☎ WithoutLove: Chanyeol & OC (Mihye) you.

⚜ EXO Surprise ⚜ Your Story Request - closed

You’re Story Request

Wild Prankster & Shy Bookworm

– Chanyeol and You

Story for: WithoutLove

Characters: Chanyeol, Mihye & Kris

Rating: T for language.

Date: 10-30-2013


 

Chanyeol laughed as his teacher scold him for his last essay. He gave Chanyeol and all the students at Seoul Brulard University easy and strict instructions to follow, yet he didn’t follow it on purpose. Why? Because he is a joker and wanted the whole class room to laugh with him. And that is actually what they did.

 

Mihye, a pretty girl, and slight bookworm giggled, making all the others in the room laugh as well.

 

[Roars of laughter echoed through the whole class room] The teacher read the end of Chanyeols paper grinning with a disappointed tone to his voice.

 

“And that’s why the mating rituals of Walruses are more interesting than the class room. Chanyeol-again, really?”

More laughter could be heard-

 

“What did I do this time?” Chanyeol smiled as he put his hands behind his head and bend back in his chair calmly.

 

“I told everyone to compare their current school with those throughout the world, not the mating habits of animal vs. the class room – my class room. – F.”

 

“WHAT!” Chanyeol shouted as he jumped up from his sit. “An F? That is ed up! I’m out!”

 

Chanyeol through his papers in the air and stormed out the class as a young girl looked at him smiling, giggling lightly. Class was over at this time, however, as he asked the teacher to let him read his essay last. He got a good laugh out of all the students, but hes failing the class.  He didn’t care too much though. He liked to have fun, not study.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Chanyeol, wait!” A girl’s voice uttered.

 

He was on his way home but he stopped upon hearing the girls shout to him.

 

“What?” He asked. Chanyeol knew the girl but that didn’t mean anything. Everyone knew him. He was the towns’ prankster. 

 

“Umm…..that was really funny today…” She said shyly.

 

Chanyeol waited for her to catch up as they soon began to walk side-by-side. “Haha, thanks! You’re…. Mihye, right?”

 

“Yeah, you remembered…” She played with her hands.

 

“Of course. You’re always laughing at my jokes. I like you!”

 

“Y-you, d-do…?”

 

“Yeah, yeah. Of course. Just like everyone who helps me annoy Mr. Young, that irritating writing teacher of ours…”

 

“Oh….”


 

“There is a party at my house, you wanna come?” He asked before looking to his watch.

 

“P-party? I never been to a party before…” She bit her bottom lip confusingly.

 

“Well,” he said as he grabbed her hand charmingly. “you have now. Come on.”

 

Wahhhh~”

 

 

Two hours later-

 

Mihye is sitting down while talking with Kris. There friend so she isn’t in love with him or anything. Kris was good at keeping secrets for her though.

 

“So, you like Chanyeol?” Kris asked, lying back at the end of the party corner.

 

Shhhhhhhhhh~” She said, putting one finger on his lips to hush him. “It’s not like that…Please don’t say it again…”

 

“WAE?”

 

“Cause…”

 

There is a pause-

 

“???”

“I don’t want him to reject me…” Mihye expressed while looking down slowly in discontent. She is so sensitive around Chanyeol, and just mentioning him makes her act shy.

 

“I see.” Kris adds warmly, patting his friends back slightly. “But….What if he likes you? You know, one day I over heard him say something about you-” “-You did?” She cut him off, “What did he say?” “He said-………”

 

But Kris cut himself off to see none other than Chanyeol, the party animal looking at them two.

“Kris? You’re here! Man, I haven’t seen you in ing ages!” Chanyeol hugged Kris, giving him a guy’s pat on the back. “Oh, you. Mihye…How’s the partay?”

 

“Um, I like it….” She said humbly.

 

“Like it? Dats it?” Chanyeol grabbed Mihye by her hands and shook them. “YOU BETTER SAY LOVES THE PARTY!”

 

“OKAY,OKAY,” She blushed as Chanyeol played. “I love that party!”

Kris interrupts with a, “That party is okay, Chanyeol. Now, stop horse playing and let her go…”

 

“Kris, he doesn’t have to…”

 

“Huh?” Chanyeol said in confusion by Mihyes bluntness.

 

Kris then grabbed her by her hand and pulled her down quickly, forcing Chanyeol to let her go. “Don’t treat poor O’ Mihye that way. She is a real lady, and we were sitting so very happily here before you showed up, acting rant.”

“Oh brother…” Chanyeol started feeling kind of jealous. He thought she was one of his fangirls, but it turns out, she is just nice to people. Are Mihye and Kris involved with each other? Chanyeol thought pensively. “Well, I’ll be leaving you two…Annyong~”

Chanyeol stood up straight, waved briefly, and dashed back to the party to dance, being all-social.

 

 

 

……………… Mihye waited for Chanyeol to completely disappear.

