Album of The Year - Suho

Daily Life with You - Imagine Edtion

You dialed number 1 on your phone numerous times hoping he would just pick up, it’s 2am KST now you’re lying on your bed waiting for nothing because the boyfriend is in Hong Kong now with his fellow members.

You saw the Live broadcast on TV and you knew EXO won the Album of the Year, you just couldn’t hide your happiness and tears streamed down your cheeks as you watched Suho giving his leader speech.

You are so proud of him, so proud of the whole EXO, even though you will be alone tonight in Korea, you wouldn’t mind because you’re genuinely happy for them. Recalling how much hard work they’ve put into this very first album, how many lonely nights you have spent because Suho was too busy practicing till late nights. You endured them, because you knew having an artist as a boyfriend wouldn’t be easy.

You were too tired from all the stress while you’re watching the performances and the awards giving sessions.

Why wouldn’t EXO win?

Will EXO get any awards tonight?

Will they feel disappointed if they don’t?

 

It was quite of a sufferance to watch when EXO hadn’t gotten any awards until the very end. You were praying so hard for them.

One award will do.

One award will be more than enough.

 

One year.

It’s not as long as it seems.

But it’s not as short as you thought it was.

You fell asleep thinking about all the happy scenes you saw on TV just now, slowly forgetting that you couldn’t reach Suho on the phone.

The next morning as you opened your eyes, it felt like the usual mornings when you woke up next to Suho. It took you a moment to realize that Suho is really beside you!

When did he come back?

How?

He slowly opens his eyes as he sensed a slight movement on the bed, he looks at you with a smile, but he seems tired.

“How are you here?” You asked in a shock.

“I flew back here for you,” He answered in his sleepy voice.

You hugged him and laid your head on his chest, feeling so grateful for him come back home despite how tired he was. He placed his arm around you to hold you closer to him.

“Congratulations boo” You smiled and hugged him tighter.

“I’m sorry I didn’t pick up last night. I didn’t have to chance to because there’s still a press conference after the ceremony, and I had to rush to –“

“It’s okay boo, you’re here now, it’s more than enough for me, thank you so much for coming home,” You lifted up your head to look at him and you lay back down again on his chest.

He kissed your hair and gently brushed your hair with his fingers.

Mornings have never been this blissful, with both of you exchanging warmth.