Chapter 8 : I love you so much .

Promises
* Junho's POV * 
 
I felt relieved after drinking some beer , then i just realize that she can't go fallin in love with a younger guy .. She is mine from the start . I have to get her back .. But first , i need to go home .. Ahh .. My head hurtsss like hell ! 
 
I know i can't drive . So i called Manager Hyung to pick me up .. Ishh .. This .. After awhile , the van came & i saw 2 Manager Hyung coming out & pick me up . The another manager took my car key & drive it back to the dorm . When we already arrive at the dorm . I saw Taecyeon Hyung opening the door with his worried eyes. He helped the manager by putting my arm to his neck but i pushed him & said that i was alright .
 
Taecyeon Hyung wanted to help me again but someone stopped him . It was a girl's voice . It was Song Hye's .
 
" Taecyeon sshi , let him be . I knew it you will drink & go drunk . ISHH .. "
 
" Ohh .. Song Hye ahh .. You came .. Haha .. Forgive me will you ? "
 
" NO . "
 
" Song Hye , i am sorry .. P-please .. " After that i have no idea what happened , i fell down & black out .
_____________________________________
 
* Song Hye's POV *
 
" Song Hye .. I am sorry .. P-please .. " Junho said that . Suddenly he collapsed . Taecyeon & a guy took him and sent him to his bed . After that , they went out . 
 
Taecyeon went to me & assure me to not to worry about him . I asked him where was his room . He pointed at the middle of the corridor . So i went there . His room was clean and tidy like always . I saw him sleeping soundly , he was like an angel . How i wish he didn't broke the promise and came to me sooner . All of these won't happen . I trusted him with all my heart but what do i get .. But now i am happy that i get to see him .. Should i forgive him .. I really want to be with him but i can't bear with it if he has to leave me again like last time .. He is an artiste now .. He is super busy .. Maybe i should move on ..
 
Just when i was about to leave the room , i heard him saying , " Song Hye .. Please don't go . Don't go . I need you . I love you so much . I-i miss you my Queen .. "
 
" I miss you my Queen .. " That sentence hit my heart like someone has shot an arrow into my heart . I turned back , i saw Junho was sleeping . I guess he was sleep talking . I was about to leave but i don't know what attract me to walk to his bed . I sat down on the floor beside his bed . I saw his angelic face , sleeping .. I whispered to him , " I miss you too my King . But how could you lie to me about that girl . But i am glad that you broke with her . If not , i would have go on with my life without you . I will give you an another chance . But don't break this time's round . I love you my Hwangjae Jun Jun ho ho .. " Then i kissed him at the cheek . I suddenly feel so sleepy so i decide to sleep for awhile maybe 5 minutes .
 
But when i woke up , my eyes hurts because of the sun .. WAIT ?! THE SUN ?! SO THAT MEANS I SLEPT THE WHOLE NIGHT ! WAITT ! WHY IS IT SO COMFORTABLE HERE ? AREN'T MY BODY SUPPOSED TO BE ACHING BY NOW ?! I heard a familiar sweet voice . " You woke up already Sleeping Beauty ? Or should i say oh my you woke up already Queen Song Hye ? " I was like freaking out how could he know about that ?! I asked him if he heard everything . He nodded . My mouth opened widely and shouted , " WHAT ?!! SO YOU DIDN'T FAINT ?! LEE JUNHO ! I'LL KILL YOU ! " I went out from his bed & tried to beat him up but he said one thing that made me stop . 
 
" Look up . " I looked up , i saw a CCTV . Why the heck is there a CCTV in his room When it is suppose to be at the living room or wherever it is suppose to be at .
 
" Someone has been stealing things inside my room . So i installed a CCTV & every morning i will check so that i can accuse that person before we go to work together . But when i woke up , i saw someone who suddenly was there , so i wanted to know what happened . Thats where i got to know about you saying sweet things about us . I do got microphones at each corner . So are you going to kill me or not ? "
 
OMGG ! I can't believe like seriously arghh .. I just went out of his side & sat the couch . I can't believe that someone who would have a CCTV in their room . Suddenly he came back and sat beside me . 
 
