Gotcha

Cause and Effect
Please log in to read the full chapter

Why Yunho was there, you asked?
I can’t really tell you directly, but let’s take a look towards some days before that.

Yunho sat alone inside SM’s training room, thinking hard about Changmin and Kyuhyun’s problem. Yunho definitely didn’t want to lose against the two evil maknaes, especially when he was thinking about the penalty in the future. Just by thinking about them had a everywhere inside his place, made Yunho shivered already.

Yunho actually started thinking that he was making a wrong choice, since he couldn’t find anything to corner the couple. After all, the couple was very cautious to not show their affections in front of anyone else but him. Since they had this bet, the couple was even more reluctant to show those in front of Yunho as well.

“Minho, let’s join us to have a drink sometimes!”

The voice of SHINee’s leader, Onew, mad Yunho’s thought was getting interrupted. Yunho was unconsciously straightening his head, made his stare was landed right at the members of SHINee. Yunho could see that Onew was walking passed him, along with Minho and Key.

“When? I will go if I can, Hyung,” answered Minho.

“Next Tuesday! Even Taemin will come at that day, Ho,” replied Onew excitedly.

Minho was scrolling the text on his phone; checking on his schedule. As soon as he has read some of the texts, Minho was immediately showing an apologetic smile. “Sorry, I can’t,” Minho said, “I have an appointment already.”

“Can’t you cancel it? Everyone would come, how dare you’re not coming?” asked Onew again, showing a clear disappointment.

“Not for this one, Hyung. I’m sorry,” Minho answered with a grin, “Except you wanted to deal with Kyuhyun-Hyung and Changmin-Hyung. Well, there’s still a possibility that I can make it though. If they’re not coming, I’ll go to yours.”

Key snorted right away, knowing what Min’s words meant completely. “So, Kyu-line it is,” said him.

Kyu-line.

Yunho repeated the words silently inside his head, as he was missing something there. After a time of thinking, Yunho finally realized what he was looking for. This was exactly what he needed to win the bet.

Beside himself, Kyu-line was the other one.

Yunho remembered that Changmin ever told him once about them. Both Changmin and Kyuhyun weren’t worried at all around the Kyu-line, since they were too clueless upon everything. No matter how obvious the couple was, they would take it as a joke between the founders. Besides, Changmin also told him that Kyu-line’s meeting was practically their cover to hide their relationship. No one would think weirdly when they’re going out with the Kyu-line and spending the night at Changmin’s after that.

Yunho was grinning widely by himself, knew that he could use the knowledge from Changmin to win the bet. Even though he would barely have one chance, he could win if he was using it wisely. On the other side, Yunho also couldn’t wait to see Changmin’s shocked face because of the determining key would be Changmin’s words.

***

Now you’ve seen the main idea of Yunho’s thought to face the certain day.
Since you knew it already, let’s go and see how Yunho’s plan would work.

This was happening at Tuesday morning.

Yunho didn’t need to be a genius like Changmin to know when he should do the plan.
It was Tuesday morning, when Yunho made a call towards one of the Super Junior’s members.

‘Yunho? What’s up?’ asked the other person on the line; Kangin.

“Nothing much, Hyung,” Yunho answered calmly, “I was just wondering if all of you can come and join me at Changmin’s place tonight. You don’t have any schedule as well, right?”

‘Why? What is the occasion?’ asked Kangin, still couldn’t understand with the sudden invitation.

Yunho was staying in silence for a moment, didn’t know how to answer Kangin’s question. But thankfully, Yunho still had one ace card. “I just- It’s been very long since the last time Super Junior and TVXQ gathered casually,” Yunho said in aegyo, “I miss to have one again.”

‘Fine. Fine,’ Kangin gave up right away, couldn’t stand with Yunho’s aegyo, ‘But, why at Changmin’s?’

“The maknaes will have a hang-out night with Kyu-line first,” Yunho answered smoothly, “Since they always stayed at Changmin’s place until the next morning, I think it’ll be more preferable for them.”

‘Okay. I will let you know who’s going to able to come later,’ Kangin replied, believing every word from the younger, ‘And the maknaes knew, right? Because I don’t want to just watch them too drunk to do anything. It won’t be fun.’

“I’ve texted Changmin already, he said both of them are okay with that,” answered Yunho; which of course, was completely a lie.

 

Based on Yunho’s experiences, he knew exactly that Changmin and Kyuhyun would at least kiss in front of Changmin’s place. Yunho was even witnessing something worse before, when both of them decided to make out right there.

That was why when Yunho could hear the ruckus outside, He simply asked the members to open the door for the maknaes. The three of them were going with easiness, thought that they wouldn’t see a shocking kissing scene later on. The fact that the couple didn’t realize their existence wasn’t making it better in any ways.

***

Here we are, inside the living room of Changmin’s place.
You could see that Changmin and Kyuhyun were sitting beside each other; in front of the Super Junior’s members.
Meanwhile, Yunho seemed enjoying about it much.

Kangin folded his arms on the chest, staring dangerously at Kyuhyun and Changmin alternately. An anger and disappointment were shown clearly on his eyes. Upon the sight, Kyuhyun couldn’t help but gulped nervously. Kyuhyun was indeed an evil one, but he knew when to not bother s.

“Don’t you have anything to say? Kyu?” asked Kangin finally; stare was fixed on Kyuhyun.

Changmin could see Kyuhyun’s nervousness, and he was somehow feeling bad

Please log in to read the full chapter