Period - Chanyeol

Daily Life with You - Imagine Edtion
You were on your period and you didn't feel like doing anything other than curling up in bed and whine about everything you could possibly think of.
Period hasn't always been this bad, but because your exams were around the corner and all your hormones got messed up. You just wanted to have some time alone and not in the mood to talk to anyone.
 
Suddenly there was a huge mass which jumped on you while you had your blanket covered over your head. You screamed and struggled and you even kicked that heavy lump you felt above you off the bed.
You sat up with your messy hair and saw a giant lying on the floor beside your bed.
 
"Park Chanyeol! What the hell are you doing?"
You screamed at your boyfriend who didn't know what happened. His glasses slid down to the middle of his nose and he looked at you with a dumb expression. 
 
"Nothing. I just wanted to scare you."
He got up and lay down beside you, stretched out his arms to pull your waist so you could lie down too.
You lay your head on his chest and slowly counting his heartbeat. You loved it so much whenever he held you close. 
 
"Are you mad at me?" Chanyeol spoke in his deep voice and you could hear the vibration of his chest. You didn't mean it. You didn't want to hurt him by kicking him off the bed, you knew he was in pain when you did that but instead he didn't even complain. Chanyeol caressed the back of your head and combed your messy hair with his fingers.
 
"No... I... I'm sorry, Chanyeol.." 
 
"You don't have to be. I saw your phone calendar I know it's the time of the month."
You widened your eyes and got shocked because you never told him that you jotted down your period dates on your phone calendar.
 
"How did you know? Oh my god Chanyeol you creep!!!!" You yelled as you sat up on the bed again and shot him the death stare.
 
"Of course I know. You're my baby of course I will find out everything about you. C'mon isn't it better if I know about it?"
He sat up on the bed and gave you his usual dumb smile.  
 
You gave in. You knew you could never win over Chanyeol when he uses his smile as his ultimate weapon. 
He kissed you on your cheek and gazed into your eyes, even though he could never know how period cramps feel like at least he hoped he could help you reduced the pain. 
 
"Boo, can I have period too so I can understand how it feels like? So I can take care of you better?" Said Chanyeol.
 
"You're crazy, boo. No, you don't have to have period to know how it feels like. You mustn't have pain so you can take good care of me." You hugged him after you finished your words, thinking how silly he was, but he was being really sweet though, which kind of made you feel warm and fuzzy.
 
And suddenly you thought something was wrong.
 
"Boo. How did you get into my dorm..?"
You just realized he appeared out of nowhere.
 
"I stole your keys and duplicated it. So at times likes this when you don't pick up my call for more than 20 times I will come and take a look."
 
"PARK CHAN YEOL YOU CREEEEEEEPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!"