He was seriously annoying . But cute at the same time . He asked me annoying with his cute voice , which is super duper cute i admit . " So Song Hye my queen , is it true that you will give me an another chance ? " I nodded and he was excited like a kid . He is always like a kid . I can't believe that he behave this way even at this age . I just facepalm & sighs . So i went to Taecyeon sshi who was busy cooking & asked him .
 
" Taecyeon sshi , is breakfast ready ? *Mumbles* I can't believe that Junho is behaving like this .. " 
 
Taecyeon sshi was wearing gloves & carrying a pan filled with scrambled eggs. He put the scrambled eggs into a plate . He said while he put the pan at the sink , " In a moment Song Hye , I heard what you say .. Junho haven't behave this way until today .. That is new of him . Anyways , i can't believe that you gave him an another chance . "
 
I whispered to him , " You knew about it ? "
 
Taecyeon laughed & he went close to me while saying , " Ms Kim Song Hye , everyone knew when you said it . I was the one who told Junho about why you were here . Since he forgot about it . So happy dating with Junho . I am so happy for you . Finally Junho is not crazy anymore . " 
 
After that , he shouted that breakfast was ready . Everyone came rushing at the dining table while i just walk and suddenly Junho kindly and sweetly pull out a chair for me first before anyone could sit down . A spiky black haired guy shouted , " AISHHH ! GOOSEBUMPS ! " 
 
Junho just giggle and his ears were red .. Did i mention is he is super duper cute ? This is why .. I love him so much . I felt like i was in Cloud 9 with Junho .. With his friends behind .. Chasing and envying us .. Hahhahahahahhahaha .. What the heck am i daydream about . 
 
Back to reality , all of us eat happily . That was the most delicious breakfast ever, after that i said that i have to go . Junho was like a sad puppy with his big big cute eyes & asking me where am i going . I patted his head & said that i am going to work . He came to me & said that he will sent me . Suddenly he carried me bride style & said , " Our Queen Song Hye has suffered alot . So i will help .. " I was getting embarrassed & whispered to him to put me down . But he refused to & shake his head cutely . Then the same guy came & smack his back while saying , " YAHH ! GET A ROOM PUNK ! "
 
Both of us laughed . You think he will put me down . No he didn't . He carried me until at the door of his car . I said to him .
 
" Yahh .. Lee Junho .. You carried me .. That was so embarrassing .. >< .. " He looked at me with his eyes widen open & he said back .
 
" Since when you started to use Lee Junho . So unusual of you . Faster call me like what you called me yesterday . "
 
I shook my head .. Then he started to tickle at my stomach . My weak side was at the stomach .. I laughed & laughed . Asking him to stop . Then backhugged me out of a sudden .
 
He whispered at my ear , " I miss you so much Queen Song Hye . I love you . I promise i won't ever leave you . I love you so much .. "
 
Then his face went closer to mine . Getting closer & closer . I could feel his breathe getting closer . His arms are already on my shoulders . His body is getting closer to my mine . I could feel that my back was already at the door of the car . He was kissing me deeply . I really miss him so much . 
 
 
At one point of time , i said in between the kisses . " Junho stop . "
 
He said , " Not until you said my name .. " 
 
I was so embarrassed so i said no .
 
He kissed me even more deeper . Then i gave up & said okay . 
 
After a few more deep kisses , we broke the kiss . 
 
" That was hot .. I was embarrassed . " I said . 
 
" Well .. I was too & i got to admit the same thing . You are freaking hot too . So aren't you going to say my nickname ? "
 
" Okay okay .. I give up . Let's go before i am late for work . Hwangjae Jun Jun Ho Ho . " 
 
He giggled and unlock the door & we got ready to go . After that he started the engine & we went to my workplace .
 
 
 
( WOAHH ! That's abit of a little thereeeeee ... HAHAHAH !! ^^ .. So .. Song Hye's heart really open really fast for Junho . Well yeahh .. Hope i will see comments again from my lovely subscribers / readers . I love every readers who read my fanfic & comment at the end from Asianfanfics & Wattpad too .. See you guys soon .. Stay Tuned for more ! The end of Chapter 8 . ^^ .. )