Graffiti Ink

While you call it Vandalism I call it Art
You couldn’t stop thinking about that guy. You were sure, he was a graffiter, but why he faced you like that? 
 “Did you ever stopped and stared?” that question was running in you mind. The truth is, you never took a time to watch it. All you know is, “graffiti is vandalism” just because society say so. 
 You took a deep breath and grabber your jacket walking down stairs.
- Dad, I’m going out. – You shouted but he didn’t even heard you because he was concentrated painting.
 
 The sky was already dark and you knew it, the graffiters were out to painting.  Your uncle is always searching for B.A.P at night, but he never saw them. Cooper live obsessed with B.A.P, you don’t know why but you know that is because B.A.P that kids nowadays are out of control and are criminals, they even tag the walls to leave their mark. Your uncle said to you to take care, because B.A.P has the demon virus in their veins and while he not catch them the virus will took more kids every second. 
 It scares you, because of your uncle’s sickness you stop hang out alone at night because you don’t feel save. 
 While you were walking you saw a few tags, it was hard for you to read but you found it really ugly and stupid, plus you felt fear.
 - they are everywhere.  – you whisper to yourself
 You walking near a metro station, fear was running in your body but you knew that you would find at least one graffiti writer. 
 You walked slowly to not make a noise when you heard people talking. 
 - Do you think Min-ah will see this? – One of the guys asked.
 - Totally dude. – His friends said. 
 The graffiti was getting really cute when two police officers appeared. 
 - HEY. – one of them shouted and run to the guys.
 The two teenagers run but the cop caught one of them and hit him with a truncheon, the other police help his buddy. 
 You were shocked and almost scream but someone covered your mouth.
 - Ssssshh, or you’ll get beat up too.
 You looked to the guy who covered your mouth, and it was him, the guy from before.
 
 - Leave him alone. – The second graffiti return to help his friend who was getting beating up by the two cops, his blood was already soaking the ground.
 - Look to this mother er. – One of the cops said and walked to him.
 - We’re not criminals.
 The cops laughed and another four guys showed up with masks.
 - What are you laughing for? He’s right. – Tats said.
 The cops opened up their eyes, they couldn’t believe. B.A.P was there.
 One of the cops took the radio to call backup but it wasn’t working. 
 - .
 B.A.P smiled behind the masks.
 - Joko mato. – Young Guk whispered.
 - Do you know them? – You asked looking at those guys that you knew being B.A.P, the evil that your uncle wants to put in jail. 
 -  Let’s go.
 He held your hand and took you away from that metro station. 
 
 - They will beat up those cops, call the police. – You said worried about the cops.
 Young Guk looked at you mad.
 - Are you stupid? Didn’t you saw what just happened?
 - Don’t yell at me. – You shouted back.
 He half smiled half breathed 
 - You didn’t get it, do you? 
 - What?
 - those cops were beating up that kid, B.A.P just helped him. 
 - fighting back?
 - Aish, this stupid girl. They’ll not do that, just intimidate them to leave.
 - How did you know?
 Guk got a little nervous but found a way out.
- because… because they helped me before.
 - You lied to me. You’re a graffiter not a painter. 
 He gave you a little smile.
 - That’s the problem of society. While they don’t see us as artist, we’ll be always misunderstood as criminals. – he was mad but also sad.
 You soften.
 - so, it’s usual cops beat up on kids like that?
 He took a breath and nodded.
 - Yea. As you saw, that kid wasn’t vandalising anything, he was just showing his love for his girl. 
 You smiled remembered the graffiti, it was really sweet.
 
 - What were you doing here? Don’t you know this is dangerous? – Guk asked.
 - It’s your fault. – you pointing your finger to him.
 - My fault o.0??
 - Yea, I wanted to see graffitis. 
 - Why didn’t you wait till morning?
 - I couldn’t wait, and I was sure that I’ll catch someone graffiting. 
 He rolled his eyes.
 - I’ll show you the best graffitis of this town. Meet me here tomorrow after lunch.
 - I can’t, I have thing to do.
 He smirked.
 - I’ll wait just 10 minutes for you. – He said and left.
 Once again you were alone under the dark sky thinking about you just saw. Those police officers were really violent. Somewhere in your heart you felt hurt by it and worried.
 - Did …. - You were questing yourself if that guy was beat up like that before, but you noticed that you forget to ask his name. 
 

 Hey, sorry for take so long to update but school is killing me :(

and i'm trying to do my best but i'm out of idias to this story TT^TT I need help.