Dialogue Session

Blame My Life?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



I waited for about two hours before I decided to take a closer look at her. She wasn't sleeping. Hyomin was faking her sleep because she wants to avoid my questions. I jump down from my bed and walk closer to her. My eyes still linger around her body that moves once in a while. A moment later it's happening frequently. That's it , I had enough. This is dead or alive matter. I leaned my face closer to her and that's the moment she caught me watching her.

"Ahh , Hyo!! You scared me." She can't look straight into my eyes. A habit from old days if something were bothering her and she wouldn't talk to me about it.

"I know you aren't sleeping. Are you hiding something from me??"

"A-ani. I don't." Short and stuttered. Enough to convince me. 

She push me a little bit far from her. She sat right away awkwardly. I'm not satisfied with her. She must be having a great problem. Why hiding it from me?? And the dialogue session began.


Hyosung : "Oh , come on!! Ppali tell me. Is it because of me??" 

Hyomin : "No , it's not. Yaa , I have nothing to hide or tell you."

Hyosung : "Whoaa uri Minnie is a liar now. You lied to me last night and now. Since when you enjoy doing this??"

Hyomin : "Shut up Hyo. I've told you , nothing. Stop asking me those stupid questions."

Hyosung : "What's wrong with you??"

Hyomin : "Nothing's wrong with me. But what's wrong with you??"

Hyosung : "Me?! What's with me??"

Hyomin : "You keep asking me. I hate being questioned."

Hyosung : "Director Lee called me."

Hyomin : "So if he calls you , is it my business??"

Hyosung : "The hell with you Minnie??" 

Hyomin : "And the hell with you too??"

Hyosung : "Are you picking up a fight with me??"

Hyomin : "You are the one who started it."

Hyosung : "Bull! There's something wrong with you. Tell me now."

Hyomin : "It's nothing. N-O-T-H-I-N-G!"

Hyosung : "Minnie , tell me. You know I won't stay silent."

Hyomin : "Hyosungie , please don't make me angry."

Hyosung : "Are you kidding me?? I should be angry , not you."

Hyomin : "Stop it , will you??"

Hyosung : "Not untill you tell me."

There's a short moment of silent before a knock was heard. Leo popped from the door and could sense the tense in the room. Both me and Hyomin were on fire.

Leo : "Ey girls , what happened??"

Hyomin : "Sir , ask her to shut please."

Leo : "Eh?? Anyway call me Leo. We are not in the office so you can call me Leo. We agreed on that yesterday." 

Hyomin nodded and I couldn't help but yell at her.

Hyosung : "Don't you trust me?? Do you wanna me to be a bad friend to you??"

Hyomin : "You already did that."

Leo : "Wait a minute.  Are you guys fighting??"

Hyosung : "I'm not. Just this girl is being secretive. And it bothers her a lot. Minnie , tell me juseyoooo!"

Hyomin : "Arghhhhhhh! I'm leaving. Leo-sshi , look after her."

Hyosung : "I'm not a baby. And you are not leaving."

Leo : "Easy girls. Let's sit and talk. Hyo-1 , calm down. Hyo-2 , don't leave."

Again , Leo took the initiative to solve the situation. He's quite good at acting on time. The three of us took our seat on the sofa. It was a 3-seat sofa. Leo was in the middle as the pacifier. I was on his right whereas Hyomin was on the left side of him.

Leo : "Okay. Let's begin our talk. So who's gonna start??"

Hyosung : "Me!"

Hyomin : "I don't wanna talk."

Leo : "Hyo-2 , show some manners. We are trying to solve this nicely."

Hyomin : "I'm sorry."

Leo : "You are forgiven. Start , Hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter