The Rising of Demon!!

Blame My Life?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


HYOSUNG POV

Today is the day. Today is the day. Today is the day. Ah , I'm the one extremely nervous. Minnie will meet his dad today. With me , she'll meet him. He must be a good looking guy. My guess. Because Minnie is beautiful. Haha. I laughed on my own silliness.

KRINGG!! KRINGG!!

I grabbed my phone and answer it.

"Hello!!" I talked to the other person brightly.

"Hyo-ah , I'm scared." Hyomin replied. She sounds shaky and afraid.

'No bad things on her. No. No. NO!'

"Wae?? What happened??" I tried maintain calm and ask her.

"Hyo , help me. HYOOOOOOO!!!!" She screams before the phone hung up.

I dialled her number for multiple times. There's no answer. 

"Oh God! What's with her?? Pick up the phone girl. Don't mess with my feelings."

I gave up on dialling Hyomin's phone. Instead , I call her mom. 

"Hello , Mom."

"Hello." A man's voice greet my ears. Who is he??

"Who are you?? Where is Mom??"

"Hey Sweety , who is your Mom??" He asked me a weird question.

"Hey Mister , she's my mom. Give the phone to her." I raised my voice a bit high. I heard annoying laugh from him.

"Hyo-ah , run. Minnie...... Just run now if you love me!!" Mom's telling me to run. She's crying.

And the phone call was cut off. 

"Mom MOM!! What's going on here??"

I'm panicking. I sat still on my own bed tyring to process the whole situation. Hyomin's scared. Mom's crying. I don't know what to do. Just then Grandpa and Grandma rushed into my room with someone , Rome.

Grandma busily looking for my clothes while Grandpa find a suitable bag to load the clothes and stuff. They both didn't say a word but quickly hand the bag to Rome. He nods and smile politely.

'What he's doing here?? Why Grandpa and Grandma let him in , in my room??'

I still had questions marks in my head. Lots of them.

"No time for questions. Follow me now!!" 

Rome grab my hand and start running. I can't even talk to my grandparents. They were standing still. Sadly waving me. We ran about two blocks from my house and get into a car that was finely parked near the road.

"Get in now. Move quick , Gummy!!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter