☎ ILIKEPRETTYBOYS: Sehun & You

⚜ EXO Surprise ⚜ Your Story Request - closed

You’re Story Request

Attraction

– Sehun and You

Story for: ILIKEPRETTYBOYS

Characters: Sehun, Jyeni & Luhan

Rating: PG for language.

Date: 11-3-2013


 

Jyeni laughed slightly as her best friend pushes her out the door of his house. “Alright, alright!” She said to him, “Thanks Luhan for letting me use your car for my summer job. But…I can’t believe school is back this soon.”

 

“You’re welcome and I know! Too bad you were admitted into this new school in Seoul. I’m totally jealous Jyeni…I have an old friend coming to that school from abroad.”

 

“I can’t believe it either……But hey, we can still hangout!”

 

“I use to protect you from all those ‘fanboys’ – acting like I was your boyfriend [laughing a little] but now, what will you do alone?” Luhan said embarrassingly.

 

“Ugh! I don’t know but I’ll find away.” She replied, turning his way to say her goodbye. “Anyway, thanks again Luhan. See you around~”

 

“Annyong!”

 

 

Jyeni was a young girl who lived comfortably at this small town all her life. Today, however, she was moving away for the first time and to a place she has never been, Calla Yoong University in Seoul. Is she nervous? Nah, not really. She had a reputation at her old school for being tough and she handled most  things levelheadedly. However, she was about to be thrown into a completely different situation – and this fresh atmosphere was about to make her lose that levelheadedness.

----------------------------------

 

 

 

“Ah, Kris? I can’t believe you’re here.” Jyeni states to another person. She just made it to Calla Yoong University and already, she is seeing familiar faces. 

 

“I haven’t seen you all summer. Where were you?” Kris said as he places his hand against the wall.

 

“A job... I have mainly been working so I can pay for a car.” She said back, turning her head the other way. She seems to be treating him different from Luhan – slightly hostile.

 

“Why you don’t sound happy to see me?”

 

“…Uh…..”

 

“Anyway, you look even more beautiful now. Let me take you to lunch. It will be like the old days?” Kris finishes persistently while he walked up to her closely.

 

“I’m not doing this again Kris. Don’t make me say-” “-Say what?” Kris cut her sentence off, “I’ll just tell you the same thing I told Baekhyun. I’m not interested in love - at least not right now.”

………………

 

“You just think your better than everyone else because your smart and have a pretty face. That’s why you turned Tao down so bluntly last spring. Man, you’re such a diva, I swear…You just like hurting guys feelings.”

 

“NO, I’M NOT!” Jyeni shouted back defensively. “It’s not like that…You just, you don’t understand a thing, really!”

But as she defends herself poorly, someone walked on to the scene.

 

“Ugh!” The person utters plainly. “What the hell is wrong with this school?”

 

Kris and Jyeni turned around slowly to see who was talking around them so carelessly.

 

“Ugh,” Kris then whispered to Jyeni with annoyance in his soul. “Its that Sehun kid. He is such a brat…”

 

“Whats dat?” Sehun heard. “You talking about me?” He said in a slightly confrontational way, startling Kris and Jyeni a little.

 

“Uh…..No.” Kris replied indecisively. “I’m just chatting with an old friend.”

 

“O’ friend my ! You don’t make friends with women. Haha, everyone at Hyobae’s Plaza knows that..” Sehun adds rudely. “You’re probably just trying to get her to come to your place for the night.”

 

“Sehun!” Kris tightens his fist.

Jyeni looked down and laughed slightly. She wasn’t being mean but Kris always had this certain way about him; he was very persistent and no matter how many times she would tell him she was uninterested, he wouldn’t take no for an answer. Sure, Kris was tall, handsome, and honest but he wasn’t all that attractive to Jyeni.

 

“Kris, I hate to break it to you but….shes uninterested.”

Kris quickly looked around the halls at the school nervously and grabbed his backpack from off the floor. His eyes flickered in annoyance as he couldn’t hide how he felt at the moment. “Um, Jyeni, I’ll see you around.”

 

Kris walked off quickly, leaving Jyeni to meet Sehun.

 

 

There is a pause, however, as she is fairly confused by this boys unexpected appearance and careless personality.

 

“Move.” Sehun then states as he looked pass her. “You’re standing right in front of my locker. MOVE.”

