Part 2

Bella's Lullaby (Gone - JIN Woolim Girls) [XIUMIN & YOU]

Xiumin's Pov  (the whole story is in past tense)


 

 

"Bye Xiumin hyung, see you tomorrow in school!" shouted Luhan, my bestfriend, as we walked in separate ways.

As i passed through the front gate, I saw the new girl sitting quietly at her house's veranda. I decided to pay her a visit and introduced myself.

She was staring into space when I came closer to her. I swung my hands in front of her, hoping that she could realised that someone was there. She looks really beautiful up close.

She must have felt shocked when I sat next to her.

"Don't worry. I am not going to hurt you. I am your neighbour. My name is Kim Minseok, but you can call me Xiumin," I flashed her my signature smile.

"Minseok," she giggled and it sound really melodious in my ears.

"What's your name?"

She smiled.

"Do you know that you have a really beautiful smile?"

She smiled again.

"You should really see your smile,"

"I wish I could," was all she replied.

 

 


 

 

Yoon Bella. That was her name. 'Bella' is a really beautiful name, just like the owner itself. But, what hit me hard was that she was not like me, not like any other people I knew.

Yoon Bella, 19 years old, the only daughter of the Yoon family and the only heiress to Yoon Fashion Inc, one of the most influential fahsion company in Korea, is physically ill or born blind.

The pretty angel is blind.

 

 


 

 

As each day passed,  I became closer to Bella. Everyday, after school, she will wait for me by her house's veranda. Sometimes, I would bring Luhan and Chen along to meet her. She always laugh at the jokes my friends and I made. Bella did not talk much. She rather listen than talk. That is what I like about her. She is not like the other girl, she is different.

"What is your hobby?' Bella asked.

"I love soccer but I love playing the piano most."

"What is piano?'

"It is an instrument that have alot of keys on it and normally, it is always accompany with another instrument to make a perfect melody,"

"Minseok, I would like to hear you play the piano for me one day,"

"One day, I will, I promise," I warmly smiled at her.

 

 


 

 

Two weeks more to International Piano Ceremony. I have been really busy for the past few weeks that I rarely sit down and talked with Bella. But she never failed to wait for me by her house's veranda. I felt bad for letting her wait each day. I missed her. I would not deny it.

 

 


 

 

After school, I asked Luhan to accompany me to the florist.

"Luhan, what do you think she will like?"

"I am sure she is fine with anything,"

An old ahjumma, the owner of the shop, approached me.

"I am sure this flower suits the lucky girl. It is called Camellia Japonic or known as 'White by the Gate'," the old ahjumma smiled warmly.

The white flower attracted me. The name sounds really pure, just like the receiver, Yoon Bella.

 

 


 

 

"Do you like her, Xiumin hyung?" asked Luhan.

"No,"

"Are you toying with her feelings?"

"I love her, Luhan. I really do love her,' was all I replied to Luhan.

 

 


 

Sorry for the late update guys!

A special treat for you guys for patiently waiting for me! ^^

Do subscribe and comment. ;)