First Trimester - Kris

Daily Life with You - Imagine Edtion

First trimester.

First child.

 

You were exhausted because of the morning sickness and hormonal changes in your body, lying on the couch, you’re waiting for Kris to come home from work.

Kris came back from work at 6pm and he saw you in your deep sleep. He knew you’re tired, because you’re a very sensitive person and you would wake up to the slightest sound. He walked over to the couch and carried you in his arms to let you sleep on the bed. You woke up but you kept your eyes shut, both of your arms holding onto him.

“You’re back, Fan,” You said it in your sleepy voice, with your lips curling upwards.

He didn’t answer you, but he stretched out his neck to kiss you on your forehead.

“I’m sorry if I gained weight..” You continued again, feeling sorry for your tired husband.

 

He gently let you on the bed and lay down beside you, undoing his tie and ing the top two buttons of his shirt. Kris turned to you and let your head on his arm while tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

“If you ever say sorry for gaining weight I’m going to disown you.” He said as he lightly touched the tip of your nose with his index. You looked at him feeling a little relieved. It was like he had more to say, you kept quiet until he started again.

“It’s our child, babe. I WANT you to gain weight. Even though the doctor said you might lose appetite because of the hormonal changes, I still want you to eat well.”

“Will you still love me if I become a big fat wrinkled lady?” You furrowed your brows as you started to worry, recalling Kris’s ideal type when you first met him. What if he doesn’t love you anymore because of your body changes? What if he sees some other girls prettier than you?

Insecurities.

Kris heard your question and he chuckled.

“What kind of question is that?! Babe! If I would stop loving you because you would become a big fat wrinkled lady, would I even marry you? I made a decision to spend my life with you, no, the rest of my life with you, because I love you just the way you are.”

“But what about the pretty girls or the ladies who are better than me?”

Pregnancy was really flipping your emotions upside down, even if you would never think or ask such question before getting pregnant.

“Better than you? Prettier than you? Babe, there’ll be thousands of girls prettier than you, but being pretty won’t do any good. The one I love is the person inside of you. You’re a beautiful lady, my beautiful wife, and a beautiful mother to-be. Don’t let the insecurities win over you.”

Kris sounded like some counselor when he told you those words. It did, in fact, comfort you.

You smiled after processing his words, thinking how great of him to love you, not merely because of your looks, but also because you’re being true.

Just when you were about the say something, you felt like you were going to puke, so you sprang out of the bed and ran towards the bathroom. Hearing the sounds of you vomiting, it wasn’t Kris’s first time. He stood up from the bed and hesitated about what he should do for you, because in the end he’s still new to pregnancy.

You rinsed your mouth when you felt that you’re done, and came out of the bathroom seeing Kris holding a glass of warm water and a piece of towel soaked warm. He led you to the bed so you could sit down, he handed you the glass of water as he asked you to drink it slowly while gently rubbing your back with his large warm hand.

He then used the warm towel to wipe your face and wrapped your hands in it to keep your cold hands warm. He knew you’re suffering, but he couldn’t stop feeling sorry that you’re the only who suffered physically. Seeing you in pain, he didn’t know what else to do than just giving you comfort kisses.

“Are you feeling better now?” He looked into your eyes hoping you would say yes.

You nodded your head and you turned to his chest and buried your face in it, lacing your arms around his middle.

You fell asleep after some moment of silence between both of you and you woke up to the aroma of ginger in the lingering in the air. You got up and headed to the kitchen, much to your surprise, Kris was in the kitchen!!!

“Wu Yi Fan?!” You were almost screaming because he might burn the kitchen down.

“I called my mother for advice and she said ginger tea would make you feel better. Don’t worry about me babe, I’m not burning the kitchen down! It’s just boiling the ginger with water, nothing complicated!”Kris showed his teeth as he smiled, pouring the boiled ginger tea into a big mug.

“Sit down now. You’re not supposed to worry too much.” He said as he handed you the big mug of ginger tea.

“But… I don’t like the taste of ginger…” You pouted your lips and stared at the ginger tea your precious husband made for you.

“If you finish it, I’ll reward you with something.” Kris smiled again, while patting the back of your head trying to convince you to finish it.

You gulped down the whole mug of ginger tea, causing your face to twist.

You felt a pair of hands cupping your cheeks, and your lips being pressed against with Kris’s. Slow and steady, the kiss went. It was sweet, and took you a trip to heaven. You miss having intimate moments with Kris ever since you got pregnant, and having this kind of moments when you’re pregnant actually made you feel a lot better.

“So did you like your reward?” Kris separated from your lips and asked in a low tone.

You couldn’t hide your emotions and you smiled as if you’ve eaten a smiling pill. He pulled your legs and put them on his lap to let you sit closer to him. Both of you cuddled on the couch in silence. You felt comfortable around him, that even without saying a single word you would still feel fine.

“Let’s go through this together, okay?”

You nodded your head and kissed him on his cheek.

 

[a/n: hello precious readers! you can make requests if you want to! like which member do you wanna see in the next imagine! tell me okay? :D]