Yongguk

Blame My Life?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


After Jonghoon and his buddies left to Seoul , Yongnam decided to inform Gina about that. He hates lying or hiding something from his beloved wife. They married because he pitied a young girl and a boy that was hurt by his own brother. He's mad at Yongguk's action for dumping Gina and her baby after the will was read.

Eventually he fall for her day by day. Her calmness , her love towards Jonghoon. She's a great person to be wasted. He actually need to search for them here and there for five years before getting married to her. It pains him to see her work hard to feed Jonghoon at the fish market. She was 22 , single mother , and no high education. She struggles to make money to raise Jonghoon.

At first she said no to the marriage. But Yongnam didn't give up and always tried his best to persuade her. He even sleep outside of Gina's rented house when he heard Jonghoon had a fever. With medicines in his hand , he lied at the door on a wintery night as he knows Gina can't afford for it. Gina was touched and said yes at last. With one condition , they are married for Jonghoon's sake.

But Yongnam was glad he married her. She became a great wife and mom at the same time. She never neglects him. She prepared his meal , clothes and other necessities. Just he had one regret. Gina won't let him get close to her. She just let him to kiss and touch her , not more than that. That's why Jonghoon was the only child. Maybe she was afraid of him for the fact that he and Yongguk were identical twins. Maybe his face was a nightmare to her. 

Yongnam sigh and close the photo album. All her smiles were directed only to Jonghoon. 

'I won't force you to love me. I won't force you to like me. I just want you to open your heart to me. We've been married for 16 years. I know you've done a lot to me. I appreciate that. I just want you to say that you need me in your life. To depend on me when things get hard. To share your feelings with me. To share your problem. To be your second ears and arms. I love you that it hurts so much.'





**************************************************************************





Hyomin left the house in hurry after some guys wearing black suit entered her house. She don't look back and keep on running far far away from the house. She heard they were calling for her but her mom had told her to run for her life. Run to survive.

'Mom , who are they?? Are you okay?? Hyo , I'm scared!! I'm scared they will hurt Mom. Hyo , save me!!'

As she keep on running , she pick her phone out from the pocket. She dialled Hyosung's number and wait for her to answer her call. 

"Hello!!" She answered brightly.

"Hyo-ah , I'm scared." Hyomin control her voice so Hyosung will hear her.

"Wae?? What happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter