Good Morning - Kris

Daily Life with You - Imagine Edtion

Curled up in your bed and Kris was still sleeping with his back facing you. You rubbed your eyes and let out a yawn. You wanted to snuggle because morning has always been cold. You gently rubbed your cheek onto his back and sniffed the detergent smell of his t-shirt.

You sled closer to him and slowly hugging his waist. The warmth of his back made you comfortable and you didn’t want to get up, knowing that you had to get up and go to college.

Kris was awakened just when you fell asleep again. He gently lifted your arms which was placed on his waist and turned around to look at your peaceful sleeping face.  His lips curled upwards because he liked it when you’re at your most original state.

As he glanced at the clock on the wall, he knew you really should wake up otherwise you would be late with your preparation speed.

 

“Babe.”

 

Your eyes sprung open and you saw Kris smiling at you.

 

“Get up babe.” Kris’s ordered you with his morning coarse voice. You turned your head around to look at the clock and realized that you really need to get up. You furrowed your brows and tucked deeper into the blanket to laze around for a few more minutes. Kris placed you in his embrace and entangled his legs with yours. His lower limbs are about a quarter longer than yours that you felt like you’re clinging on a tree like a koala. 

 

“Alright you have to get up. Otherwise I’ll throw you off the bed, heheh”

“No! Is that how my biggest fan treats me?” Your voice muffled because you stuffed your face into his chest.

He tickled your weak spot and you started to wriggle in the blanket. Finally you gave up, you flipped the blanket over and you sat up on the bed.

 

“ENOUGH WU YI FAN, I WILL GET UP NOW. I hate you because your class is starting in the afternoon ughhhhhhhhh!”

 

He pulled your arm and made you fell back onto the bed and he wrapped his arms around you. Giving you morning kisses on your cheeks and at last he gave a peck on your forehead, drawing his head back to gaze at your smiley eyes. You love it when he does that to comfort you.

 

“Good morning babe. I wuv you.” He then smiled showing his teeth and a part of his gums.

You knew you couldn’t be mad at him.

“Good morning, benben. I wuv you too.”