Drunk Flirting

We Can Do This Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 28 - 24 Weeks and 5 Days

This pregnancy was really starting to majorly affect Woohyun, and it seemed all at once that the symptoms took their full power on his poor body. Leaving him unprepared for the horror it had in store for his being. 

Today was especially bad. Woohyun woke up as early as three in the morning with an upset stomach that had him sprinting to the bathroom in a rush to reach the porcelain bowl that eventually became his weakness. His stomach was in heaving pain by five o'clock, leaving him a whopping total of three hours of sleep for the day. He had attempted several times to fall back sleep, but he couldn't possibly fall do so with his body on high alert in case he were to throw up again. 

He was surprised that Sunggyu hadn't heard him at all in his loud stupor of nausea and pregnancy. The elder male had slept through the whole thing and left Woohyun to fend for himself, but the pregnant male couldn't possibly blame him. He had had a rough night of college course studies the night before to prepare for a test that was in three days and Woohyun had felt him finally crawl into bed at around 1:30 in the morning, way past his regular bed time. Plus, Woohyun didn't want his boyfriend to worry over him on this particular day. 

Reason being: it was Sunggyu's twenty-first birthday. Woohyun didn't want to make his boyfriend care so much about him when it was his day for everyone to care about him. Just telling him he was too sick to even function would leave him unable to enjoy his birthday to the fullest, and even allow stress to sink into his system about his pregnant boyfriend. Woohyun could not let that happen.
 
So, even though Woohyun was exhausted and still a bit weak from his massive episode of morning sickness, he managed to get out of the warm bed with difficulty. He then headed downstairs in order to prepare Sunggyu's special birthday breakfast. 

Sunggyu liked simplicity, so an extravagant lay out would leave him over-whelmed. Even though he could afford to eat such luxuries for every meal he ever eats, a simple plate of eggs and toast would suffice for his hunger. Which is just what Woohyun was going to make.

Woohyun was killer at making omelets! He often made them for Sunggyu who would beg for his phenomenal cooking skills. Woohyun was always happy to do so and obliged, this time would be no different. He started diligently on the cooking process and got out all of the ingredients he would need, not forgetting the ketchup, being Sunggyu's favorite part of it all. 

Woohyun started the stove top, setting it to the highest setting for faster results in cooking. When all was ready, he poured the whipped eggs into the prepared frying pan and used his magic to prepare his specialty. The aroma of the breakfast was inviting to Woohyun and actually made him feel better after feeling so weak and sick. 

When finished, Woohyun pulled out a plate for Sunggyu and dished out the food onto the surface neatly, not leaving a single morsel of the egg on any other spot on the plate. He wanted everything to be perfect. For better presentation, Woohyun added two slices of perfectly golden toast, both with a small slice of butter melting on the top in the perfect quantity. 

By the time he was finished with both his and Sunggyu's breakfast, it was time to wake up and get ready for school. So Woohyun washed his hands, made sure everything was in order for his boyfriend, and once so, he headed up the stairs to wake the elder up. 

Woohyun entered the room and immediately cooed at the sight he was greeted with. Sunggyu was sprawled out on the bed, limbs array and head turned to face the door where Woohyun stood in admiration. Sunggyu was such a cute sleeper. 

The pregnant male padded over to his boyfriend's side of the bed and discovered that Sunggyu had shifted to the middle of the bed, leaving him just enough space to crawl in and cuddle with the elder. 

Woohyun carefully laid on the bed next to Sunggyu, not wanting to disturb the elder just yet. He cuddled into the elder's side, basking in his comforting and inviting warmth. Woohyun buried his nose into Sunggyu's side, inhaling the natural scent he loved so much before it was masked by a layer of deodorant and cologne. What Sunggyu interpreted as disgusting, Woohyun interpreted as wonderful to his nostrils. 

It wasn't long before Sunggyu felt the new warmth pressed against him. He rolled over and wrapped his arms around the large mass, interlocking his fingers together behind Woohyun's back, then leaning forward to press a good morning kiss against the younger male's forehead with his eyes closed. Even in his sleep he could identify his love. 

All Woohyun could react with was a loving smile with a contented sigh of bliss. It was moments like these in which he wished he could just reside all day in the comforting arms of his true love. With no care or worry to muffle up their enjoyment. 

But that doesn't happen, nor ever would happen, not with a baby on the way. Life moves on and life happens. Pretty soon, moments like these would be scarce and instead substituted with their precious daughter who was to come within a few months. And neither Sunggyu nor Woohyun could wait. 

Nor could they wait any longer to get up for school. Woohyun spent a good ten minutes in bed and watching Sunggyu sleep. With a groan as he looked at the clock, he rolled over and called out to Sunggyu. 

"Wake up!" he shouted, giving a firm push to Sunggyu's chest to wake him up. That was all that was needed to wake the elder up. He awoke with a start, small eyes immediately opening with pupils dilated and huge, focused intensely on his younger boyfriend's facial features. Once his vision cleared, he was able to see the smiling face of the one he loved so much, instantly bringing his own smile to his lips. 

