006. Spicy Noodles

DAS5Y ⇔ DAS9I ⇒ Story Starts {App Closed}

 

006. Spicy Noodles

 

April 18th 2013, 3:30 PM

After School’s manager said you weren’t there when he came. Where are you?
-Ari

Long story short, unni, I’m at B.A.P’s dorm.
-Ryu


-Ari

Don’t be mad, unni! I thought it was After School so I got in, and the fans saw and I if I got out I’d be seen!
-Ryu

I’m not mad. Will they take you to the music show?
-Ari

Yeah, they will.
-Ryu

Okay, I know they’re not bad guys, so I’m sure you’ll fine. Message me later (◕‿-)
-Ari

Ryu sighs, leaning into the couch she sits on. She looks around a little, taking the dorm in. She bends a little, looking into the kitchen where the boys are. She stands and walks over quietly, peeking inside.

“Does she even like spicy food? What if she doesn’t? Someone go ask her.” Junhong asks as he eats a few strings of cooked noodles. The other members roll their eyes at him.

“Why don’t you go ask her?” Himchan asks, glancing at Junhong. “We all know you want to. Go ask if she likes spicy food.” He says.

“She likes spicy food.” Ryu says, loud enough for them to hear. They all turn to her and she bows her head.

“Hello.” She says respectfully.

“Hi…” Himchan looks at Yongguk and then at her again. “Want a bee-” Himchan stops as he’s hit on the side of the head by Yongguk.

“She’s younger than Junhong, you dunce.” He says, looking at Ryu over his shoulder. “Junhong, go keep her company. Food will be ready soon.” He says, looking back at the stove. Junhong nods and walks with Ryu to the couch again.

They both sit, Ryu sits comfortably while Junhong sits tensed, like he’s about to explode. Ryu looks towards him and shifts a little.

“Are you having a heart attack?” She asks, bending forward to see his face. “You’re all red.” She says softly. “Are you sick, then?” Ryu asks, raising her hand to Junhong’s forehead to feel for a fever. He jumps up and to the other side of the couch. Ryu stares at him for a moment. “Oh, you’re a cat.” She jokes with a nod of her head. Junhong blinks at her and settles down, rolling his shoulders back.

“Sorry…I’m just…I’m not used to talking to girls.” He says softly, glancing at Ryu. Ryu nods slowly, shrugging slightly.

“It’s alright. But, you can think of me as a…guy, if that makes you feel better.” She says, smiling a little towards Junhong. He nods to her and sinks into the couch more.

They both look up as Yongguk and Himchan bring over a pan full of food, Jongup follows behind them with glasses and a bottle of Coke. They sit around the coffee table on pillows and begin eating on little plates with chopsticks.

They all begin to eat quietly; Ryu keeps her eyes on the food, taking a few good chunks of the spicy noodles as she eats.

“Is it good?” Himchan asks, looking at Ryu as she stuffs with food. She looks up, in some noddles and she nods, holding up two thumb-ups.

They eat in silence, but Ryu can’t help but feel like she’s being looked up. She glances up and catches Junhong staring at her. His face goes red and he looks down. Ryu snorts to herself and continues to eat.

fter eating, Ryu thanks them for the meal and their manager takes her to the music show she’s due to be on.

Ryu walks through the hallway of the music show, she walks into the DASAY changing room and greets the other girls, and she changes and gets ready with them. They head on stage and perform Every Night and go off. They go back to the changing room and change back. They head back home.

Exhausted, the girls shower and go straight to bed. Ryu lies in her bed and perks up a bit when her phone buzzes; she picks it up and reads the message with a small smile.

It was nice to meet you, younger-than-me-noona.
-Z

It was nice to meet you too, younger-than-me-oppa.
-R

Goodnight~
-Z

You too.
-Ryu

Ryu smiles and puts her phone down; she turns onto her side and falls asleep.

 

author's note .

 

Cats; Short chapter is short ; ; This is kind of a filler chapter. The next will be longer (I hope). Anyway, hope you guys enjoy it c: