Graffiti Ink

While you call it Vandalism I call it Art

- searched the name. – Guk said and crossed his arms over his chest.

 You walked to that graffiti in the nature and you found the tag ShiShi mato behind a branch.

 

- who’s that person? - you asked blinking your eyes.

 The smile on Guk’s face faded away and he palm faced himself.

 - Serious? You don’t know how he is?

 - Oh? A guy? I thought it was a girl. 0.O

 Guk never felt so offended in his entered life.

 - Yah, you kid. Don’t you recognize B.A.P members?

 You blinked you eyes once again making a perfect "o" lips shape.

 - ooooh! Those rabbits....

 - bunnys -.-

 You laughed seeing his frustrated face.

 Your laugh sounded so cute in his ears and your amused expression was so beautiful in his eyes, it made him smile a little.

 - I’m sorry. Yeah, I know the B.A.P name but not the individual names.

 He sighed.

 - How can I meet them? Well, how can I meet Shishi?

 Guk looked at you in a snap.

 - Why?

 - I just want to know them. They are putting graffiti art in another level.

 When you said graffiti art Guk smiled.

 - Waau, you’re putting art after graffiti, I like it.

 - I still think graffiting the walls are illegal.

 He rolled his eyes.

 - At least you didn’t say vandalism.            

 You looked at his eyes and you noticed that somewhere it was hurt.

 - Thank you. – You said catching all of his attencion.

 - Why?

 - You show me something different that I never stopped to think about. My dad said graffiti is vandalism, society say it as well, and I grow up thinking that graffiti is vandalism and what was art is what my dad do. I study so hard art to follow the classical ideals, and then you are here to show me a new world out of rules, just felling. 

 - The ruin of classical ideals made ​​all possible artists and bad artists also. When the criterion of art was the solid construction of the careful observance of the rules, they could be artists and many of those are very good. But when art stopped to be seen as creation to be taken as an expression of feelings, everyone could be an artist, because everyone has feelings.

 You felt lost in his piercing eyes, your heart started racing really fast. He was so different than the other guys, he was so different than your fiancé.

 - C’mon, I need to show you more of this, and a few one are really funny.

 - Show me your graffitis. – You snapped.

 Guk looked at you and smiled.

 - I’m a toy, lady.

 You looked confused and he noticed.

 - We call Kigs to the great graffiti writers, and toys to the guys who aren’t that well known.

 - I don’t care, I just want you to show me your feelings.

 He smiled.

 - Ok, but first you’ll show me yours.

 You thought it was really strange but you accepted that challenge.

 

 Guk gave you a graffiti can and looked into your eyes.

 - Don’t think to much, just express what you are feeling.

 His voice was so sweet and deep, and you liked it.

 - I don’t even know how to use it. – you said smiling.

 He smiled back to you and put himself behind you. Held your hand and painted the wall. You felt your heart racing with his touch, he was really different from the other guys and he doesn’t care about your money, he was there to show you art.

 He presses the head of the can and the ink snapped on the wall letting a red line. You wanted him to keep holding your hand but slowly he let it go and you painted what you were feeling.

 

 No one said a word for a while till you turned around to face him. He wasn’t staring at your “piece of art” but at you. You felt intimidated by his piercing eyes.

 - yah, don’t you dare to read my mind again you silly. – you said covering your head making him laugh.

 - It would be nicer if you called me oppa.

 - O.. Oppa? Yah, who do you thing you are?

 - You’re art teacher.

 You scoffed.

 - shut up and show me your stuff.

 He smirked and led the way.

 He show you a graffiti on one outdoor with mikey mouse drooling for a girl.

 

 You rolled your eyes, feeling disappointed at him. You were expecting something bigger, something deep not a silly thing like it. You turn your back and walked away. Guk followed you and pushed your arm.

 - Hey, you didn’t found it funny?

 - No.

 - Really?

 - I was expeting something different, interesting. It is just like… like boys things. I thought you were better than that.

 He looked at you kinda mad, but your sad eyes softened him.

 - why was you expecting something different?

 - the way you talk about art, about graffiti. I fought… I don’t know.

 - It was just a joke. Graffiti is also playing in the city. In this case I wanted to show that I could rise the bar and painting in a place with difficult access.

You looked again at that outdoor and it was really high, you looked again to Guk.

 - Wasn’t it dangerous?

 - I like dander. When graffiting by it self isn’t dangerous enough, I try to search for it.

 - You’re crazy.

 - And you gorgeous.

 You looked at him with a strange look and he laughed.

 - I’m kidding. – he said and pinched your ckeecks.

 - Yah, don’t made me fall for you. – you said looking into his eyes.

 - To late for that. – he winked and held your hand to make you follow him.

 He show you another graffiti and this time you liked it.

 

 - Waaw. – You’re eyes opened looking at it.

 - I think is a whole world waiting for me, but it seems so distant.

 - Who’s the guy who’s supporting you?

 - my dad. He was the best guy I knew. He always told me to wish more from the world because it is too big for small men like us. He told me to be fearless and go, learning new thinks and be great as a man. He always wanted me to fight for my dreams and never give up. In that time I thought that I would be huge one day and conquer the world because I though I was eternal.

 His eyes were sparkling and it really caught your heart.

 - What changed?

-  Reality. We’re not eternal and he passed away when I was 13, my mother went sick so I started to work and watch for her. Graffiting is my way back to the youth I’ve lost.

 Your heart squeezed in sadness. That man in front of you was really different. He wasn’t a cocky guy like the ones you deal with, and you noticed that you have a lot to lean with him, like what life is and feelings looks like.


 Hellooo beautiful ppl, 

Enjoy 2014 and be happy.. :)