"Good morning," he spoke with a deafening croak to his voice. Lack of use sure showed its presence as his usually smooth and light voice scratched the canals of Woohyun's ears. 

Despite the ear screeching croak, Woohyun smiled and released his own morning chant with smooth vocals and toned, "Good morning, Sunggyu hyung," there was a slight pause of breath before Woohyun continued with his greeting, "Happy Birthday."

Sunggyu smiled, lips splitting to reveal his white teeth, perfect even after just waking up, "Thank you, my darling," he cadenced, now smooth  voice lightly tickling Woohyun's nose with his light breath. Woohyun leaned forward and rubbed his nose against Sunngyu's in an Eskimo kiss.  Sunggyu scoffed, amused by the cute action his boyfriend considered. It was one if his favorite maneuvers of skin ship. 

The smell of home cooked eggs invaded the nostrils of Sunggyu, curling past his septum and into his nasal cavity, sending an instant wave of salivation to his mouth. A smile reached his lips as he asked, "Did you make me breakfast?" 

Woohyun giggled lightly and nodded, "Indeed I did. All just for you," he cooed as he left Sunggyu's arms to sit up and turn to grab the tray he so carefully brought up. He carried it over and set it on Sunggyu's lap since sometime in the process of Woohyun's transportation, the elder had sat up. 

Sunggyu's eyes widened as he gazed upon his diligently prepared morning meal. His tongue darted out and wet his dry lips, excited to take his first bite. He eagerly grabbed his fork and dug into the plate, lifting the first bite to his mouth. 

The burst of flavor attacked every one of his taste buds in bliss as his whole body was wracked with shivers. His teeth worked in mastication to try and get the soft substance to its final destination: Sunggyu's stomach. A pleasured hum escaped the male's lips as he continued to eat his birthday breakfast. 

Woohyun watched in pleasure at his boyfriend's blissful state. He sighed in bliss, enjoying the simple actions of his boyfriend. The smell of eggs was getting to him though, and it was bringing back another bout of nausea, much to his dismay. Bile could be felt forcing its way up his throat, but he kept it dove for Sunggyu. 

"I'm going to get ready," Woohyun informed Sunggyu as he got up to prepare himself for the day. It was more of an excuse to get away from the over powering smell of eggs, but he wouldn't say that in front of Sunggyu, not today of all days. 

"Okay, I'll be done soon," Sunggyu added as he started on his toast, having just finished his omelet. It was the best breakfast he'd had in days. 

......

"Ready to go?" Sunggyu asked excitedly as he helped Woohyun into the car. Woohyun was constantly growing bigger and it wasn't helping his agility one bit. He had major troubles getting his shoes on this morning and had to embarrassingly ask Sunggyu for assistance. 

Woohyun nodded, not finding anything he might forget, "What about you?" he asked once he was  all buckled and Sunggyu was in the car. 

"Yep!" Sunggyu replied, immediately turning his keys in the ignition and putting his car in reverse to exit their driveway, "I wonder if my professors will give me special treatment for it being my birthday?" 

Woohyun chuckled a bit, "I doubt it. Remember the story you told me about that one kid in your class? It was his birthday too and you said one of your professors gave him extra homework," the younger recalled, remembering how he had laughed hysterically at the tale. 

Sunggyu's brows furrowed in confusion in attempt at remembering the story he so supposedly told. He put the car in drive and began to do just that, "Did that really happen?" he asked stupidly. Not a single thread of the memory remained if it happened at all. 

Woohyun burst into fits of laughter, "Of course it did! Man Gyu, you're getting old, my grandpa," Woohyun teased with a playful smirk. 

Even though older yes, Sunggyu had the tendency to forget minor details, not major facts like someone's name, he wasn't that old yet. But, Alzheimer's was a god possibility for him later. Sunggyu was constantly teased about it by all of his friends. 

"Okay, okay," Sunggyu scoffed, waving Woohyun off, "I'm just forgetful. Short term memory loss," he excused. Really it was due to the act that he was always forgetful, even as a young child. That was one thin he hoped would never with his upcoming daughter. 

Soon enough, Sunggyu was pulled up in front of the high school doors and helping Woohyun out of the car. Woohyun wasn't too fond in the notion of needing assistance in some form for a majority of his day and tasks, but he knew he was incapable of some and excepted the help gratefully. He was most likely too tired to do it himself anyways. 

"I'll pick you up at the end?" Sunggyu asked, but more stated, since Woohyun had no other available ride nor choice without being pestered by his older boyfriend. 

Woohyun however smiled and nodded, making his soft and light hair bounce against his forehead. He had needed a hair cut more often recently. The vitamins in his prenatal care further pushed his hair to grow in thick and smooth, losing the daily average of hair was no longer part of his agenda. Woohyun couldn't complain though, he loved his new thick locks and healthy, shine graced hair. 

"Happy birthday!" Woohyun wished one last time to Sunggyu before stretching forward to kiss Sunggyu on the lips. It was more of a peck in case he was really sick, but one could never be sure. The possibility of it being morning sickness was lower in percentage, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter