First Move

We Can Do This Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 21 - 15 Weeks and 2 Days

"Wah, it's good to be home!" Woohyun loudly exclaimed his exuberance as he entered Sunggyu's modest home. It had been a while since he had actually been here, since Sunggyu was always at the younger's house. But, when Sunggyu suggested to going to his small house, Woohyun was all for the idea. So right after school, Sunggyu picked up the younger like always and took him to his home to stay for the weekend. 

Woohyun wove his bag onto the hook in the entrance hallway so it would stay off the floor and not create a hazard. He turned around to watch Sunggyu lock the door, "When was the last time I was here?" he asked, resting his hand on his hip, attempting to recall the last time he graced the abode. Pregnancy brain must have already taken its toll because that time was long forgotten. 

Sunggyu turned and slipped his jacket off his shoulders, placing it on the hook next to Woohyun's hanging bag, "You were here, like, a week ago, Woo. It hasn't been that long," he reasoned, passing by Woohyun to go get a glass of lemonade for the craving, pregnant male. Just before entering the home, Woohyun was begging for some lemonade, claiming that Little Lemon was asking for it. 

"Really?" Woohyun asked for reassurance. He tried to recall the apparent visit from a week ago, but to no avail. He shrugged his shoulders, "Oh, well, I don't care. So you have lemonade for sure?" he shouted at his boyfriend, expertly weaving his way through the halls to the kitchen. He was greeted by Sunggyu leaning over the counter, pouring the conflicting sour and sweet beverage into a blue cup. 

"Here you go, princess," Sunggyu addressed, adding in a slight bow to the bend of his knees. 

"Yah! I'm not a princess!" Woohyun pouted, albeit cutely to match his claim of masculinity, "I'm manly!" to even further his statement, he unconsciously combed a hand through his hair to fix his curled locks. 

Sunggyu watched the action with a smirk,"Uh huh, sure," the elder drawled, placing the pitcher of lemonade back into its rightful place in the fridge. 

Woohyun pouted deeper and shouted, "You're a jerk!" he stomped his way to the living room, plopping down onto one of the pairing cushions. He raised the cup to his lips and sipped the drink, humming when the liquid rested on his tongue. He swallowed happily before frowning again when Sunggyu came over to him. 

The elder frowned when he sat down only for Woohyun to scoot away, " Did I really upset you?" Sunggyu asked, scooting even closer to wrap his arms around the younger, much to Woohyun's irritation. 

"Hormones," Woohyun growled, instantly going to blame his pregnancy symptom. He sighed and removed the scowl from his face to lean back into Sunggyu, all anger removed from his person, "Although, my symptoms have really been showing up this week, and I'm only two days in! I feel like a whole new person." 

"Like what?" Sunggyu asked, unaware of how much discomfort the younger was in. 

Woohyun sighed as he went through the list, "I woke up yesterday with the worse pain in my back, you remember that. My mood swings have increased, cravings are in full swing, my feet are starting to swell, my nose and eyes are itchy, I've gotten fatter, and I want to have with you so much!" he exclaimed, whining at the end. 

Sunggyu did a double take with the last symptom, quite liking the sound of that, "Well, do you want to?" he asked, trying his best not to sound too desperate. He hadn't done anything with Woohyun since before he was pregnant. They didn't have the time to, and usually when they did, Woohyun was always denying the request because he felt sick. 

Woohyun turned to look at the elder with a face that read, Really?, "No. My back hurts too much and I don't feel up to it."

Sunggyu sighed, but never the less accepted Woohyun's choice not to do anything. Besides, he was more concerned for the comfort of the younger who was actually carrying the baby inside him. 

"Well then, what do you want to do tonight?" Sunggyu asked after a bit of silence grew between the two. He snuggled up to the younger and honestly didn't care what they did, as long as he was with his Woohyun. He rested his hand on Woohyun's proud and protruding bump. He really has gotten bigger from the feel of it, he noted, but didn't say anything in fear of upsetting the younger again for the day. It was only slightly rounder, and secretly, Sunggyu liked the new it added to his otherwise stick thin boyfriend. 

Woohyun hummed in thought for a bit before speaking his mind, "I want to go out and eat something greasy as well as watch a movie that's out," he listed, looking content with his idea. 

Sunggyu made a face at his request, "Woo, you can't eat greasy food. Your liver won't take kindly to it and you'll have terrible morning sickness tomorrow," Sunggyu warned. Woohyun had made this request before, and after fulfilling it, the younger puked for hours afterwards. His liver disagreed with a majority of the greasy foods that Woohyun craved. 

Woohyun pouted, "But I want fried chicken," fried chicken? Where did that come from? 

"How about something healthier and better for Little Lemon?" Sunggyu suggested, reaching over to rest his hand on Woohyun's small mound of a baby bump. 

Woohyun humphed in defeat and crossed his arms in a pout, "You can't bring up the baby and not expect me to instantly feel bad. Fine! Let's go eat elsewhere," he gave in, throwing his arms up in defeat before letting them land back on his thighs heavily. 

Sunggyu hummed in thought, "How about we go to the restaurant that we went to the night when we created Lemon, huh?" the elder suggested, remembering how much the younger enjoyed the catering there, shifting off to remember the night of passionate love they experienced together. He smiled in thought as he knew that that was the night they created their little unborn baby that was growing comfortably behind the wall of Woohyun's womb. 

"Oooh," Woohyun cooed in rememberance of the food that they served and the savory taste of everything he had, "Yeah! I would love to go ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter