Home

We Can Do This Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last time Woohyun wore a suit was at Howon's wedding. He was huge and pregnant, uncomfortable and swollen, but now there he stood, thin again, muscle mass back to what it was before, and able to fit into a suit off the rack. That had been a year ago at Howon's wedding, but now this was his wedding. 

Jinkyoung had just e year old, the two having decided that they wanted to wait a bit before getting married, and it was the perfect time to, with their baby being older and Woohyun finishing his first year of college, there was no better time. Besides, Jinkyoung already had Sunggyu's last name, and it was time for Woohyun to do the same. At the end of the hour, he would officially be Kim Woohyun. 

Woohyun stood in the full-length mirror, adjusting every minor detail he could find. He was wearing a bow tie in his favorite color: red. It was bright and a beautiful color, and he thought about his fiance wearing his favorite color, but in a full suit. A full white suit, and Woohyun loved it on him. Sunggyu had voiced the idea a month before and Woohyun had not been able to stop thinking about it. 

"You look so good," Howon cooed, brushing over Woohyun's shoulders and staring at his best friend through the mirror, "Sunggyu is one lucky guy," he added, placing a sneaky kiss on Woohyun's cheek. Another pat on the shoulder and Howon stepped to the side to pick Jinkyoung up. The newly one year old was sitting on the floor on her favorite blanket, chewing on one of her stuffed animals ruthlessly. 

Jinkyoung at this point was able to crawl and was cruising, almost able to walk by herself. She already had a full set of teeth, white and pearly that she showed off her award-winning smile. Her hair was still short but was able to be pushed back with a simple headband. Today, Jinkyoung was dressed in a fluffy white dress, sleeveless to give her chubby little arms room to move around and skirt long enough to reach her shins. She wore white, pleather shoes with white, frilled socks. It was all topped off with a white headband with a single white flower attached. She looked beautiful and she knew it. 

Once Jinkyoung noticed her godfather Howon walking towards her, she raised her arms and reached for the male. Howon smiled and picked her up gently, cooing her name and everything he liked about her and what she was wearing. Howon carried her to Woohyun and she was ready, arms stretched out for Woohyun to take her. With a wide and open-mouthed smile, Woohyun took her and plopped her on his hip, "Hello, my little girl," he cooed lovingly. 

"Mama," Jinkyoung spoke, sticking her chubby fingers in Woohyun's face, playing with the tip of his nose. She could say mama, dada, and puppy, which she mostly used to call her favorite blanket, which was bright pink and patterned with puppies. Jinkyoung leaned forward and placed a big and wet kiss on Woohyun's cheek. She was learning to kiss and it was mostly her pressing her lips to her parents' cheeks, but she her lips in instead of puckering them. She was learning.

"Oh! I love you, my baby girl," Woohyun cooed, kissing his daughter back on the neck several times, earning him a series of laughs from Jinkyoung, "I'm going to marry your dada today. What do you think about that?" Woohyun asked the baby. Jinkyoung responded with a few claps and Woohyun praised her efforts, "I thought you'd like that."

"You go out in five minutes," Howon reminded, looking at his watch to check the time again, "We should go," he announced, reaching out to take Jinkyoung so the two could go to the wedding hall and sit in the front row, closest to Sunggyu and Woohyun. Jinkyoung leaned into Howon's arms and he took her, placing her against his chest, "I'll go grab your mom and dad," Howon nodded before reaching forward and placing another kiss against Woohyun's cheek, "Congratulations," he added before turning with Jinkyoung in his arms and leaving the room. Jinkyoung waved goodbye as they left and the two disappeared behind the door. 

Woohyun had no qualms about today and he only felt excitement. Woohyun was going to marry the love of his life today and there was nothing better than that. No cold feet and he just wanted to go and marry Sunggyu now. Woohyun was basically jumping up and down in his spot.

There was a knock at the door and it was Woohyun's father who stuck his head in first with a huge smile on his face, matching Woohyun's, "Good morning, son," he greeted as he entered the full way into the room to reveal Woohyun's mother behind him, waiting to enter the room as well. She gave a similar greeting and the pair were quick to embrace thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter