Begin

Cause and Effect
Please log in to read the full chapter

SLIGHTLY Rated- Well, not really.... But- *shrugs* I told you, SLIGHTLY! XD

Alright, here we are now.

Could you see that Yunho was walking towards his place on the late of night? You should be able to see the tiredness on his face clearly, since he has just done his schedule by himself at that day. Even though people were barely seeing him on the screen lately, in fact Yunho still had tons of schedules to do. Those were different from Changmin’s, maybe to prepare his enlistment later.

Did you see it? Yes? Then we’re on the right time and place now.
This was happened around two weeks before the previous occurrence.
This was when Yunho and Kyuhyun have made an agreement.
Are you ready to know?

 

Yunho stood right in front of his door, trying to find the lock to get into his house. At the same time when he has finally found it, Yunho was freezing on his place. He could hear some noises from his place, meaning that there was someone inside.

There were some possibilities. It could be the sasaeng fans. It could be the buglar. It could be just the wind; maybe he forgot to close it before he has gone this morning. But on the positive side, it could be just Changmin- or maybe, Junsu.

Changmin could get into his place easily, since they already decided to share their passcodes and spare keys; even after they lived separately. Meanwhile, Junsu was the only person that Yunho has given his passcode and the other spare keys to.

However, Yunho still couldn’t understand that. Why in the world any of them was in his place? It was actually too late already for visiting friends. So, what did he want from Yunho’s place?

Carefully, Yunho was finally unlocking his door and getting into his house.

 

“A- Ah. Stop teasing me, . No-! I mean- I- Ch- Chwang- Ah-”

Yunho was frowning when he could recognize the voice just now, since he didn’t understand what the person was doing at his place. It was kind of weird, considering that both of them weren’t that close.

“Shut up and let me go-! Mmm- Ah- Don’t- It’s- Oh- Oh, God!”

Yunho was widening his eyes almost right away, when he could see the state of two certain people on his couch. He couldn’t really believe on his eyes anymore. “The you just did on my couch?!” snapped Yunho, as he couldn’t hide his shock at all.

Yunho could see both Changmin on Kyuhyun were on his couch. Yunho wouldn’t throw his anger like that, if and only if Changmin and Kyuhyun were sitting nicely with the games, foods, or wines there. Really, that would be completely fine.

However, how could Yunho tolerate these?

Kyuhyun was lying on his couch; hands were tied on the standing lamp behind him. Changmin was right on the top of him. Kyuhyun’s shirt was half-opened already, as Changmin’s hands were both on his s. On the other side, Changmin’s mouth was also wandering on Kyuhyun’s pale neck hungrily.

Kyuhyun, who was feeling surprised with the interruption from Yunho, unintentionally pulled his hand towards the chest. The sudden act from Kyuhyun, made the lamp was falling forward right away; unfortunately right to Changmin’s head. As the lamp were hitting Changmin’s head hardly, the loud thud and painful shout echoed inside Yunho’s place.

For some seconds, everyone was remained in silence.

Yunho was too shocked to react with anything yet. But for Changmin and Kyuhyun, they were too busy with themselves. Changmin kept rubbing his painful head, as he was feeling a huge pain on the top of his head. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun was quickly trying to tidy his clothes up; even before he has loosened up his hands.

“Thanks for making Kyuhyun hit me with the lamp, Hyung,” said Changmin sarcastically, glaring at Yunho madly on the process.

“Oh. I’m sorry,” replied Yunho; didn’t even fully conscious when he was saying those.

“You should,” replied Changmin quickly.

Another silence, as Changmin was still busy rubbing his head and Kyuhyun was releasing his hands which were tied up before.

“Wait! Why should I say sorry?” Yunho stated, finally regaining his consciousness back, “Your head wasn’t the main problem! Both of you owed me a clear explanation on what you just did on MY couch!”

“Chill out, Hyung,” Kyuhyun said, still feeling irritated with Yunho’s sudden presence there, “It’s not a big deal, you know? We didn’t and have on your couch.”

Changmin was sitting on the couch in the right position now, with Kyuhyun stick in his embrace. “Kyu got the point,” added Changmin, as the nervousness weren’t shown on his face at all.

“What? But you two just-”

“Made out. On your couch,” Kyuhyun continued bluntly, not giving Yunho a chance to finish his words, “And your couch is as clean as the new one, Hyung. We weren’t wetting it at all, so don’t worry.”

“In fact, why did you even make out on MY couch instead of Changmin’s? You have your own place already, should you barge into my place to do that too?” asked Yunho, clearly couldn’t understand with the two maknae’s mindsets at all.

"Well, the answer is rather simply,” Changmin answered easily, “I thought today you're going to stay over at Junsu-Hyung's place. That was a long time since you met, right?”

"Me? At Junsu's?" Yunho widened his eyes,

Please log in to read the full chapter