 

Gracious! She thought. Looks like we have a bad here. Jyeni didn’t know why Sehun gave off such an intense feeling. He conform her existence but he seemed to have better things to do rather than stare at her for her looks. She didn’t quite get it.

 

“Um, so, who are you?” She asked him curiously. “My name is Jyeni and-” “Yeah, okay.” He cut her off as she stepped aside to let him by. “I’m Sehun and I’ve just gotten back from a sudden trip overseas. Annnd…That’s pretty much it…So, why are you interested in talking to me suddenly?”

 

She becomes shocked by his demeanor. “Wha..?”

 

“Kris wasn’t good enough so you have decided to express some interest in muwah? What makes you think I’d make a better boyfriend then him?”

“I never – not once did I say anything like that!” She shouted and stumped her feet. “Just…-” “-Okay! I’ll admit,” He cut her off rudely. “You are pretty good-looking – just gorgeous, but you think it’s that easy?”

 

“Mwo?” She stuttered back. “You, you listen here you rude brat, I don’t -” “-No, you listen.” “Be quiet right now!” “Or what, Jyeni?”

 

There is a pause………

 

“Or I’ll…..” She thought, looked away, and pressed her fingers against her lips.

 

“Or you’ll what?” Sehun finished as he looked at her in the face, smiling suddenly. She tried to push him but he quickly grabbed her hands back. “Let me go or I’ll kick you in-” “-Kiss me first.” He cut her off one last time.

 

“……Wha..”

 

“Did I stutter? Nope. Now, nobody is around. Let us let go of all that ual tense by commencing in some kissing. Kiss me.”

 

“S-sehun?” She stuttered back, this time looking at him in the eyes. At this time, her hearting is race, mind running and her body intense in confusion. And yet, she is kind of liking how she is feeling about this. This was Sehun, a seemingly bratty guy, unconcern in others but wanting her, and not for her looks.  

But she closed her eyes and moved towards him slowly.  Jyeni itched a little at first, closing one eye and hesitating, but she opened her eyes widely as she noticed and felt Sehun crash his mouth against hers. It was odd; as she kissed him back tensely, she started to think about all the boys she turned down over the years. Sure, she was pretty but she couldn’t remember the last time she was kissed by someone.

As Sehun passionately mouthed her, she tried to keep up with his intensity –an airplane passed above the school loudly.

 

 

 

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

 

 

“What?” Luhan said as he sits face-to-face with Jyeni. “You two did what?”

They were eating ice-cream at a small shop next to his home.

 

“We kind of….made out – I’m not proud of it but I couldn’t help it!” She covered her face in embarrassment and dropped her head on the table.

 

“I’m actually kind of shocked right now. Here I thought you were a meanie that couldn’t fall in love-” “-Who said I loved him?” She yelled back. “I just kissed him because he…….was different.”

 

“Gosh. Ya know, remember when we first met? Right before high school – I had the biggest crush on you.”

 

“Haha, yeah I remember that – why bring this up suddenly though?”

 

“I had a -ton of girls following me in those days, but I wasn’t interested in them – I only wanted to be with you. You were so stingy and young back then that by the time I was moving with my other friend from oversea I understood that you would never date me. Haha.”

Jyeni looked down empathetically. She started remembering how she was always turning Luhan down, even though he was an older guy. They were good friends now, but she surely liked Luhan and didn’t like that she hurt him.

 

“Don’t you feel funny talking about this? Aren’t you in a relationship with Yoona-unnie now? She is pretty and nice!”

 

 “Yeah, yeah buuuuuut, I brought up the whole you-and-me thing because you turned ‘me’ down..What made you kiss him?”

 

“I told you already because he felt different!”

 

“Now that’s not exactly the case, is it?”

 

“People don’t always know why they do the things they do….” ._.

 


 ✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

 

“Chanyeol!” Jyeni shouted as she saw another old friend. They just got out of class and she was heading to lunch early.

 

“Jyeni, you didn’t tell me you started school here.” Chanyeol adds, walking up to her and giving a soft hug. “I would stay here and chat but I have to find out what happened to Mr. Bones office. Someone tried to get him back because of that hard test Monday. I bet it was that Sehun guy. He is getting famous on this campus, ya know.”

 

Jyeni stopped smiling by just the thought of Sehun. “W-why is he getting famous?”

