Mr. Bunny Proposes

We Can Do This Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 20 - 23 Weeks and 4 Days

"The park, right?" Sunggyu asked, looking at the invite via text message with directions again. He didn't know the two very well on a personal level, but he knew them enough that they were too old for a day at the park. 

"Yeah!" Woohyun exclaimed, looking down at his own phone to read the text message, "That sounds like fun! Why wouldn't they go to the park? They're both really energetic and love the outdoors," Woohyun informed, lounging lazily on his and Sunggyu's couch. 

They were discussing the party details for Hyunil and Jun's seventeenth birthday party. The two were only two days apart in age difference, and being the good friends that they are, they have shared a birthday for six years, the length of time they've known each other. Their party is always the day in between their birthdays, falling on the twentieth of April. 

"They really don't want anything?" Woohyun asked as he read an italicized note at the bottom of his text saying that gifts weren't needed since there was nothing of desire for the two. Woohyun shrugged and said, "I'll gift them with my cute appearance," he bragged, placing his pointed hands under his chin to frame his face. He pouted cutely in attempted aegyo that was doing the trick.

"Stop!" Sunggyu shouted, blocking his face with his hand, "It's too much cuteness for me to handle!" 

Woohyun pouted and whined, "You're no fun, hyung," he then folded his arms across his chest and sulked in his own pity party. 

Sunggyu laughed and headed over to the couch he bought. It was large in size, able to fit two people lying down while side to side. Woohyun had taken residence in the back part of the couch in the cushions, leaving the front open for Sunggyu. The elder gladly took his place and lied next to his boyfriend. 

Sunggyu positioned himself so that he was facing Woohyun, chin palmed by his hand and propped up against the firm cushion. His free hand s down low to Woohyun's protruding belly. It was much bigger than when he first started showing, Sunggyu noted. He loved the way their little girl glowed in all her mother's glory as she grew and developed inside Woohyun. 

Sunggyu leaned forward just a bit to reach Woohyun's thick lips. His own thin lips hovered over Woohyun's in a kiss, finally pressing down in a flow of passion as Sunggyu felt the warmth of the younger. 

Woohyun immediately welcomed the kiss, parting his lips for Sunggyu to explore the inside in delight. All day he had spent it at home with Sunggyu, but the presence of his boyfriend seemed close to none if at all. While he lazed around on the comfortable living room couch, his boyfriend was about, cleaning their house. He didn't allow Woohyun to help with the excuse that the cleaning supplies' chemicals would affect Lemon. 

Sunggyu was soon hovering over Woohyun, their lips still in contact in passion. Sunggyu's hands were placed on either side of Woohyun's head while the younger's hands roamed up and down Sunggyu's now exposed abdomen. He enjoyed the feel of the indents of the abs patterning his abdomen. The white button front shirt was a burden and Woohyun wanted it off. 

As Woohyun began to fiddle with the buttons containing Sunggyu's muscles, a hand stopped him from continuing any farther. The skin contact was forceful, but remorseful to have halted the magic that was about to happen. 

The two parted and Woohyun looked up to see a burdened looking Sunggyu. He was panting with the intensity of the kiss and his eyes held a certain fire to them, burning with passion to just do what he and Woohyun both desire. But alas, they had a party to attend to, and they couldn't show up late. 

"Later, Woohyun," Sunggyu croaked, voice sounding y and sending shivers down Woohyun's tortured body, "Let's get ready for the party," he suggested before sinfully crawling away from what they were about to do. He held out his hand for Woohyun to take.

Woohyun pouted, "You're no fun," he whined, but never the less, took the hand that was grasping for him. He was quickly pulled up onto his own two feet with Sunggyu's strength. 

Once up, Woohyun entered into Sunggyu's arms for a hug. He missed his boyfriend terribly so and just wanted to be with him. He honestly would rather stay home and finish what they were about to do rather then attend his friend's party. Was that really that bad? 

Sunggyu wrapped his muscled arms around Woohyun and buried his nose in Woohyun's hair, "You okay?" he asked kindly as he started to rock back and forth in his spot. 

Woohyun shrugged against Sunggyu and made sure to inhale Sunggyu's enticing scent. It always calmed his stomach down, as well as any nerves he had, "I'm just not feeling the best right now," he admitted, nuzzling further into Sunggyu's firm chest. 

Sunggyu cooed, lifting a hand to rub up and down Woohyun's back in comfort, "But we have to go. Your friends will be highly disappointed of we don't go, right? Hyunil and Jun's hearts would be broken," Sunggyu reminded. 

Woohyun hummed, realizing just how hurt the two would be if someone, not even just him, didn't attend their big birthday party. Woohyun exasperatedly sighed and pulled away from Sunggyu's chest, "Okay." 

"Great!" Sunggyu chirped, looking down at his shorter boyfriend. He was just tall enough to look down and place a kiss against Woohyun's thick lips, "Go change then." 

Woohyun shook his head, "Nah, I'll just go in what I'm wearing," he said, looking down at his casual, more like lazy Sunday dress, which consisted of a pair of sweatpants sporting his school's symbol, and a large, and loose white t-shirt that showed off his baby bump quite nicely. He would just need a hoodie to keep warm in case it would get chilly. 

"Okay, but go grab a sweatshirt or something. I don't want you complaining that you're cold when I told you to grab one," Sunggyu scolded as he left to gather his own things. 

Unappreciative of the tone and sass, Woohyun stuck his tongue out at his boyfriend and turned to go to his bed room to grab his red, hooded sweatshirt. He pulled it over his head and adjusted it so it was comfortable, tucking it under his protruding belly before heading downstairs. 

Sunggyu looked ten times better than Woohyun did. He wore a pair of nice fitting jeans with a fitted button front shirt. A leather jacket was added on top with a pair of thick boots to end the outfit. Next to him, Woohyun looked like a slob. But jeans were uncomfortable these days, so sweatpants would suffice. 

"Let's go," Sunggyu smiled, eyes disappearing behind his eye smile. Woohyun smiled back and reached out to take the elder's hand, who happily obliged and laced their fingers together before exiting the house. 

--------

"Here?" Sunggyu asked as he entered the entryway to the city park. 

It was old, but looked brand new. All of the equipment had been repainted during spring break and it all looked so spotless. It probably stayed that way due to the fact that not many people came to the park. It was space dab in the middle of the city and many mothers didn't want their children in such a dangerous place. These kids were teenagers, they didn't care. 

"Yeah! There's Jun!" Woohyun exclaimed, spotting the birthday boy in the middle of the park under a concrete she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter