’s not gonna be that easy Sunbae.” He teased. “ My heart is hurt back then, it’s hard to heal it.”
“ Let’s try then.” He patted Yunho’s head affectionally before leaving him. “See you tomorrow Yunho ya~~~”
A satisfied smile forming on Yunho’s face as he watched Jaejoong moved further.
“Gotcha!”

*******

hai there~~~~^^ another chapter ^^
Please enjoy this chapter ^_^
Adding two illustration,i colored one of them... kkk actually i want to color the other too but i'm so sleepy right now +__+ 
Sorry for the grammar mistake kkkkkk and like always, comments are loved ^^ reading comments is my fav part so… just tell me what ur opinion kkkkk