 

“Because of that nasty attitude of his. I personally have nothing against him, but one can’t deny how careless he is. I pity any girl dumb enough to fall for a bad boy like him, frankly. Haha. Anyway, let’s catch up later, okay? Annyong~”

 

“Annyong!”

 

 

………………

 

Jyeni waited for Chanyeol to disappear completely. She dropped her shoulders and sighed

 

 “You must pity me….”

 


Later-

 

“You again?” Sehun said as Jyeni tried to walk down the street. “Whats up?”

Jyeni was trying to get to the nearest store to buy supplies but it turns out, Sehun lives somewhere around here. She is confused and startled by this and stops walking completely.

 

“Umm….Nothing…”

 

“Eh? Acting kind of different today, aren’t you Jyeni?” Sehun sensed, knowing instinctively that her mood changed since they last talked.

 

“Am I?” She replied.

 

“Yeah. Why?”

 

………

 

“I kind of want to talk to you.” She smiled slightly, and nervously.

“Why? Hmm. isn’t it funny how you always meet me when it’s just the two of us…” He tells suggestively. Jyeni blushed in response.

“I have good timing?” She flirted back unintentionally. “Ah! I mean, I don’t know!”

 

“Ah, you know why.”

 

“Hey, random question….Was that you who ruined Mr. Bones office? Someone was blaming you for it today so….” She said shyly.

 

“WHAT?” He yells slightly. “You think I’d waste my time on something so childish and amateur? Who said this crap anyway? Tell.Me.”

 

“A-ahh…” She stuttered, not knowing if she should tell of Chanyeol. “Some guy named……..Luhan!” The first name that pop in her head.

 

After she says that, Sehun stood up completely straight and ruffled his eyebrows in confusion.

 

“Luhan? Thee Luhan?” He asked. “Baby faced guy dating Im Yoona…? HE told you that?”

 

“Uh-uh!” She then stuttered again, not knowing what to say – she didn’t know Sehun knew Luhan. “It might have been a different Luhan…What do you know about Luhan anyway?”

 

“What don’t I know?” He adds confidently, “I looked up to Luhan a lot back in the old days. A few years back, he even lived with me briefly. He was feeling kind of sad because some girl broke his heart or whatever – don’t really remember the details.”

 

……………….Me? Jyeni Thought, thinking Sehun was talking about her and didn’t know it.

“I was so angry someone made him that hurt that I said to myself, “whoever this girl is, I hate her and I’ll make her pay for hurting hyung.”

 

………………

 

“Did you now?” She gulps some air in.

 

“Yep, but hey, Luhan is happy with Yoona-noona now, right? Hey wait…………”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Do you even know who this Luhan is I’m referring to right now?” Sehun says suspiciously.

Jyeni stood quietly, not knowing if she should tell the truth or not. But upon thinking more, she realizes that she doesn’t like lying and sighed, “Yeah….I’m good friends with Luhan and his girlfriend. So, I might be that girl you hated and wanted to get back…..”

 

…………..Sehun is speechless.

 

“YOU!” He pointed. “Interesting….” “Are you mad at me?” “Hmm, nah.” He adds, motioning with his hands and walking up to her closely. “He is over it and I don’t hangout much with him anymore….Besides, I’m curious now…I’m curious about you..”

 

“Y-you are?” She asks. “Why?”

 

“You turn every guy down but we kissed before……” He tells, “You like me, don’t you? That wasn’t just an impulsive kiss, now was it?”

 

“Stop talking.”

 

“You can’t resist me, can you?”

 

“Stop talking.”

 

“When you hear my voice you trimmer on the inside, don’t you?-”

 

“-Stop talking!”

 

“When you see me your heart rate increases, doesn’t it?”

 

“I SAID STOP TALKING!”

 

“Kiss me and I’ll stop.”

 

“What?” Jyeni replied, dropping her hands down and looking at him with enchanted eyes. Sehun grinned a little and placed one hand on her chin, pulling her into a kiss.

“Mmmm-” -another airplane passed above them as they kiss.

 


Soso_Exo: Ah, there you are. Hope you enjoyed it. It was a little confusing but if you’re confused, you should read it again! Note though: its hard writing about this because I didn’t get much info in the storyline section X_X Anyway, I worked by off by the way.  Thanks for requesting.

 

If you liked it, feel free to click the upvote