Graffiti Ink

While you call it Vandalism I call it Art

 - Good morning dad.

 You kissed your dad on top of his head and you took a seat next to him to eat breakfast.

 - morning beautiful.

 - dad? After lunch I can’t go with you to that meeting. I’ll meet Joram Roukes, he’s here and I got the chance to meet him, I’ll ask him to show his work in our gallery.

 Your dad looked at you suspicious, maybe you were too nervous or he just know you better than you do and knew you were lying .

 - C’mon dad, if he accepts, it will be a great chance for us. He’s getting a huge attention nowadays.

 - You’ll meet him, alone?

 You smiled because your dad was “jealous”, not catching your lie.

 - Yes dad, what’s the problem?

 - He’s a guy and you’ll marry the son of our funder, don’t let people talk bad about you.

 - I’ll be careful dad, but I’m getting really tired of this. I don’t love him.

 - Love will born after marriage and we need to join the two families.

 That art gallery is your father dream, he fought a lot to turn that dream true and once you promised him to support him till the worlds end, you accepted the marriage. You don’t love your fiancé but he’s a nice guy so it’s easy to deal with.

 - You should be more passionate about life.

 - Love isn’t eternal. I loved your mother and she left us but Woo Bin will never leave you and your kids because this marriage is about honour and business.

 Your mother was the biggest love of your father, and she left you both because a younger guy, since that day Tablo is a cold heart.

 - well dad, I got to go.

 You don’t like lying to him, but he wouldn’t understand your sudden interest for graffiti and even less the fact that you’ll meet a graffiti writer.

 

 After lunch you went out to meet that graffiti boy. You decided to pass in that metro station and you saw a lot of graffitis, while you were watching it, an old man sat next to you.

 - Kids nowadays are out of control, look at this! – An old man said looking at a graffiti on the wall.

 - Grandpa, this is art. Look with attention.

 You also did it, you looked at it with attention.

 

 - Kids, just think about . – The old man wasn’t really getting that.

 - This is to support women with cancer. – The boy who was with him said. That boy was really tall with a baby face.

 - Art? Art is what is inside a gallery. Art if for kings.

 The boy smiled.

 - No Grandpa. Times had changed; nowadays art is for the ones who have feelings, so everyone can be an artist.

 

That conversation caught your attention. You never thought about art was for kings, but you also never thought that everyone could be an artist. To be an artist people have to own a gift, but the question is, Do we born with it or the way we express our feeling is what art are made of?

 

 You were lost in your thoughts while waiting for that guy - that you even don’t know the name -, when someone touched on your shoulder making you jump.

 - sorry, I didn’t wanted to scared you, but you weren’t listing me.

 You looked to your watch .

 - Yah, you’re 20 minutes late.

 He chucked.

 - Not my fault your lunch time is earlier than mine.

 You gave him a death glare but his smile melted you.

 - So, ____, are you ready to see the best street art in this town?

 You looked surprised, how did he know your mane? As he could read your thoughts he answered you.

 - You’re getting attention as a new artist, so yea, I know your name.

 - oh.. ok. What’s…

 - YongGuk. – he said and started walking.

 You followed him in silence. To tell the truth, you were looking at him, he’s build body, he’s style, the way he was walking and once again he seems like he could read your mind.

 - If you keep looking at me like that, I’ll be thinking that your interest in my back.

 You panic. How could he noticed it if you were behind him?

 - Don’t need to blush. – he said once again.

 You blinked your eyes in surprised and looked around to find a mirror or something like that, but all you could see was a car, so yea, you used the car’s mirror to see your face.

 - sh!t. I’m red. – you whispered and Guk laughed at you silliness.

 

 Guk show you a lot of graffitis. In front of you was a graffiti of a girl laid in his bed.

 

 - what’s this? – you asked.

 - What do you see? – Guk asked you.

 - a teen, sad? Is she sad?

 - yea.

 - well, did she break up with her boyfriend?

 - no. She’s serene enough to be because of a guy, don’t you think?

 You looked at her face. What could let her that sad, calm and sad with no tears?

 - Her heart is already spoiled. – those world came out of your mouth as a whisper.

 - Lies made her cold and froze her tears.

 - How can a young girl be that spoiled inside?

 Guk smiled sad, looking at that girl in the wall.

 - You really need to stop and stare.

 You looked at him and the sun was his face, you found it so beautiful, his flawless face was shining like diamonds.

 - Let’s go gorgeous. – he said making you come back to earth.

 

 The next one he show you, you got really impressed.

 

 - Oh. My, God. Amazing.

 Guk looked at you and smiled seeing your reaction.

 - Do you like it?

 You looked at him.

 - I love it. Looked at that eye, so real.

 Guk smiled really wide showing you hes adorable gummy smile.

 - What’s the story behind it?

 - No story, just expression.

 - The guy who made this is amazing.

 Guk smiled.

 - That’s why he is the king.

 - king? – you looked at him confused.

 - The famous graffiti writers are called kings.

 - so, who made this?

 - searched the name. – Guk said and crossed his arms over his chest.

 You walked to that graffiti in the nature and you found the tag ShiShi mato behind a branch.

 


 Hey beautiful ppl, hope you liked this chap ;)

 Have a nice day and thank for waiting. love you all.