Part 1

Bella's Lullaby (Gone - JIN Woolim Girls) [XIUMIN & YOU]

This story is only based on Xiumin's POV.

 


 

 

A month before the International Piano Ceremony. I never would have thought that my dream of performing in front of hundreds of people is coming true.

'Xiumin, this is the song you are supposed to play," Mr Yang, my piano coach, gave me a sheet of music notes.

Bella's Lullaby  by Carter Burwell was highlighted at the top of the music sheet. I started reading the first note and played it on the piano.

"This is hard! I can't do it!"

"Kim Minseok, focus!"

I knew that when Mr Yang called me by my real name, he was really serious about his words.

"Arasso,"

 

 


 

 

"Minseok dear, Umma asked the maids to move your piano to the ground floor, near the window so as to give a brighter lighting,' said Umma.

"Thanks Umma,"

I sat down for the fifth practice this week. I had to agree with Umma. The location of the piano now was much better than the previous one.

"Minseok dear, we will have a new neighbour tomorrow. They are from the Yoon Corporation and I heard their daughter is the same age as you!"

"Hmm," was all I replied Umma as I flipped through and revised the music notes.

 

 


 

 

"Okay Xiumin, I want to hear you play from the beginning," said Mr Yang.

I started playing from the beginning. As I reached the 20th note, I was distracted by the sound of a car coming from the front gate.

As the piano was located near the window, I had a clearer view of the person coming out from the car.

A girl with blackish-brown long hair, milky white skin and pale red lips stepped out of the car. She was dressed rather cutely. Maybe, she is my neighbour's daughter.

She walked through the front gate and passed by my house. My eyes followed her as she walked slowly. Strange, she only looked ahead of her, not looking left or right.

"Kim Minseok, focus!" Mr Yang smashed the piano keys which brought me back to reality.

"I am sorry Mr Yang," was all I could say.

The new girl. She has a mysterious  aura with her.

 

 


 

 

To clarify your doubts:

this is the music piece,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RajU84dF9U

Xiumin's house,

the girl's house,

front gate,

The front gate is where the car stopped. Xiumin's house and the girl's house are just side by side. In order for the girl to go to her house, she will have to pass by Xiumin's house as his house is nearer to the front gate. The piano was located on the ground floor, facing the window which ables Xiumin to see the front gate.

this is how the girl dress,

 

 


 

 

So how was the story?

Intentionally, I decided to make it as a one shot story but I decided to make it as into series instead.

Do subsribe and comment!

Will update soon!

Thank you :)

 

 


 

 

pinkXOXO