 

 

 

 

What was that?” She said, standing up and looking Kris in the eyes meanly. “You made him think I liked you and I wasn’t interested in him! Wae gure?”

 

“Because he deserved it. You are always so nice to him but he doesn’t pay close enough mind to you in anyway.”

 

“Kris, I hate you!”

 

“I don’t care…You’ll be thanking me in the end.”

 

“No, I won’t! Chanyeol has been being so nice to me but you – you had to ruin everything!” She shouted more, stumping her feet slightly. “I already couldn’t say it to his face, but now….he will never know I love him.”

 

Kris palmed his face with his hand and shook his head. Kris looked pass her and she then noticed Chanyeol behind her. “You have a big mouth, Mihye……

 

Mihye Looked behind herself and saw Chanyeol, standing there, with a confused look on his face. Awkward silence filled the air.

 

“I…I…..” She stuttered. So embarassing.

Mihye just had sudden feelings – she is so embarrassed at the moment that she doesn’t know what to say. And she didn’t say anything. After standing there for a few short seconds, she runs off, leaving Chanyeol and Kris. Looked like she was crying.

 

 

 

………..

 

“She likes you…ya know.” Kris looked away and states in a very natural way.

 

“What?” Chanyeol replied.

 

“SHE LOVES YOU!” Kris adds, yelling at his miner. “She always has, but you, being the ‘social butterfly’ or whatever you call it, are far too preoccupied with yourself to see that. And now look at her, she’s been hurt.”

 

“But what did I do wrong….? I just walked back to tell you guys something…” Chanyeol lifted his shoulders.

 

“Does it matter what just happen. This wouldn’t have ever happened if you weren’t so airheaded with her.”

 

“….I never knew she liked me that way….I swear.”

 

“Earlier, you pranked the teacher because you wanted to make Mihye laugh. You told me that – and I was going to tell her that but YOU interrupted us. Just like you - your need for attention. Well, you can forget about getting Mihye to laugh for you because I doubt she still wants to ever be your friend after today….”

 

“-I feel bad Kris. I need to tell Mihye something….” Chanyeol said. He looked around but he didn’t see her in sight. “Something I’ve felt all alone…”

 

Chanyeol ran off after Mihye quickly – pushing others at the party – anything to get to her as soon as possible. However, there were no sources that he would ever find her though. She could of been anywhere.

 

 

As Chanyeol exits his house and away from the party, Kris smiled smugly to himself.

“You’re welcome Mihye.” 

 

 


✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

 

Chanyeol staggered back to the Seoul Brulard University. He didn’t know why he was there exactly; he just knew - or felt rather, that he needed to be there. It was dark, and there were little people walked the campus, however, that didn’t stop him. He walked into a building – only stopping after seeing a door.

 

Mr. Jung Young’s office-

 

Of course he was out and Chanyeol just stared at the door meaningfully. But looking off more into the distance while squinting his eyes, he seen Mihye, standing there aimlessly, or so it seemed.

 

“Mihye!” He blurted out for he couldn’t help it.

 

“C-Chanyeol?” She replied, turning around quickly – hair hitting her face.

 

Time seemed to stop-

 

“I have something to tell you…” Chanyeol adds as he began walking up to her slowly. “I like you…”

  

Flashback: “Of course. You’re always laughing at my jokes. I like you! Just like everyone who helps me annoy Mr. Young, that irritating writing teacher of ours…”

 

“Yeah…” She uttered in slight sorrow. “Just like everyone else – get it now-” “No you don’t!” He cuts her off, pressing forwards and grabbing her hand softly. “If you did then you’d know I like-like you too. I mean, I might even love you.”

 

“M-wo?” Shy Mihye expressed, blushing just a little in confusion by his confession.

“You’re why I pranked our teacher today. You are why I love pranking so much – you’re always there – laughing with me, getting everyone to even join in on the fun! I thought you were so sensitive and nice, but….truth was, I didn’t think you felt the same about me…so…”

 

“Oh, Chanyeol, this isn’t just another prank of yours, is it?” She shies way reluctantly. In honesty, it sounded too good to be true.

“Does this look like a prank-” Chanyeol said lovingly as he moved forwards quick to kiss Mihye on the lips, passionately. “Mmmm” he muttered, deepening the kiss. He placed a soft hand on her chin. She looked as shocked as scared rabbit and blinks rabidly in enforce intense by him. But, after a few short seconds, she kissed him back warmly.

 

Chanyeol soon let go and grabbed her by her hand. “So, I know you’re the shy type and I’m the wild one but, you wanna date?”

 

“Date. Me. Really?” She blushed. “You’d-” “-Yeah…Why not? Your smart and I’m fun. I can teach you to cut loose and you can help me bring up my grades in writing. Sounds good, eh?”

 

“Yes…Its sounds better then you could ever know.”

 

“Come on. Let’s go back before someone catches us here.”


Soso_Exo: I AM FAST, RIGHT? LOL, HAHA, hope you liked it! Upvote, maybe? Thanks for requesting. <3